• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trouble adding pokemon into game

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
I am trying to add alolan vulpix into the game, and I entered in the data for it in PBS but I get an error saying it doesn't exist when I try to give alolan vulpix to the player. I have a picture of the data attached, it is in the correct order.

Attachments

• avulpix.PNG
    avulpix.PNG
    39.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
I'm not that experienced yet with Essentials but from what I can see in that single image, it looks like you did everything right. However, that image is only one piece of the puzzle. It will help us solve your problem if you show us what you are trying to do in Essentials itself (RPG Maker XP) when you give the player that vulpix.

Could you show us the image of the event in essentials?

Diverscope

Pardon me
Years
Why do you add Alolan Vulpix as an entire new species, instead just as a new form?

However, have you start a new game after adding a new Pok?mon?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Compile the game by holding control on startup.

Last edited:
Back