• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
srry i didn't evolve eevee into espeon before how to evolve budew to resela is it via happinese

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
So the map is no help at all. It's mixing up all the cities and where I'm at...

This hack is AWESOME! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Hey i jus applied the patch but the game freezes after i tell my name to the prof. ....

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
srry i didn't evolve eevee into espeon before how to evolve budew to resela is it via happinese

To evelove a budew,level it up with happiness value at 220 during the day...

is ther some fighting type move that axew learn?

Axew can only learn some FIGHT-TYPE moves by TMs&HMs,like TM08,TM31,HM06...

Hey i jus applied the patch but the game freezes after i tell my name to the prof. ....

Please don't press "A" so quick,or the game will freeze,and this problem will be solved in the next version...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
To evelove a budew,level it up with happiness value at 220 during the day...

Axew can only learn some FIGHT-TYPE moves by TMs&HMs,like TM08,TM31,HM06...

Please don't press "A" so quick,or the game will freeze,and this problem will be solved in the next version...

so where can i find tm31?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
so where can i find tm31?

I think you cannot get it when your AXEW's still as AXEW's form,you can get a TM31 on Grey Island,but you need at least 7 badges and an HM08 to reach that town...

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
I think you cannot get it when your AXEW's still as AXEW's form,you can get a TM31 on Grey Island,but you need at least 7 badges and an HM08 to reach that town...

haxouros cant learn it?
and how much pokemon is from the next generations?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
haxouros cant learn it?
and how much pokemon is from the next generations?

No,HAXORUS can learn it,as for how many Pokemon are from the next generations,I really didn't calculate the actual number...

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
There's two small things about this hack that look weird and at the same sorta leave a big impact and one more bigger thing. The first is that you don't put a space after the colon! It's really annoying and weird to look at, though it's sorta minor it occurs many times.
The second thing is that I noticed the entrance to your cave in one of the screen shots was a light-ish brown. I realise that this is because you didn't have room in the palette but you should try to get it changed as it looks visually "off".

Finally, the last important thing is that you've obtained all 8 badges in 4 hours of playtime. That's kinda short for a Pokemon game I'd think. Then again taking into consideration that you know where to go and who to talk to that's not as significant. Though I still think that's a tad too short.

Other than that the trainer sprites look good :)
You seem evidently far in progress why not request to be moved to the showcase?

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
yeh....

1) Quite a lot of grammatical and punctuations errors in your hack.
Seriously even in your comments one can see that you don't put a space after every comma you make. Leads me to believe english is not your first language?

2) Haxorus is simply way too good for a starter.

Years
Okay I finished the beta a few days ago, and I was gonna give feedback but uni started and life has been pretty busy for me... so I'll do it right now xD

1. As I mentioned before, grammar errors! Seriously, if the level of errors were pretty minimal, this wouldn't be a problem. But this has gone to the stage which it would make people not want to continue with the hack (almost happened to me but I managed to keep going in the end). Please try to fix these.. and I think English is not your first language right? If you find it too difficult, I strongly urge you to seek a proofreader because you have a very good storyline which would be pitiful to see it go to waste

2. Some Pokemon (Scraggy, Scrafty, Basculin) still have their Japanese names.

3. The Map...

I think thats all... I think there was more but the grammar errors sort of mask those errors lol xD

Years
where i can get glaceon and magnemite?

If I remember correctly, you get a special sort of Eevee at Flora Island. Use a Moon Stone to evolve it into Glaceon. Not sure about Magnemite though...

Oh, and 1158! Can you please put in a more variety of wild Pokemon in different areas? I mean encountering Pidove, Cherubi, Oddish, Poochyena etc everywhere waa very annoiung... haha

Back