Advertiser Content

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
26,578 posts
12.9 Years
Almost all of us anime fans have binge watched something before. What was your longest series?
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
26,578 posts
12.9 Years
for me...

hxh 2011 will forever remain my favorite
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
20,136 posts
7.3 Years
I binged One Piece from the beginning to Dressrosa

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
32,875 posts
11.7 Years
I binged the entirety of Inuyasha.
wooow. I never managed!

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
4,840 posts
10.6 Years
I binged Pretty Cure season 1 all the way to Heartcatch Pretty Cure every Sunday for awhile back in 2015. That counts, right? It's over 400 episodes of a franchise, just split into different seasons and characters...
Theme: Hinata Aoi
Pair: Green

donavannj

Age 28
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
22,277 posts
14.5 Years
I uh, actually haven't properly binge-watched much. I guess it's Pokemon, but for non-Pokemon anime, it's probably Clannad.
whoops

Noblejanobii

I'm trying to find my berries!

Age 21
Female
South Carolina
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
965 posts
213 Days
I binged all 64 episodes of FMA Brotherhood last year, only took me about 2 weeks. Not a particularly big fan of longer shows tbh.
Ooh yeah I binged this too. Inuyasha is longer but I think I finish FMAB quicker. All I remember is I had a test at like 8 AM on a Friday and I stayed up until 3 AM trying to finish FMAB because the cliffhangers were too difficult to bear.

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
binge is a one-time sitting isn't it? if so, I'm not that great at it. I think the longest one-time sitting I had was with Toradora. finished it in less than a day. but the longest anime I've watched consistently is probably the whole monogatari series. also fma:b

Ash

Seen 14 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
13,399 posts
11.1 Years
Pokemon lmao. I binged watched whenever I could like ... half of hoenn, all of battle frontier, and like two-thirds of Sinnoh (having already watched the first third) and into some BW before I ended up doing something else.

Other than Pokemon it'd have to be Inazuma Eleven as I watched the first series and the second series in a span of like two weeks between work and the first series in particular is fairly long (long for me these days anyways).

Nyuutaipu

Age 19
Europe
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
77 posts
36 Days
I am bad with watching a lot of anime in one day but I had two series that I finished in pretty much one day or two days back-to-back, first was the entire Lelouch anime + the 2nd season, then the Persona4 animation I also finished within a day. Oh also Mekakucity Actors though that one is a bit shorter I also watched in a day ^^

donavannj

Age 28
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
22,277 posts
14.5 Years
you know what you've got to do next time you're off work.
Symphogear, I assume?
whoops

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years

Female
Italy
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
451 posts
29 Days
I can't manage binge watching, after a max of 2-3 episodes in a row I have to take a break.
The only exception was Stein's gate were after a certain episode I just had to keep watching to the end... watched like 12 episodes back to back.
Don't think I'm ever doing that again.
My VPP

Charmander @ 313
Hatch @ 328
Charizard @ Level 100: 463

Maedar

Slifer Stacker

Male
Ahem, New York City
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
238 posts
1.7 Years
Currently, my longest was watching the entirety of How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord in a week.

I might break that eventually. My next planned binge watch (when I have time) will be My Hero Academia.
There are three certainties in life, death, taxes, and that someone will eventually tell you the thing about death and taxes.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
790 posts
34 Days
Naruto Shippuden it was the longest anime I've watched with a total of 500 episodes
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!

Age 33
Male
Seattle, WA
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,557 posts
7.3 Years
Pokemon for me as well, not sure if "Kimba the White Lion" counts its the only other Japanese animated show I watch a lot
almost all other 'animated' shows I watch are regular cartoons not anime
I ♥ Foxes and Cats!! - art i drew myself
instead of 'Catch 'em All' for me would be "gotta Pet 'Em All"
check out my arts: Firox-Fox - Discord: Jyo-Espeon#0363

Advertiser Content