• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
Houndour watches as heracross comes in. ''Houndour use ember'' Houndour used ember and it almost looked like a flamethrower it hit Heracross hard. Heracross tumbled and hit the ground. ''Yes direct hit'' I cheer. It wasn't over thought Heracross got back up with little problem. ''Its gonna take a lot more than that to knock down heracross'' the bully shouts. ''a lot more ehh'' I say under my breath. I begin to think hard about what I can do. If I have enough time I can use another nasty plot and then use ember on Heracross but Heracross is pretty fast. I'm surprised that Houndour landed that hit on it. If Heracross hits me with a fighting type move that's really strong then Houndour can be injured badly. I decided to take a risk and use nasty plot again. ''Houndour use Nasty plot once more'' Houndour howls.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Ciel

"Momo, look ou-" The Aipom had hit her in the face with its tail and in return she had smacked him back to the ground. Ciel hesitated for a brief second before returning her. Triac charged forward. The Flaaffy swung its tail left, knocking the Aipom sideways. His right paw glowed and he aimed, attempting to knock the creature's lights out. Aipom blocked and clawed at Triac's wool.

Ciel glanced nervously at Bri before piping up. "Thunderbolt!" Urgh this was so embarrassing.... thankfully Triac was about as strong as an electric generator, and blasted the poor Pokemon hard enough to frighten it. It stuck its tongue out at them and bolted away, screeching its anger to any Pokemon who would listen. Triac huffed. "How rude!" Wiping dirt off his fur, he turned away... only for a large tail hand to smash into his head.

His trainer blinked shyly. "E-Eh?" Triac spun dizzily, groaning with annoyance.

There was a soft sigh. "Eh-henough of tha-that." THe Aipom had been giggling evilly, pleased with itself, only to be lifted to float in the air. From a nearby tree, Ellie's eyes glowed pink as she jumped to sit on Skye's shoulder. The teen raised an eyebrow. "Dih-Did I mih-mih-miss muh-huch?"

Ash

Ash shrugged, listening to him go as she scratched Sparx behind the ears. "You're delaying me on purpose aren't you?" she asked the lioness. Sparx purred in agreement. "You bratty cat." The Luxray growled an objection before rudely sitting on Ash's foot. "Oh fine I see how it is."

???

Doom winced at the pain before barking at the Vulpix. "You are in the way," he protested. "Or do you want to play too?" He barked at the human in the shadows, who smiled quietly.

"Sounds like fun to me," he replied, releasing another Pokemon. It was a shame Sparx wasn't here, but he knew just who could take up the slack. Out burst an eaglet, the creature grinning like a small child with its beak. It dove toward Vulpix eagerly, chirping his excitement.

"FREEEE~DOM!" declared the bird, the Rufflet aiming to throw Vulpix into the air. Doom barked and charged at the rising Arcanine, leaping to crunch on a leg.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru was enjoying this. His new friend was doing too bad. "Nice one!" Geronimo and the Machoke were still locked in their deadly dance, neither of them landing a blow. The fight was going nowhere fast, and the bully was losing his patience. 'Use Mega Punch!' The Machoke's attack slammed home, sending the Scyther flying. "Geronimo! Use Quick Attack!" Going as fast as he could, Geronimo slammed into the Machoke, sending it flying a few yards. It got up, shaken but not defeated. Haru glanced at his ally, and he seemed to be in a bit of a bind. "Use Faint Attack!" Geronimo dealt the foe a glancing blow as the Heracross was trying a fighting type move, and he winked. "I got your back."

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
''Thanks'' I say. ''Lets finish this up Houndour, use ember with all your power'' It looked really powerful. Snivy winces at the heat. It strikes Heracross in the stomach for a lot of damage. ''Heracross should be finished.'' I say with a lot of confidence.'' Heracross wasn't done yet. ''Heracross quick attack'' Shouted the bully. Heracross flew fast towards houndour and knocked houndour in the air. It kept striking houndour over and over again. Only one thing to do. ''Houndour bite Heracross and hold on tight.'' Heracross hits houndour. Houndour then bites Heracross and hangs on. ''Now use Fire fang'' I could see fire in Houndours mouth as her teeth dug into Heracross.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

"Gotcha!" he said as Zeal flew close enough and he used his pokeball, returning Killita. He smiled as he directed Zeal to land. It was none of his business who that was, probably a student. Still, he WAS here... He might as well train Axy a bit.

"Zeal, return. Maris, Axy, go!" he said, crossing his ars at the garchomp and Axew.

"Garchomp!" Maris cried boredly.

"Axe!" Axy said, sounding happy. Drake thought a moment. Yup, time to train these two. He kept thinking, not sure what Axy hoped to accomplish against Maris, the other weakest member of his team.

Brian

Bri smiled at Skye, not commenting on the aipom. This was odd, but cool.

"Hey Skye! We were just talking. Hehehe, I ind of got lost out here." he admitted weakly. He crossed his arms and felt Thyme stirring in his bag.

Nova

Vulpix yipped as he was hit. He went rolling on the ground and ccollapsed with a soft grunt, then he got up and fired Ember at the bird. Nova growled and dodged easily, swishing his tail at Doom.

"Pathetic." he said boredly, charging at Doom with Reversal.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Parents - Vaguely near Oak Town
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie's father was the first to speak up. "Mmm... I'd love to, Mark—But I get the feeling we should probably take our leave to go find Valorie. I hear there's supposed to be a /party/ of sorts, though! Perhaps we'll see eachother again there?" he explained as he prepared to take off on his archeops. Valorie's mother joined him after a moment, not long after which the two would depart, destination unknown. They honestly had no idea where to look however, and so would be hard pressed to find Valorie right away.

Valorie Ryder - Mountains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie laid there on the ground. Her mind and body were gaining more control by the second, but she was no longer making an effort to get up. She honestly didn't want to. She was feeling pretty down about things, and her current position provided an excellent position to think about what had happened back there. ...Complete catastrophe. It would've been hard for that to have gone worse. The only thing she could claim saved her any face was getting /out/ of there before she /had/ said something. She emitted a sigh. For the most part she was fine—She did however look as if she might be hurt to an unknowning bystander, given her awkward choice of where to lay and her lack of movement.

So... how did she overcome this problem where she had the tendency to lose all the time? Train... harder? She hadn't exactly gone easy on her pokemon. She was no slacker. She was strict, she worked hard, she pushed her body harder than logic dictated was healthy. Where did it end? Where was the success she was fighting for? Despite how much she hated the fact that she still didn't have what it took to beat everyone in her path she couldn't quite imagine herself... giving up. No. That simply wasn't an option. Giving up would just be accepting the misery she had now! She needed to fight that, no matter how much she doubted herself. It was literally the only option.

Valorie closed her eyes for a moment, tensely, trying to release emotional stress.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
There was a explosion. I put a hand up to shield my self from the debris. There was big smoke cloud and the sky and out came Heracross with Houndour on its back. Houndour jumps off and lands safely while Heracross is sent tumbling to the ground. Heracross catches itself. It looked pretty damage. Heracross attempted a close combat on Houndour. ''Houndour watch out!'' It was too late. Heracross hit Houndour and sent Houndour flying. ''Come on Houndour get up you can win'' I say trying to encourage her. Houndour struggles to get up. ''Heracross quick attack'' Shouted the bully. Heracross came flying. ''Houndour duck under Heracross and use fire fang and hang on tight.'' Houndour slides under Heracross and bites its ankle. ''Now Nasty plot'' Houndour growled. I knew this had to be it for Heracross. Ember will now be 6x as powerful. ''Houndour jump off and use ember'' Houndour jumped and use Ember.''What the?'' It didn't look like ember though it looked like flamethrower. ''Houndour you learned flamethrower!" I say with excitement. The flame thrower hit Heracross on the back. Heracross began skidding on the ground. This time it didn't get up.''Good job Houndour, I'm so proud of you.'' I say as she came and started licking me.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan
Academy Grounds
~
As the music began to play from Ty's supposedly nifty device, a distinctive glance came from Nemo, halfway between disapproval and shock at the kind of music these kids listened to. She chose to ignore it and continue walking with the two other teenagers, across the grassy meadows of the Academy and beneath the clear sky, until they came across the entrance to the mountain path. Its black path twisted through the mountains like a vile ribbon, waiting for somebody to enter its slippery slopes to lead them to their doom.

Though the bite of the icy plains didn't affect Nemo's trained body much, and Cassie''s thick fur helped to give her some resistance, the young woman decided it would be best to call out Berth to tackle the Ice Pokemon that littered the plains. After a brief recall of her Absol, the huge Hariyama appeared in a burst of white light beside Nemo. It stood taller than each of the teenage trainers, with a girth to fit all three of them combined, yet made no threatening gesture upon its arrival.

"Hey Berth." Nemo greeted the arm thrust Pokemon with a brief smile, before she began to head off down the icy plain path with Berth in tow.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Nick watched excitedly as the boat approached the island academy. He squeezed the Charmander that was in his arms as the boat docked. He quickly ran of the boat, and onto the beach. He was smiling broadly as he approached the Academy, still holding his Charmander. He went to the dorm that had the blue roof, and placed his stuff in his room. Charmander jumped out of Nick's arms, and landed on the bed, which made Nick laugh. The Charmander climbed up Nick's arm, and he picked his Charmander back up again. He then went outside, and began exploring the academy, intrigued by the amount of trainers around.

Nick was by what appeared to be classrooms when a Gardevoir came around the corner. Nick couldn't help but stare at the graceful Pokémon as it came to a stop in front of him. He held up his hand in greeting.

"H-hi..." He muttered. He felt Charmander squirming, so Nick put him down. The charmander ran over to the Gardevoir, hugging its leg just as an older man with a mustache and a suit that closely resembled a Gardevoir came around the corner. Judging by the Pokéball in his hand, he was the trainer of this Gardevoir.

"I-I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again..." Nick said, picking up his Charmander. The man chuckled, and patted Nick's shoulder.

"Don't worry, Tetra enjoys meeting new people. Speaking of that, I don't think I've seen you around. Are you new?" Th man replied calmly, putting his arm around the Gardevoir's waist. Nick nodded.

"Yes sir. I just arrived. My name is Nichola. Pleasure to meet you sir," Nick said, holding out his hand. The man shook it firmly.

"Well hello there Nichola! I'm Steven! Although, on premises, you should probably call me Professor Yew," the professor said. Nick smiled.

"Why thank you for the greeting, professor Yew!" Nick said. The professor nodded, and continued. Nick decided to go and see what was inside of the large stadiums at the edge of the academy.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Roxas put the wet towel on Alice's forehead, and then called out an odd Umbreon for Alice to feel better. She giggled as she stroked the Pokémon's fur gently, then looked at Roxas. SHe didn't know what to say, and she just...stared at him dreamily, a cute smile on her face. She was starting to feel Butterfrees in her stomach, and she could feel her heart beating faster.

"Th-thank you, R-Roxas..." she said timidly, "Th-thank you so m-much..."

She tried to sit up and give the boy the hug he deserved, but when she was about to, embarassment froze her and she looked away from him. Ahh...love.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
at the mountains.

Mana was listening to the tune coming from Ty's little device, the tune was like a lullebay as she was getting sleepy. Felicity and Fox were still folowing her. "i'm starting to feel sleepy…" Felicity mentioned to Fox in their Pokémon language. "me too, i think Mana is starting to feel sleepy as well." Fox took a look at their trainer and saw her yawning.

"Her father's boss shouldn't have been playing around with her DNA…" Felicity said a little upset. "Sometimes i blame myself for what she has become, only if i had protected her and run away with her…" Felicity smiled a little sadly. "Don't say that, you didn't knew they would do that to her too." Fox said to her, then he poked Mana's leg.

"hm? What's wrong fox?" Mana asked him with a cheerful a bright smile on her face. "We are a little tired, can you send us back in the Pokéball?" Fox asked her. Mana blinked a few times but then took two Pokéballs out that shined quite pretty in the sun.

"Felicity and Fox, please return." Mana said to the two. Two red beams sended Felicity and Fox right back into their little homes.

It didn't took long for Mana to get distracted though, when they arrived at the path to the mountains she saw something shining in the sun. Her Espeon instinct got sharp and she ran after it right away with big and sparkling, aqua blue eyes.

"Liigghhtt!!" Mana followed it as if she was hypnotized by it but then…

"BAM!" Mana appearently bumped into something or rather to be said… into someone.

"Oh!! I'm sorry! Really really sorry!" Mana quickly got off from the boy and stared at him. "Are you alright…?" she Espeon instincts were probely turned off now since she didn't pay attention to the glinstering thing.

Roxas Jaden Asakura
- Alice's room

Roxas immediately pushed Alice back with her head on the pillow when she got up, she probably wanted to do something but didn't do it after all. Roxas kinda hoped she would hug him but by the thought of it he quickly changed topics in his head. Shall he cook something for her? Maybe soup? When Roxas was sick, Giovanni always ordered someone to make soup for him, Roxas would feel better after that soup.

"Hey… would you like some soup? It used to make me feel better when i was sick." Roxas stood up and walked to the little kitchen. "What kind of soup do you want?" he asked Alice, he glanced to Obilivio and Luna and decided to make them some soup too.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia watched as the the adults flew off. She didn't blame them, they had a lost girl who was probably having a very emotional moment somewhere. It was best that they find her and help her. Lucia smiled at Mark, "Sure, we can head over to the center. I don't need anyone healed but I am free all day." She glanced over at Snype and frowned, "What's up with Snype? Is he felling alright?" Lucia had a genuinely concerned look on her face, "Does he not get along well with strangers?" She asked Mark. "I mean, there are a lot of new people here after all."

Eric sighed, "R man?" He frowned, "I thought this school was well protected? Isn't it true that you have all sorts of powerful trainers here?" He asked Mark.

Lucia chuckled, "Relax Eric. Team Rocket fell apart a few years ago. It's just some kind of nickname or something." She turned back to Mark, "Maybe we should get Snype to the center? If he doesn't usually behave this way it could mean something is upsetting him."

Abdacus and Roberto still stood behind their trainers, staring intently at the ghost. Once Lucia began to talk about going with Mark Roberto's pincers tightened considerably. Like he was even going to let that ghost touch Lucia.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark Wilson

Valories Parents ended up leaving. They didn't have much else to discuss and besides, their daughter was out there. Mark wanted to help of course but he needed his Pokemon healed before going on a trek like that... He wanted to straighten things up and try to fix things however he could. Mark glanced back at Snype.

"Yeah..." Mark said, glancing at the two Scizors again. "Maybe something is upsetting him..." He added. Mark still wondered what the deal was... Snype wouldn't hurt a fly! He couldn't help but feel there was a lot of hostility...

"I wouldn't worry about something like Team Rocket. Theres alot of trainers in the school and all. If anything were to attack up, we would all band together and fight them back. We're going to the school to prepare for the future and all." Mark said. That was quite a theory. Going to the school to prepare for something like Team Rocket? That seemed kind of crazy... Mark threw that theory aside and started to head off toward the Pokemon Center with the others assumingly.

(Your free to skip over to arriving at the Pokemon Center if you want Greiger)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

"GARCHOMP!!" Maris shrieked at the intruder that had bumped into her trainer. Drake whinced and sent out Zeal, who roared right back at the garchomp and stood in front of her. He REALLY needed to get his pokemon to calm down! Between Maris's overprotection, Zeal's constant attempts to prove he was the dominant dragon, and Killita's overzelous greetings it would be the death of him!

"Relax Maris, it's just a girl." the man said, turning to face her, pushing his blonde hair out of his eyes. He smiled at her. Hm... Something wasn't right about this girl, but he put it in the back of his mind. Axy wandered over and sniffed at her leg.

"I'm sorry about that, Maris isn't a very trusting pokemon. She's kind of overprotective. I'm Draco, the Daycare Man, and you are?" he said, extending his hand to shake hers, smiling warmly.

Kiki

Kiki dove into the bush after the squirrel and pulled it out. The thing squeeked in shock that someone would actually grab her by the tail! The prissy rodent emited a light shock, making Kiki Drop her and glared.

"Flametrhower Cynder!" Kiki said. Cynder squeeked in fright and fired her attack, which the squirrel took (Like a boss) and returned with a Thundershock of her own. Cynder squeed loudly and ropped onto her back, her eyes those comical swirls. Kiki stomped her foot in anger.

"No FAIR!" she shouted, her voice echoing off the side of the dorm loudly.

"Pachirisu!" the prissy squirrel said in annoyance, emitting several sparks when the girl sent out her other pokemon, Birdy

"Starly!" he cried, circling overhead.

"Wing Attack Birdy!" Kiki cried. Birdy chirped and soared down... Right into a Thundershock. Kiki slapped her forehead, sighing in anger as the bird slammed into the ground, pulling himself up.

"Pachi!" the squirrel said imatiently.

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I wasting your time? Birdy, Quick Attack!" Kiki snarled, on the verge of a temper tantrum.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia nodded, "Right. We should be heading out then." She smiled and began to follow after Mark with Roberto right behind her as well as Eric and Abdacus. "Oh! I've been meaning to ask you something Mark! Well, from what I saw with Len and Diana earlier, I'm not sure if you would like some training sessions with them? They seem to be rather close and I'm sure that both her and Len could just use some time to make their skills better." She said. It was all too apparent that she was completely oblivious to the attitudes of the two scizors as she chatted on.

Roberto just kept getting more and more tense as Lucia continued on. He just HAD to do something to get her away from the boy and his gremlin! He couldn't just outright pull her away, he had to make her view the two in a different light.

As the center came into view Lucia walked in, presumably after Mark. "Well, I hope Snype does turn out alright Mark." She said as she found a seat to wait in. Roberto sat next to her and managed to shoot a glare a the Sableye while Lucia looked way for a brief second. Eric and Abdacus leaned against another wall, not really wanting to interrupt the conversation that was going on between the two.

Megaman765

Years
"Training Sessions? Sure! Len and Diana seem to have gotten along alot better then when they first met I'd think. Maybe it has something to do with with her evolving after that battle? Len might have an admirer for all we know. Kehehe." Mark joked as they entered the Pokemon Center. "I've still be developing a technique for Len. It has to do with the Belly Drum strategy I'm going for. Its risky, but if I can pull it of, Len will be an unstoppable force. Right now I'm looking for a way to get around the huge loss of health from Belly Drum... Len knows rest but... going to sleep in the middle of battle is kind of an issue..." Mark said. He wasn't aware there was infact a move that could get around sleeping in the middle of battle.

Once the reached the Pokemon Center, Mark placed Snype inside of his Pokeball to be healed along with the others. Once he handed over the tray of Pokeballs, he sat down near Lucia. Not directly next to her. Roberto probably wouldn't be too happy about that... he sat one seat away from her. It'd probably come of as weird to Lucia that he was keeping a distance but last thing he needed was to tempt her Pokemon further.

"My Pokemon will probably be in there for a little bit. Speaking of strategies, hows your team coming along? I shared one of my strategies in the making so I'd think its only fair." Mark said, chuckling.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
So Jay and his Pika continued their way to the mountains to catch a pokemon. After a long walk, they finnaly arrived at the mountains. So they started their search for the pokemon Jay wants to catch. "Hm? What's tha-!!!!! A-A-A Larvitar! I'm gonna raise it, what if he evolves to Tiranitar?! OK, go Grovyle!" said Jay, and he sends out his Grovyle.

"OK Grovyle, use Leaf Blade!" Grovyle used Leaf Blade, but the Larvitar saw it coming and dodged the move, and ran quickly. "H-Hey, where are you going?!" said Jay and tried to follow the Larvitar, but the Larvitar ran so quickly and Jay lost him. "Dang! Where is he?". Larvitar disappeared!

" Ack! I lost him! That's too bad...well let's continue!" said Jay, but Pika loked tired. "Pika Piiiiii..." Well Jay sighed and said to Pika: "It's OK, Pika, you can rest." Jay returned his Pikachu, Pika to his Pokeball.

"OK Grovyle, let's try to find the Larvitar!" So they searched for this Larvitar, but he was nowhere to be found. Jay then saw a Gible and he was thinking... Hmm...I think I will catch this Gible...OK! Change of plans! So Jay whispered to his Grovyle. " Hey Grovyle, change of plans, I've decided to catch this Gible. OK?" Grovyle nodded and used Leaf Blade carefully and it successfully hit the Gible. The Gible tried to run away but Jay said to Grovyle : "No! Don't let him escape! Use agility to catch him, and then use Leaf Storm!!! Grovyle used Agility to block the Gible and then finnaly used Leaf Storm, and Jay quickly used the Pokeball...and one...two...three...OK, they did it! They catched the Gible. " great work Grovyle! Whew...he almost ran away...thanks, Grovyle!" said Jay to his Grovyle. Grovyle then smiled to Jay. "Let's heal Gible and Pika, Grovyle. Let's head to Oak Town." Grovyle agreed. "OK...so Grovyle, get back to your Pokeball!" Grovyle looked to Jay scared and Jay was laughing... And he said: " Haha, just kidding...let's go!"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

"That would be great! It does seem that she gets along well with Len. I'm sure that he can practice his strategy and get it just right." When Mark sat down Lucia frowned. Well... she did suppose she was a girl... and if Mark sat right next to her then obviously some people might get the wrong idea... well, that made sense! Lucia smiled a bit, "Well, let's see... oh! If you want I can teach you my command strategy! You know, how I call out the tactics instead of calling out an attack? It takes a learning curve, but you're very smart Mark. You could catch on in no time! It just takes a strong bond between a trainer and his pokemon, and it means getting your pokemon to adapt to the new commands, but the reward is that your opponents will have to memorize what the different tactics mean meaning they will be sputtering out commands to try and retaliate and waste time!" She chuckled.

Roberto the meanwhile slightly smirked as the boy didn't sit right next to Lucia. Good, his intimidation was working. Eventually he wanted to get it to the point where the boy didn't so much as come near Lucia. That would require clever work on his part. Lucia didn't understand at all why he would be doing this, but it was in her best interest.

"So..." Lucia asked, "Have anyone special here that you see? You have been here quite some time right? I mean, with your battling skills you must have all the ladies all over you!"

Megaman765

Years
Hmm... a Command strategy... well it would be handy. Shouting out the move that your Pokemon was about to use gave away lot during a battle. If you simply give off a command, your opponent wouldn't really know what to expect. Sounded like something Mark could get used to. He had a good bond with... well three of his Pokemon at least. Able still needed work and he just caught Kara.

"Sounds good! You'll have to teach me about that. I'm sure Snype could get used to that sort of thing easily." Mark said.

Lucia then asked if Mark had anyone "special" around the academy that he saw... he assumed she ment a girlfriend. He wasn't expecting that question from her... and after the comment about the ladies being all over him he quickly blushed.

"A-ah... u-um... ha. Well, I don't really got them all over me unfortunately. Guess it would be cool to have some fan girls! Haha. Would be kinda weird to admire a student from the Raikou Dorm so maybe that's why I haven't been so popular around the school. But I don't really have someone special at the moment... not yet anyways..." Mark said, quickly thinking about Valorie again.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia nodded, "Right! You and Snype are rather close, so it could work rather well between you two. I have to train Diana anyway, so maybe we can get together with the pokemon you want to learn and you can learn along with her? It's always a great bonding experience and gives you something to do in your spare time."

She chuckled at his blushing, "Well, that may be true, but you can show them! Just showing how powerful you and Snype are can get a few eyes to turn in your direction. Anyway, I am sure that you will find someone here, I'm looking for someone special myself, but unfortunately the other boys I've met haven't been... the most polite in the world." She sighed, "I just seem to have the worst luck with boys."

Roberto just watched the boy intently. One wrong move... that was the only thing he wanted. Just for the boy to make the wrong move, that would be the reason he needed to pull Lucia away.

Back