• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire and Ice Event for Pokémon GO Leaked

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
unreallllllllll

ive been calling for a fire event for ages and i am so buzzed

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
With this event, I can finally evolve one of my favorite Fire starters! T_T

Adore

Party.
Years
Awesome.

Fire types are as common as Pidgeys for me out here in the desert, so that's no big deal. But I'm stoked for more ice types. I've only encountered about 30 of them since the game's launch.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I'll finally be able to get my first Cyndaquil, Quilava and my favorite starter Typhlosion.

Might also get the gold medal for fire and ice and dark thanks to Sneasel.
Wish they had the shortened walking distances for candies.

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
Speak for yourself. =p I need way more Swinub. Lucked out with Sneasel nests but Swinub are so rare here.

Swinub round here are more common than Rattata. I had more than enough candy for 2 Piloswines within 24 hours of the Gen 2 Pok?mon being released. I'm sick of the sight of them. That goes for Jynx and Sneasel too. Oh god I'm not looking forward to seeing more of them everywhere I go.

Also, with the Rock event, Slugma rates increased because it evolves into a Rock type. I'm worried they're going to do the same with Shellder and Seel this time; two more Pok?mon we need more of round here like we need a hole in the head.

In fact, now that I think about it, the only Pok?mon in this event that I need more of is Cyndaquil and it's evolutions, and if the Water and Grass events are anything to go by there were hardly any increases in Totodile and Chikorita. So if Cyndaquil is going to be as elusive as they were this event isn't going to be much use to me. ;-;

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
think i had a piloswine within days of the johto mons being released tbh

only fire mon ive fully evolved are rapidash and magmar (and flareon too obv) i think

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
Have you all looked at the list of future evolutions of current pokemon?

There is so much i still need, or can use more of, that every event helps. I will chase magmar, need more of it, because it will get another evolution. Same goes for sneasel and swinub.

Also looking for lapras because it is a most viable arena attacker, also small ones for prestiging, and looking for Houndour, i need a good one for Houndoom.

Building towars a nice collection of gym prestigers is also a good goal, i could still use more double-STAB ice or fire pokemon with the right CP for that.

So if you give me another whole lot of slugma, i will be happy, sort them according to CP and IV, and evolve them into specific target CP windows, hoping for double stone STAB or double fire STAB movesets. Meaning Ember / Overheat or Rock Throw / Stone Edge. Both are top movesets.

Houndoom can also have two top movesets, double dark STAB or double fire STAB.

Double ice STAB is obviously amazing against dragonite.

Back