bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
14,930 posts
11.5 Years
This came up in the SwSh channel on our Discord, and I felt it's worth a thread! What are your hopes for (if any!) Fossil Pokemon for this generation? Any particular UK-based dinosaurs or prehistoric creatures that you think would fit well in Pokemon?
Male
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
38 posts
26 Days
UK excavations yielded a ton of fossils to choose from. Personally, I think Iguanodon would be appropriate given it is the first dinosaur ever discovered and it was found in england. It could be a defense oriented fossil, while the offense one could be either a proper Pleisiosaurus (Lapras kinda is one, so it might not happen), maybe a Mosasaurus or a more colorful flying reptile than Aerodactyl, newer research shows they were incredibly diverse, so why not go wild with it?

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
26,578 posts
12.9 Years
Ooh, agree with Iguanodon. I think that'd be awesome to see. Also curious an Ichthyosaurus though! Plenty of possibilities with fossils here.
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
14,930 posts
11.5 Years
UK excavations yielded a ton of fossils to choose from. Personally, I think Iguanodon would be appropriate given it is the first dinosaur ever discovered and it was found in england. It could be a defense oriented fossil, while the offense one could be either a proper Pleisiosaurus (Lapras kinda is one, so it might not happen), maybe a Mosasaurus or a more colorful flying reptile than Aerodactyl, newer research shows they were incredibly diverse, so why not go wild with it?
Iguanodon does sound like a good idea. Pleisiosaurus may be similar to Lapras but on the other hand, it could be tied to the likes of the Loch Ness monster. Then again, who knows, maybe Sobble's evolutions will go down that path?
Advertiser Content