• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

PC is my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't remember a thread like this being made. If it is already, please close it.
How much time do you usually spend on PC?
Is PC sometimes considered as the activity that you do the most?

For me, I spend 3 or more hours on school days and 5 or more on week-ends.
PC is the activity that I do the most.
Go on guys~

Years
These days, probably an hour tops a day. A few more if something exciting's going on. I lurk around other websites more than I stay here, but I'll always consider this place my Internet home because I actually have an account and post here. (Also, been here almost 9 years now.)

Back in the past, I was here even more. 3+ hours wouldn't have been unusual. There was more for me to do back then, and I was more interested in this place in general.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Way more than I should. I:
Several hours per day. Probably more than 5 on the weekend.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Let's see.

Between math class & psychology: 45 min to 1 hour
Lunch break: 1 hour to 2 hours.
During Graphic Design class (depends on workload): 2 hours
At home: 4-5 hours (mostly spent at night)

So...in a weekday total: 7-10 hours a day? Holy crap I really need to tone it down a notch. I probably spend less hours on PC, because of um...NASCAR and ponies and IRL stuff. lol, but I majorly spend the most time during weekdays...when I'm supposed to be studying and doing my homework.

I probably have spent a lot more back in 2011. xD

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I spend around 10 hours a day on weekends (around 3-4 hours on weekdays) on PokeCommunity, and I only registered two days ago... that being said, it's in conjunction with places like Pokemon Showdown, IRC or Smogon forums, so it's not exclusively PC.

Years
I spend an hour to two hours on weekdays here when waking up, followed by at least an hour after I get home from school, plus 2-3 hours after dinner and before bed.. so on weekdays at least 4-6 hours on weekdays. On weekends, it's at least 5-6 hours both days xD

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
I've been on here non-stop since I joined. xD To be fair, I already spent a lot of time on social media sites and surfing the web, so this is just another page open in the background... but I'm definitely putting my time in wandering the forums, even if I don't post much.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
When I'm properly active, I'm here as constantly as possible. Any time that's not sleeping, working, or commuting, I have got a PC tab open and refreshed every ten minutes max. Because I like to keep up with what's going on and be immediately aware of any changes in threads/sections/blogs I happen to be watching.

I have severe activity dropoffs once in a while though. Mainly when nothing is really tying me to PC. And then I disappear for weeks or months. Not years anymore though, so that's better lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I used to spend way more time on here than any mortal should. Been cutting back though since I havent talked to any acquaintances on here for some time now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm on here whenever I'm at home on the computer. When I have free time, I usually spend it on here.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
On schooldays roughly 2 hours everyday or sometimes three and on weekends most likely around 7 hours or so. :P

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
About 4 hours a day on school day as I have to take my daughter to school and home. 6 hours on no school days. so 10 hours a week I guess.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
1 hour or nothing during the weekdays, the whole day on the weekends. I've been very inactive lately, not sure why, but I can't seem to find the inspiration to post.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
A lot! While all of it may not be spend on-site, like posting, VM'ing people and stuff, I also spend a lot of the time chatting on the IRC, or just generally "hanging out" with some of the people I know from here. I'm also a bit on the battle server, but not much activity from me over there.

All in all, I spend waaay too much time on PC. But then again, I live in a ghost town :p

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'll get on like maybe once during lunch for a few minutes, once when I get home, and once before I go to bed to see if there are any interesting threads. Never been on the IRC, oddly enough. Every time I think about it, I get distracted. That'd probably make my usage triple.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I spend way too much time on P.C. I spend around 1 hour each visit, I check in 6-7 times every day. Between PC and other PokéForums is how I spend most of my day. At least 12-15 hours a day I'm on different PokéForums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back