• 111 replies

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind

Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
85 posts
2.3 Years
So egg moves, level-up moves, and TM moves are allowed but tutor moves aren't?
Correct. But to even it out, you basically have access to all the egg moves at once, even if all of them on the same Pokemon is impossible due to breeding chains.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
790 posts
34 Days
Oh no I was going to use a tutor move and then just say an Alakazam taught Inflame that move for my next post well looks like I got to use a Tm move
also, it seems like we're taking turns posting so who's going to be next?
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
790 posts
34 Days
Ahh ok well my posts going to be out on Tuesday just letting you know
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,834 posts
3.3 Years
Hi guys, sorry for my absence this week. Been going through quite a bit, my aunt was having surgery so I have been helping out with family where I can. Glad to have this weekend to get back to this.

I love the addition of the wind sword. Can't wait Vioberri to see what comes next! :)

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Evily

Poke is Life! :3

Female
Everywhere :3
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
119 posts
2.7 Years
College just started and I just found out some(2) classes want me to do volunteer hours, so I won't have too much time to post for two rps with that and my two other on-campus classes. I'm sorry if I won't be able to continue the journey, but I won't be able to continue the journey with Ella. Sorry about this, but I hope you guys continue and go far.

Godzil

Dapper bowler hat

Age 28
Male
Arizona, USA
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
1,374 posts
9.2 Years
Well, my plan was to do some downtime activities with Agama, officially write Coco out of the plot, and maybe solve a mystery. Other than that, just kinda wing it.

(One of those is a joke, the other two are real. Guess which is which.)

Regardless, the plan was delayed due to some kind of hardware error that wouldn't let me on PC. That's resolved itself, somehow, so here I am! I'll probably write that post today or tomorrow, but it's currently close to midnight and I work all day tomorrow. We'll see what happens.
Advertiser Content