• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Corpse Party eh, I believe I'm reading one of the manga spin offs of that. Pretty cool.

I thought it was a manga at first, but lack of chapters made me wonder if it really was the case. That's where Wiki came in XD;

Just a note, though: Do not play this game in the dark if you're one to get scared easily.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

New Pokemon game looks so fun. I was really hoping it'd be the third installment of BW, but still. CANNOT WAIT. You better not be fooling us Nintendo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The battle style reminds me of FFTA/Luminous Arc, so I think it'll be fun!

Pffffft now I want a card for my iPod Touch. SONIC CD AND PLANTS VS ZOMBIES ON IT DO WANT. /never mind that I have Sonic CD on Gamecube (but this version has Tails :|b) and PvZ on here (both are 99¢ too)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Nah, it isn't bad o3o /I still prefer FFIX out of all the FF games; not a huge Tidus or Yuna fan... Jecht's kind of cool tho

...Pffffffffffffft that is adorable <33333 Especially Natsu but yeah. ...Though, I might end up slapping my forehead at this, but who are the other two?

/busy downloading a bunch of free apps. for iPod Touch, including Minecraft

According to the info. you can play as Tails on your second playthrough. /although, I'm wondering how it'll work...I will so break out my DS stylus for it

Looks like Sonic 1 and 2 are on there too 8D

/pffffft my thing's gonna be up all night installing apps.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not surprised you don't know the one at the top. xD; That's a me (I said 'me lol' on the picture but it's too small to see). The other one is onionheadbaby!lloyd. :'D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I thought it was Maya at first 'cause of the hairstyle, but then I noticed the glasses so I figured it couldn't be her o3o And I had a feeling that's who the second one was but I wasn't sure. D'aaaaaaaaaw he's so adorable <333

All my free apps. are now downloaded! /brb trying them out \o/

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

ACTUALLY I'VE TRIED THAT BEFORE -- I'VE PLAYED NARUTO NINJA COUNCIL ON THE GBA WHILE PLAYING SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE, PLAYING THE GC CONTROLLER WITH MY FOOT.

It was hilar~~~~~~~ious! Well I was KO'd on Melee about 6 times. :P

/well you can guess that was from sheer boredness. ^3^;;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I could probably manage a GC game and a DS game with both my hands XD; ...Though it depends on the GC game. /it's super easy if it's Pokemon o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back