• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

After trying again I managed to get the Ribbon and stamp for 50 straight Super Double Battle wins.
My team:

Tiamat the Shiny Quiet Mega Salamence
Lucian the Shiny Naive Lucario with Focus Sash
Shiny Timid Tapu Koko (The Event One) with Life Orb
Jolly Garchomp with Groundium Z

I've never used a Mega Salamence before but she is really powerful even with a bad nature. I might be the only one who really likes Shiny Lucario but with Close Combat he OHKOed a lot. Garchomp is Garchomp.

Blue had Pidgeot as his Mega a much better match-up for me than Mega Aerodactyl. I am very pleased to have gotten the Venusaur stamp. :)

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

I think Black and White 2 actually had a "hard mode" version of the game. It was only accessible after clearing the game in normal mode iirc. It forced to delete your entire save file for that. ;-;

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I haven't used the Battle Tree yet but geez Blue..

The Battle Tree is largely good fun but it is possible to lose a match due to bad luck. I've got the Doubles (Venusaur) Stamp and might try for the Singles (Charizard) stamp. The Battle Legend in that mode is against Red.

I never did a 'Hard Mode' in Unova but did transfer the key over to my White 2 and faced Hard Mode Elite Four.

Talking of White 2 the White 2 Battle Tree and PWT are the only other Battle Facilities I have beaten. In the final of the PWT tournament I defeated...Blue.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

Idk whether I'd ever play the bw2 Hard Mode(mostly because I only have 1 W2 cart and don't feel like sending everyone up to reset...plus im lazy with training...) but it was a pretty nice touch, I don't like the fact you have to reset your game and all but feels more like Pokemon still to not have it as a 'choice' up front(maybe in Options?).

The PWT was one of my favorite things, I loved so much about BW2 like the Rotation Battles and PWT and Pokestar Studios.

Ooooooooo forgetting numbers.... More forgettful than me?...

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

Aah...What was his name again?

Pokestar Studios was fun and Sabrina making a surprise appearance was nice.

White 2 is my most played Pokemon game and even gives you a Shiny Haxorus for completing the Unova Pokedex.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years

As long as you have the key, you can change the difficulty on the main menu through Key System without resetting at all.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

I actually never did the pokestar studio thing lol. I actually stopped doing a lot of the "fun side stuff" after gen 4.... I wonder why... This whole dressing up and taking pictures with your Pokemon thing in USUM looks amazing though lol

Years

I do agree that I'm also liking the Photo Club. I always wanted to take fun pictures of me and my Pokemon, and now US/UM is realising that dream!

Lycanthropy

Years

The Underground was an amazing side feature. Digging around and explore Sinnoh from below was pretty neat and you find the occasional useful item as a bonus as well.
Also, I spent waaaay too much time playing Voltorb Flip.

Lycanthropy

Years

The Underground was an amazing side feature. Digging around and explore Sinnoh from below was pretty neat and you find the occasional useful item as a bonus as well.
Also, I spent waaaay too much time playing Voltorb Flip.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

I didn't have many friends to play Pokemon with, so I never got spiritomb lol. But I did spend hours down there digging stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back