The PokéCommunity Forums General Pokémon Discussions Pokémon General
Club Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Old May 30th, 2016 (2:38 PM).
The typo Queen

Nature: Calm
I really like the Opposum Pokemon in the Clover's link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendChu View Post
1. Create an Electric Type Pokemon for the new Sun & Moon Games, with a Type Combination not used before - Fighting, Poison, Psychic, Rock, Dark, Ice, Grass, Fire, Water (okay the latter four are Type combinations for Rotom, but only for its Alternate formes, so I decided to include them as well).:

Have your forget about Lanturn? ;)

This is not for the event, but take a look at this Bug/Electric Fan Art! so cute <3 I want this as the starter bug!

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 30th, 2016 (11:56 PM). Edited May 31st, 2016 by NinjaQueen.

Nature: Jolly
    Quote:
    Here my first Pokemon, based on the one which seems to be very famous as of now ;):-

Name - Porcuspark
    Name Origin - Porcupine + Spark
    Species - Pin Cushion
    Type - Electric/Poison
    Ability - Static or Poison Point
    Pokedex Entry (Sun) - Its usually very timid, but when in danger this Pokemon shoots out spikes from its body, which can either Paralyze or Poison the foe.
    Pokemon Entry (Moon) - It rolls up into a ball to conceal itself & is often mistaken for a thorny shrub, but be careful as touching it may shock you.

Pika Pika :chu:
    Like you said, I really think you should actually get this Pokemon copyrighted with Game Freak. I wish someone could actually draw this Pokemon. I would have, but I'm not good with drawing & all :P.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mawa View Post
    And Chinchou as well ;)

Quote:
    This is not for the event, but take a look at this Bug/Electric Fan Art! so cute <3 I want this as the starter bug!
    Awwww that's soooo cute, I feel like cuddling it right now.
    Old May 31st, 2016 (8:23 AM).
    ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤

Nature: Naughty
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NinjaQueen View Post
    And Chinchou as well
    Oh jeez, here I was correcting DragonGuru about the Dragon Pokemon & I just realized I goofed up as well :3c. Thanks ladies, made the changes.

Quote:
    Like you said, I really think you should actually get this Pokemon copyrighted with Game Freak. I wish someone could actually draw this Pokemon. I would have, but I'm not good with drawing & all .
    I already did ;)

Quote:

Quote:
    Awwww that's soooo cute, I feel like cuddling it right now.
    Wow, those are really cool Pokemon. Don't those antennae & that tail on the third Evo - Elertafly, remind of Raichu {XD}

Old May 31st, 2016 (10:11 AM).
    is
    Lycario
    • EO

Location: That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
    Nature: Quirky
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Clover View Post
    I know, right? I'm terrible at drawing with the mouse but I sometimes doodle on my iPad with my fingers. If I had access to a tablet, a stylus and a decent drawing program however, I reckon it'd really improve my skill! :)
    I remember seeing a certain elephant teapot in a certain similar contest not too long ago, can't say that one was badly drawn. On the contrary, I wanted to hug it so badly. <3

Great contest by the way, I'll be posting my entry soon! :D

Old May 31st, 2016 (6:36 PM).
    away june 15-17!

Nature: Timid
    Mawa.. oh my god that fanart is so cute. D: I would love to find the artist and tell them how cute I think it is.

Anyways, I actually really want to partake in this event, but in order to do so I'd like to draw up my idea.. which can take a little bit. But it's never too late to show an electric fan design right? ;3 So I'll be sure to post it when it's ready. I don't do well at expressing myself through words, especially when it comes to making fakemon, so it'd be nice to put something together.

& welcome new fans!!
    Old May 31st, 2016 (11:04 PM).

How I wish I was more creative, this is taking more time than I thought haha, but hopefully I'll work out something to put for this event.

In the meantime, I found something very interesting. Since we were all discussing how the next Pikaclone should have an evolution & all, I managed to find a fanart of a Pikaclone with an Evolution.

Old June 1st, 2016 (1:37 AM).

Quote:
      Spoiler:
      So super cute! They'd make fantastic early Bug-types. :D Is that a firefly Pokemon? Because I can totally picture one with an Electric/Bug typing. c:

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lycanthropy View Post
      I remember seeing a certain elephant teapot in a certain similar contest not too long ago, can't say that one was badly drawn. On the contrary, I wanted to hug it so badly. <3

Aw, thanks! I felt the same way when I was drawing it. xD That was done by finger, though. :P

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
      Anyways, I actually really want to partake in this event, but in order to do so I'd like to draw up my idea.. which can take a little bit. But it's never too late to show an electric fan design right? ;3 So I'll be sure to post it when it's ready. I don't do well at expressing myself through words, especially when it comes to making fakemon, so it'd be nice to put something together.
      Looking forward to it! I've seen your gallery and everything there is really cute. ^^

Quote:
      How I wish I was more creative, this is taking more time than I thought haha, but hopefully I'll work out something to put for this event.

In the meantime, I found something very interesting. Since we were all discussing how the next Pikaclone should have an evolution & all, I managed to find a fanart of a Pikaclone with an Evolution.

Spoiler:
      I know how you feel; sometimes it takes me ages to get the creative juices flowing! Not to mention there are so many choices, haha.

And those Fakemon are pretty good, if not a little... hmm, simple? What are they based off, do you know? They look quite a bit like rabbits, which aren't actually rodents but lagomorphs. :P

I like that typing, though. The Fakemon I have in mind for the event will probably be Electric/Dark. ;)
      Old June 1st, 2016 (4:27 AM).

Nature: Timid
        Waaah! These drawings are so cool! I love the bug/electric type pokemon, because it looks reeeeally cool, but the black and yellow of the other one go so great together! I need to learn how to do digital art, ahah.
        Old June 1st, 2016 (8:57 AM).
        ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤

Quote:
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
        Quote:
        Quote:
        I know how you feel; sometimes it takes me ages to get the creative juices flowing! Not to mention there are so many choices, haha.
        Ah that's okay, I'll keep this Event open for a few days. I know its tough creating Pokemon, even I've gotten in only one entry so far :P

Quote:
        Spoiler:
        Wow, this thing is wicked, where did you get this from? One of the best Electric Type fanarts I've seen {:3}

Quote:
        And those Fakemon are pretty good, if not a little... hmm, simple? What are they based off, do you know? They look quite a bit like rabbits, which aren't actually rodents but lagomorphs. :P
        Speaking of Lagomorphs, there's a general misconception that Pikachu is based on a Pika, which is false, coz Pikas also belong to the Lagomorph family, whereas Pikachu's species is clearly defined as "Mouse", so its definitely a rodent, not a Pika.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by XxSheepyxX View Post
        Waaah! These drawings are so cool! I love the bug/electric type pokemon, because it looks reeeeally cool, but the black and yellow of the other one go so great together! I need to learn how to do digital art, ahah.
        Alright, I was really waiting for someone to get here. So Lieutenant XxSheepyxX, you now have 10 Posts & are hereby promoted & are now Captain XxSheepyxX :). And with that come two special privileges, as per new Rule addition - first, you can now evolve/change your Starter & second, you can choose another Starter from the Available Starters List. So let me know here, what it will be.

I just realized that I almost missed out the Rules myself :3c. I'm actually eligible to choose a second Pokemon for myself when I made my 20th Post, so I'll choose Elekid.

Old June 1st, 2016 (10:28 PM).

Quote:
          And those Fakemon are pretty good, if not a little... hmm, simple? What are they based off, do you know? They look quite a bit like rabbits, which aren't actually rodents but lagomorphs.
          They're definitely Pikaclones (at least that's what the creator had mentioned).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by XxSheepyxX View Post
          Quote:
          Wow, this thing is wicked, where did you get this from? One of the best Electric Type fanarts I've seen {:3}
          Dark Types aren't exactly my favs, but I loved this Type combination with Electric Type & ya the design is super cool & the colour match is what makes it even cooler.

Quote:
          Alright, I was really waiting for someone to get here. So Lieutenant XxSheepyxX, you now have 10 Posts & are hereby promoted & are now Captain XxSheepyxX :). And with that come two special privileges, as per new Rule addition - first, you can now evolve/change your Starter & second, you can choose another Starter from the Available Starters List. So let me know here, what it will be.
          I just realized that I almost missed out the Rules myself :3c. I'm actually eligible to choose a second Pokemon for myself when I made my 20th Post, so I'll choose Elekid.
          Hey I think I'm quite close to 10 Posts (have I got there already, have to check).
          Old June 1st, 2016 (11:05 PM).
          I'm A Dragon Trainer

Quote:
            Hey man, seems like you missed the Rules, Dragon wasn't on the list, lol {XD}. But anyways, since you made the first effort, I'll let it stay ;)
            Oh sorry, missed that part of the rules & thanks for letting it stay. I'll come up with another one soon.

Quote:

Spoiler:
            This thing rocks. Fantastic fanart. The creator should get a round of applause for this creation.
            Old June 1st, 2016 (11:30 PM).

They're certainly interesting (and Kokurai is growing on me haha), so I'd love to see some Pokedex info on these two! :D

EDIT: Ah, found the source on Deviantart! You can view the information on these Fakemon here. c:
            Old June 1st, 2016 (11:35 PM).

Quote:
              Spoiler:
              Quote:
              They're certainly interesting (and Kokurai is growing on me haha), so I'd love to see some Pokedex info on these two! :D

EDIT: Ah, found the source on Deviantart! You can view the information on these Fakemon here. c:
              Hey that's exactly where I found it from, haha.

I think it deserves a third evolution as well, don't you guys think so?
              Old June 2nd, 2016 (1:00 AM).

Quote:
              Hey that's exactly where I found it from, haha.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking! It seems just a little incomplete without a third (or second) evo. Also, I like how the artist was going for a more bad-ass look. While I'm all for cute 'mons, it's a refreshing change from the adorable, squishy kind of Pikaclone. xD

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LegendChu
              Name - Porcuspark
              Name Origin - Porcupine + Spark
              Species - Pin Cushion
              Type - Electric/Poison
              Ability - Static or Poison Point
              Pokedex Entry (Sun) - Its usually very timid, but when in danger this Pokemon shoots out spikes from its body, which can either Paralyze or Poison the foe.
              Pokemon Entry (Moon) - It rolls up into a ball to conceal itself & is often mistaken for a thorny shrub, but be careful as touching it may shock you.
              Hey, guess what I found? :D
              Spoiler:

Okay the first evolution of this line is a little silly but otherwise it's quite fitting! Here's where I found it, if you're interested. ^^
              Old June 2nd, 2016 (4:54 AM).
              ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤

Quote:
              They're definitely Pikaclones (at least that's what the creator had mentioned). Dark Types aren't exactly my favs, but I loved this Type combination with Electric Type & ya the design is super cool & the colour match is what makes it even cooler.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by DragonGuru View Post
              This thing rocks. Fantastic fanart. The creator should get a round of applause for this creation.
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Yeah, that's what I was thinking! It seems just a little incomplete without a third (or second) evo. Also, I like how the artist was going for a more bad-ass look. While I'm all for cute 'mons, it's a refreshing change from the adorable, squishy kind of Pikaclone. xD
              Wow these two seem to be getting quite popular huh. I think someone should think of a third Evolution for them.

Quote:
              Hey, guess what I found? :D
              Spoiler:

Okay the first evolution of this line is a little silly but otherwise it's quite fitting! Here's where I found it, if you're interested. ^^
              How in the world did you actually manage to find something so similar to what I actually imagined the Pokemon to be, when I was creating them {D:}. I love them {:3}.

Quote:
              Hey I think I'm quite close to 10 Posts (have I got there already, have to check).
              You are absolutely right. So Lieutenant NinjaQueen, now that you have 10 Posts, you hereby promoted & will now be known as Captain NinjaQueen :). And you can not only evolve/change your Starter now, but you can also choose another Starter from the Available Starters List. So let me know here, what it will be.
              Old June 2nd, 2016 (5:24 AM).

So Let's do this !

Name - Roman also knows as Wethrin
                Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) - Emolga and Jolteon
                Favourite Electric Type Move(s) - Thunderbolt, Voltswitch
                Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon - Always the fastest ;D and I kinda like the color yellow(no not my fav)
                Electric Type Tag Partner - Emolga
                Tag Partner's Nickname - Ikarus for emolga and Cito for my Jolteon.

Discussion #1 - When building teams in the Games, do you tend to put at least one Electric Type on them? Of course and its always jolteon =)
                Discussion #2 - Would you like to see a pure Electric Type in Gen VII or would you like to see a new/old Electric Type Combination (if so, what)? I'm looking forward to a Electric/Dark type
                Discussion #3 - What species of rodent would you like the next Pikaclone to be? NO PIKA CLONE PLZ XD
                Old June 2nd, 2016 (5:50 AM).
                ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Wethrin View Post
                So Let's do this !

Name - Roman also knows as Wethrin
                Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) - Emolga and Jolteon
                Favourite Electric Type Move(s) - Thunderbolt, Voltswitch
                Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon - Always the fastest ;D and I kinda like the color yellow(no not my fav)
                Electric Type Tag Partner - Emolga
                Tag Partner's Nickname - Ikarus for emolga and Cito for my Jolteon.

Discussion #1 - When building teams in the Games, do you tend to put at least one Electric Type on them? Of course and its always jolteon =)
                Discussion #2 - Would you like to see a pure Electric Type in Gen VII or would you like to see a new/old Electric Type Combination (if so, what)? I'm looking forward to a Electric/Dark type
                Discussion #3 - What species of rodent would you like the next Pikaclone to be? NO PIKA CLONE PLZ XD
                Hey Roman (aka Wethrin), welcome to the Club bro. Hey nice to see you took time out to put in views about the old discussions. Ah you get only one Partner for now as per rules, but don't worry, just keep posting & I'm sure you'll be eligible for another one sooner than later {:3}. Just check out the Rules & if anything's unclear always feel free to ask me. There's also an Event going on right now, you can participate in that as well :).

Old June 2nd, 2016 (6:05 AM).

Quote:
                  Hey Roman (aka Wethrin), welcome to the Club bro. Hey nice to see you took time out to put in views about the old discussions. Ah you get only one Partner for now as per rules, but don't worry, just keep posting & I'm sure you'll be eligible for another one sooner than later {:3}. Just check out the Rules & if anything's unclear always feel free to ask me. There's also an Event going on right now, you can participate in that as well :).

Only one partner hmm?.... then i would like to go with emolga :D its my mascott after alle!

Haha yeah i was like....just give answers to everything xD

I will 100% check it out:D
                  Old June 2nd, 2016 (7:39 AM).
                  The typo Queen

Nature: Calm
                  Hum I see that the fanart I fond is popular hehe, but yes I would love to see a Pokemon like this as the first bug!

As for a firefly Pokemon... there is alreayd volbeat and illumise, I wuld love to see them evlve, and yes indeed it can be an electric evolution! I never imagined a firefly as an electric type but I d now :3 Volbeat can evole into an electric type and Illumise into a fire type, who knows!

Oh and welcome to the new members! :D
                  Old June 2nd, 2016 (8:53 AM).
                  ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Wethrin View Post
                  Only one partner hmm?.... then i would like to go with emolga :D its my mascott after alle!
                  Haha yeah i was like....just give answers to everything xD
                  I will 100% check it out:D
                  Okay, gotcha, added :). Yep do so & I'm sure you'll come up with something good for the Event :)

Quote:
                  Hum I see that the fanart I fond is popular hehe, but yes I would love to see a Pokemon like this as the first bug!
                  As for a firefly Pokemon... there is alreayd volbeat and illumise, I wuld love to see them evlve, and yes indeed it can be an electric evolution! I never imagined a firefly as an electric type but I d now :3 Volbeat can evole into an electric type and Illumise into a fire type, who knows!
                  Or maybe they both can evolve into Electric/Fire Type combos. Can someone try come up with something for that?

And in the meanwhile, I have another entry for the Event.

Name - Sparktic
                  Name Origin - Spark + Arctic
                  Type - Electric / Ice
                  Ability - Static or Snow Cloak
                  Species - Polar Chill
                  Pokedex Entry (Sun) - A rare Pokemon only found in the freezing North Polar regions.
                  Pokedex Entry (Moon) - When it gets too cold, it rubs its furry paws to release Static Electricity, to keep itself warm.

Old June 2nd, 2016 (10:20 AM).

So guys- here me out. Here comes my electric pokemon for sun and moon! :D

Type: Electric/ Dark
                    Name: Zerox
                    Ability: Volt Absorber/ Quick feet HA: Levitiate(i'll come to that later...
                    Stats:
                    HP 70
                    Atk:70
                    Def: 65
                    Sp.Atk: 125
                    Sp.Def:65
                    Spe:125

A fast sp.sweeper.

Look: A Black/blue fox like beast with orange hair spikes, his tails(2tails) produces electricety through rubbing hair (and here comes levitate... because of the the rubbing, its feet producing its own magnet field witch lets it levitate)- high like jolteon

No evolutions
                    Maybe a different color sheme for male/female?!

I love it xD

What do you think?:)
                    Old June 2nd, 2016 (11:10 AM).

Nature: Quiet
                      Hi everyone!

Name: Tristen (Just call me TeeJay though)
                      Favorite Electric Type Pokemon: Pikachu family, Shinx family, Jolteon, Elektrike/Manectric, Raikou, Zebstrika
                      Favorite Electric Type Move(s): Thunderbolt, Thunder Fang, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave
                      Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: Well a lot of them just have really great designs! Not only that but they are often speedy sweepers which are my preferred kind of pokemon to use.
                      Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Pikachu

When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one Electric type on your team? Of course! I always look to have an electric type on my team but it is always immediately replaced the moment I have access to Pikachu (and thus Raichu).
                      Would you like to see a pure Electric Type in Gen VII or would you like to see a new/old Electric Type Combination (if so, what?) Another pure Electric type would be nice, but I'd love to see new and interesting Dual type Electric type pokemon; combinations we haven't seen before.
                      What species of rodent would you like the next pika clone to be? Tbh I can't think of any new rodents. Haven't we used them all now? Probably not, but I can't think of any new ones.
                      Old June 2nd, 2016 (11:43 AM).
                      is
                      Lycario
                      • EO

Location: That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Not sure if I can use these as actual entries, as they originally come from this game, but I thought I'd share them anyway! (Drawings by yours truly.)

Name: Microblitz
                      Name Origin: Microwave + blitz
                      Type: Electric/Fire
                      Ability: Flash Fire
                      Species: Microwave Pokémon
                      Evolutionary family: Evolves from Buzzding
                      PokéDex entry (Sun): "According to the laws of energy, electricity can be used to generate heat. Microblitz generates both heat and electricity. Screw that, science!"
                      PokéDex entry (Moon): "Microblitz's diet is highly adapted to low quality food. Even today, food specialists stand clueless how this species can remain healthy on just microwave meals."

Name: Ozzizilla
                      Name Origin: Ozzy + Godzilla
                      Type: Electric/Poison
                      Ability: Static or Pressure
                      Species: Dictator Pokémon
                      Evolutionary family: doesn't evolve
                      PokéDex entry (Sun): "Ozzizilla has seized reign of its position as the Dictator of the evil organization he called the KFC a long time ago. His old position is currently in position of Swadloon."
                      PokéDex entry (Moon): "When not dancing uncontrollably, Ozzizilla is occupied with his business selling fresh Combusken meat."

My apologies if this was supposed to be serious. xD

Also, it's starting to get crowded in here. Welcome new people!

Old June 3rd, 2016 (12:12 AM).

Firstly, Hello to the new Club Members - Wethrin & TeeJay_the_Raichu. Wow this Club is fast becoming the most popular Club around here huh.

Quote:
                        And in the meanwhile, I have another entry for the Event.

Name - Sparktic
                        Name Origin - Spark + Arctic
                        Type - Electric / Ice
                        Ability - Static or Snow Cloak
                        Species - Polar Chill
                        Pokedex Entry (Sun) - A rare Pokemon only found in the freezing North Polar regions.
                        Pokedex Entry (Moon) - When it gets too cold, it rubs its furry paws to release Static Electricity, to keep itself warm.
                        Awww, this thing sounds really cute. Hope someone can draw this out :).

Quote:
                        Not sure if I can use these as actual entries, as they originally come from this game, but I thought I'd share them anyway! (Drawings by yours truly.)
                        Spoiler:

Name: Microblitz
                        Name Origin: Microwave + blitz
                        Type: Electric/Fire
                        Ability: Flash Fire
                        Species: Microwave Pokémon
                        Evolutionary family: Evolves from Buzzding
                        PokéDex entry (Sun): "According to the laws of energy, electricity can be used to generate heat. Microblitz generates both heat and electricity. Screw that, science!"
                        PokéDex entry (Moon): "Microblitz's diet is highly adapted to low quality food. Even today, food specialists stand clueless how this species can remain healthy on just microwave meals."

Name: Ozzizilla
                        Name Origin: Ozzy + Godzilla
                        Type: Electric/Poison
                        Ability: Static or Pressure
                        Species: Dictator Pokémon
                        Evolutionary family: doesn't evolve
                        PokéDex entry (Sun): "Ozzizilla has seized reign of its position as the Dictator of the evil organization he called the KFC a long time ago. His old position is currently in position of Swadloon."
                        PokéDex entry (Moon): "When not dancing uncontrollably, Ozzizilla is occupied with his business selling fresh Combusken meat."

My apologies if this was supposed to be serious. xD
                        These things are funny, lol

Quote:
                        You are absolutely right. So Lieutenant NinjaQueen, now that you have 10 Posts, you hereby promoted & will now be known as Captain NinjaQueen . And you can not only evolve/change your Starter now, but you can also choose another Starter from the Available Starters List. So let me know here, what it will be.
                        Captain Ninja Queen reporting on duty Major LegendChu Sir, or should I say Colonel LegendChu Sir lol (just noticed that you got promoted as well).
                        Okay, so I'll keep my original Partner & as for a Bonus Partner, hmm lemme see! Alright, Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Dedenne (I wish I could have them all, I really adore the Pikaclones haha). Okay final choice - Pikachu, can I have a Pikachu please Colonel LegendChu Sir, over & out :P.
                        Old June 3rd, 2016 (4:35 AM).

A big welcome to our latest members, Wethrin and TeeJay! Hope you guys have fun here in the club. :D

Quote:
                        How in the world did you actually manage to find something so similar to what I actually imagined the Pokemon to be, when I was creating them {D:}. I love them {:3}.
                        Haha, I was just scrolling through Fakemon and stumbled upon the picture! They are surprisingly similar to your overall idea, so I thought I'd share them and see what everyone thinks. :D

Quote:
                        Yeah, an evolution for each of them would be great! The way I imagine an Electric-type firefly Pokemon is with a transparent lower abdomen, inside of which electricity could be crackling, thus giving off the glow. The same could be applied to one with a Fire typing, only instead of electricity there could be flames circulating inside and the Pokemon summons its Fire-type moves from this depository. c:

I found some pretty cool art of a vaguely similar concept:
                        Spoiler:

They're Fire/Electric-types and are meant to be based off both grasshoppers and fireflies. I really like the design of the second one!

Quick Reply