• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It was for the Get-together we had here back in early July.. you missed out on a lot :(

but welcome back! :)

EDIT: JNinja'd :<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Graaaaah!!
Goddamnitifreakinghatecssi'vealreadyspentabouttwohoursworkingwithitandi'mnotperfectwithityetwhythehelldoesthishavetohappennowthati'mtryingtobeanicepersonusuallyicanlearnthingssoeasilyismylifealieamijustmeanttobeajackassoranidiotfortherestofmylifewhattheheeelllllll
tumblr_me14wcIuOO1r45g3go1_500.gif

I hate everything. l:<

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
tumblr_m5f6ad8IHQ1qdp8b8o1_400.gif

Pull yourself together, Paladin.
You're too smart as it is. You aren't allowed to complain about having a hard time with CSS. X} Also, I don't think trying to be a nice person has anything to do with your ability to learn new things haha.

I can't help you, but you're making me want to re-learn HTML. I always go over the basics, then forget about it again.

Sorry, couldn't resist an opportunity to post that gif. <3

Edit:
Haha.
A combination of watching the gif in your post and listening to Down with the Sickness (the Disturbed song) is an amusing combination. The lyrics even fit to his mouth moving, some of the time.

...Am I the only one who thinks it looks like the guy's head isn't connected to his body, and that he's just moving around while holding it in front of his neck?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
@Jess:
:I
That gif, <3!
Oh god, that's perfect timing, haha! (The Disturbed song, I mean.)

@Zach:
Meh, I know.

@JNathan:
I can't figure out how to convert my html coding into BBC. :x

I wanna know why java was easy for me, but CSS is a headache. . .

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tch don't get all serious, I was teasing you. X} And I didn't call you a genius this time! I just said that you're too smart.

I dunno. I think I'm wasting time by learning HTML, but it's really just for fun. I mean, I never will actually need to know how to use it. Then again, Pokemon is the same way.
...I think I waste too much of my free time. I:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Jess, it's not a waste of time. You never know, with this knowledge, you could even make skins for PC!
And Paladin, you're welcome.

Years
PC's CSS is the same as normal CSS, but just a little messier in format if you ask me ;_;

I mean, you can separate CSS elements by line in a normal stylesheet, but not with PC's CSS (or at least it didn't work for me haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back