• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
This is interesting indeed. I'm just... a bit dry of ideas at the moment. Well, not of ideas perhaps. Just... My fingers don't seem to want to write anything good with Triss right now. I started on two posts, then deleted them and tried over xD And I might try again later today. Sorry for the delay since you want to move on ;; I did however say that one post a week for this RP could be what it came down to, and it's only been 2 days since my last sooo :P

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Now here's a question for you all. Who is the traitor in the Council cities? It's someone you've already been introduced to and the pokemon is currently on the battlefield. Who's that pokemon!?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Omg it's totally Caedmon! He's too good to be true ;)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, maybe it is! I mean sure, his parents were brutally murdered by Mechanists and he was rigorously trained by the former leader of the Knights on how to kill them most effectively, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't turn to the other side if they just promised him a booty call.

And now I need to go hide somewhere in case Caedmon comes around and decides to pummel me for saying that. *Runs out to the side*

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Here, Bastian! *Shoves Sir Bastian behind this post, which is actually a hidey-hole with a year's supply of food; chances are he'd eat it in a matter of minutes without knowing it's all dehydrated food.*

*Stands outside the post whistling oh so casually.* Oh, hey, Caedmon. ... No, I haven't seen him all day. Why? ... Okay, see ya.

He's gone. Anyways, if it isn't Caedmon, could it be Kurgas? Maybe Ludo, or worse, The Demon. (I wouldn't be surprised with the last, since he might join up with the Mechanists just to play with their toys.)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright guys, I'll be moving the plot forward in two days. Get your posts in you lazy RPers!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm sorry, I just... well, my muse is kind of dead for Ribibin atm. I'll try, but it'll most likely turn out rather crappy.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
You always say your posts are nothing amazing and all that, but I quite like your posts! In either case, give it a shot. If you can manage to make a post, I'll come up with one right afterwards ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
You guys are too kind. I finally posted and I don't think it ended up being that bad actually :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
:3 I want to be able to write battles out like Bastian does. Dat detail.

Tehehe, she is totally confused now, not used to having any kind of power xD But she has to do good to impress all da males! OPPRESSION OF WOMEN BEGONE! That's probably the only point where Ribibin thinks like the mechanists do.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'd love to be able to write out battles like he does, too. Dat sexy detail.

And Alice might be the traitor without even knowing it! :}O ← (Mustachio'd gasp.)

Also, you know people are just going to ask questions MORE about Alice's disappearance, right? Though I can guarantee plenty of men (as in 99.99%) were cheering at her MIA-ness.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, what would you want Ribibin to tell them? xD I was kind of confused there, not really remembering/realizing what Alice wanted her to tell them.. sorry.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh, you guys ^^; I'm really not that good at describing stuff, but I give it my all here, which... can sometime come off as incredibly cheesy or one-sided, but I guess that's how it is if you're one of the strongest fighters around xD

Still, thanks alot for the praise :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So, are we to roam the underground city, kill mechanists and search for a map now? Is the map a "map"? Like a paper one. Or is it a machine or something?

Back