• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon™ Brightness & Darkness

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Hello, I am not a real designer except in the mapping as I did you do a project I think you help mapping.
Here is my project.
Note that I am French.

Brightness Version Pokémon ™ and Pokémon ™ Version Darkness Pokémon two projects are not similar,
developed in RPG Maker XP, based on the Pokémon Script Project. Thank you so much Kroske
for his kit and all those who have inspired and supported.

Support and Information

Title : Pokémon ™ Brightness & Darkness
Genre : RPG Action / Adventure
Software used : RPG Maker XP
Team Name : The Devil Thunder Team!

Senosu

Senosu not mean anything in particular but if it was to invent a meaning Japanese, I would say "The country
dark ". It is a region lost in a dense fog because according to a legend of a legendary wing
to protect the regions using a technique Mist intense power.
But even if the fog clouded the country, some areas they have marked down these darkened areas
while others have unfortunately sunk into infamy total leaving groups of low
admirable sown discord. Fortunately, our hero does not sink. The region's home is full of heroes
mountains all larger one than the other.

Here is the detailed map of Senosu

senosu-16cf4a0.png

Skyress

A small area but with a large number of people who have succeeded in uniting to increase their wealth
illuminated in this part of the country. Hence the name Skyress "Hurricane pure". But behind such purity that a large cache
mystery hangs over this majestic region. Even if the air is live, you can spend a long summer at a time
snowy.

Garma

A region and rather swampy forest in relation to its southern neighbor (Skyress) this region is rather cold and
can reach in some places almost frigid temperatures ... Who can stay in some places very welcoming.

Heatry

A region with a huge volcano in the heart for a region full Ecuador can tell which is volcanic and
Unfortunately, the only interface region of the country and contains a high level of crime and deforestation.
An area almost inaccessible by all even if it is one of the only ways for a trainer to get the glory.

The Heroes this epic

The hero of the story 14 years old at a rather casual, but always ready for adventure.
persogars-105a5ab.png

The hero in 14 years

h-ros-17-ans-172192d

The hero in 17 years

In this project, the heroes and browsing in this country more so than three years between 14 and 17 years, the hero is
gone through an important phase of his life. He has taken on the insurance and earned the respect of others, not easy
for an adopted kid to start a new life in an unknown world.

Scenario

After being presented with your adoptive father at the orphanage, you learn that you will leave with him in
several days. Of course, not easy for a boy of 14 years to start a new life in an unknown world.
Several days passed, a young man of 18 who come your way and you learn that it was
sent by your adoptive father you follow without fear apparent.
Unfortunately, good news is always accompanied by a bad snow ends up coming soon to your
meeting and ended up blocking the main road leading to the village snow. Before taking a very dangerous detour
your guide was wounded in the arm and drops the briefcase containing his business. You pick it up you take shelter in
a cave nearby. There, he hands you the briefcase and leaves you free to choose one of the balls and you also tended
POKE-CYBER, a brand new multi-purpose device, taking only your courage you leave everything in a two
mouth being in the cave ...

Teams

Team Rocket

The Rocket team is not so much in this country and is even very little activity. Having only to members
than younger men without teeth they would have to await the arrival of troops from Kanto and surrounding areas for
come to their aid. Their goal is to find the legendary country Senosu so to awaken the beast lurking in
center of the country that can not be awakened when the four legendary and activating their stones.

battler067-15177b1.png
battler070-151785e.png

Henchmen

battler071-1517b3a.png

Thieves

trainer084-172214a.png

Informants

commandant-buck-17221c0.png

Admins

Team Pocket

The Team Pocket is much expanded in the territory of Senosu more precisely Heatry which is a region
conducive to their numerous covert actions.

Images à venir.

Champions Arena

As Blocker, your first goal is to defeat all the arena champions Senosu! Among twelve
their power increases with each ring crossing, making the drive of your main Pokémon! Champions
not the least bad as some will help you during the adventure!
Les 4 champions de Skyress (images à venir) :

Norman
Normal type
Badge Prairie
HM: Cut

Heykwa
Poison Type
Badge toxin
HM: Purification (new!)

Brendan
Type Fire
Badge Boiling
HM: Flash

Solfay
Flight Type
Badge Hurricane
HM: Flights

The 8 hampions of Garma ( images coming )

Brown
Soil Type
Badge Sand
HM: Eclate-Roc

Rose
Type Psy
Badge Focus
HM: Lost Soul ( new! )

Karey
Water Type
Badge Fontaine
HM: Surf

Mike
Multiple Type
Badge Element
HM: Force

Grey
Steel Type
Mine Badge

Elsa
Dragon Type

Kacy
Ice Type
Badge Glaceternel

Drake
Dragon Type
Crochet Badge

Secondary Characters

Prof. Hunstein
hunstein-14b1ae3.png

He will be your adoptive father? You must complete a small mission for him!
He is the creator of Pokémon CYBER!

Sean
sean-battle-16cd15d.png

An ambitious young man, he is desperate to be the best that can sometimes play tricks on him.

Matsumoto
evans-14b7290.png

A young man of 18 years but very smart, head up it will be your guide and give you your equipment blocker
ahead in spite of himself. He dreams of becoming a teacher POKéMON.

System

POKé-CYBER

An object with multiple functions such as messaging and the dex!
Its inventor is Matsumoto, but he prefers that Hunstein is the creator.

New Generation

And yes, a whole generation has been created! Discover new Pokémon catchable!
#387-LEAFY
#388-LEAFEUILLE
#389-???
#390-CROMOLAVE
#391-???
#392-PYRONARD
#393-PINGUIVRE
#394-COMBIVRE
#395-???
#396-AEROPLUME
#397-AEROBEC
#398-???
#399-BUGOUMI
#400-BUGCOCON
#401-BUGILLON
#402-AIRMURE
#403-BLINDAIR
#404-STYLI
#405-AEROLI
#406-CHARTOR
#407-CHARTANK
#408-SEVIPER
#409-VENIPER
#410-PTIGRIFF
#411-MANGRIFF
#412-BIFIRE
#413-???
#414-
#415-???
#416-RUBARGON
#417-???
#418-???
#419-???
#420-???
#421-???
#422-???
#423-???
#424-???
#425-???
#426-???
#427-???
#428-???
#429-???
#430-???
#431-???
#432-???
#433-???
#434-???
#435-???
#436-???
#437-???
#438-???
#439-???
#440-???
#441-STEELOU
#442-LOUGACIER
#443-DARKESS
#444-SQULETISMA
#445-VIPERI
#446-GHOSTLI
#447-MAUDIDUAM
Screens

Bourg - Snow
A seemingly quiet town.

Route - Upstream
A road upstream where we often lose ;D

Thanks

This is the end of the presentation, but here are the people without whom nothing would could be done:

Team:
Bilkev, Evilmad, Trashtag and Blue's

Tools:
Kroske first for the wonderful starter kit! Then Sphinx and all those who helped PS4G +

Help Graphic:
Evilmad for charas, NT' for chara DP and images of parties, the DPP team, Kyledove, Darkange,
Mogura and Morteinkein

Help Scripting:
Slash, Palb' Sphinx Darkange

Team assists:
A big thank you to all my friends such as M&A, PALB', Slash, NT', Maki, Skye, Razbuz and all my friends psp !

Assistive Technology:
Startos, NT' and Ace

Recruitment

Our team is looking for sprites if interresser me mp.

Thank you for reading !

Last edited:
Years
Je peux vous aider. J'apprends le francais depuis six ans. :) Mais, je ne sais pas beaucoup de ton jeu. Peux-tu m'expliquer sur MP en français? Si tu veux, je referai ce sujet en anglais plus couramment.

----

I can help. I've been learning French for 6 years. :) But I don't know much about your game. Could you explain it to me in French over PM? If you like, I could re-do this thread in more fluent English.

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
I do not quite understand you want to recruit?

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
I look for a translator if you do not demo or you'll have to wait longer than francophones.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
I look for a translator if you do not demo or you'll have to wait longer than francophones.
Ok first:
I think you are trying to say I am looking for a translator, demo something, if you don't you will be behind francophones
second:
Yes, I would like to be a translator, but I need some more information about my job.

Last edited:

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Your job is to test the game and change the words and fighting and that is why many scripts traduteurs will be welcome.
EDIT:
An island for today:
Spoiler:

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Thank you to you the relief and the islands are not my strengths.
I shall give myself away and thank you for taking the time to translate ;).

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Awesome! Once a demo is ready I'll send it by mp.

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
You're back ^ ^ evilmad great.
Worry for a demo we just need someone who will make good starters but there is nobody for this moment.
EDIT:You want to see the legendary and starter final evo take these userbars:
601-16b47f1.gif%5B
601-16b47f1.gif

userbar-brightness-16b47fa.gif
userbar-brightness-%2016b47fa.gif

And one of the two already back!

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
MAJ presentation.
The project is progressing briskly and recruiting ^ ^

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Nice Game, keep it up.
Look at some mapping tutorials, because I think the maps aren't
really great, only my opinion ;)
Anyway, good job.

Gigatom~

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Nice Game, keep it up.
Look at some mapping tutorials, because I think the maps aren't
really great, only my opinion ;)
Anyway, good job.

Gigatom~
Thank you for your advice ^ ^
I would take into account.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
That map is horribly unrealistic. Just because something is on a small ledge doesn't mean that it will get all of the snow in an area, and why are there those two different trees in the far left and far right? The tropical tree would die in the frigid climate... and you shouldn't use two kinds of trees in one area.

Back