• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I used to change genders depending on what theme I was and what gender the person in my theme was. Not to genderbend but just to match the theme as a whole. The only thing I didn't change would have been my location since it's been the same since I joined. But now I'm just not listed (... I don't think I am. I don't have gender being listed in the postbit) because ... i'm not sure why. But I think it's obvious enough that I am female and I correct people who assume me to be male.

As for the elections ... I think I'm pretty done for the night. Doesn't look like I'll be getting my state's results tonight. Gdit Florida.
I don't know. You seem to type like a normal person. Gender ambiguous. Usually when I think of how a female types, it's with lots of smileys and overzealous use of exclamation points and question marks.

Trying to determine a person's gender from the way they type is difficult in general.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I used to genderbend back then, but not anymore. It's pointless seeing that the majority of the forum knew I am a female.

However...I only do so when I go for a manly theme, like a NASCAR theme.

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't know. You seem to type like a normal person. Gender ambiguous. Usually when I think of how a female types, it's with lots of smileys and overzealous use of exclamation points and question marks.

Trying to determine a person's gender from the way they type is difficult in general.

so you're saying ozzy is a female.

Years
You mean talk about something that already has its own thread for that specific topic in a different thread?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=286344

Can we continue the discussion there, I mean, there IS a thread for it. Why does the topic have to drag on into a different thread?

8D How about we do whatever I so choose - funny thing is, you're in my section. My rules.

And you changed the topic when you shouldn't have anyways.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
8D How about we do whatever I so choose - funny thing is, you're in my section. My rules.

And you changed the topic when you shouldn't have anyways.
I guess I did, but there's already another topic for politics. Do all other threads that have no definite topic have to "derail" into politics...?

It was a question for a few people that may have noticed my post. It ended up being at the top of the page and everyone kept replying to me.

Years
I used to genderbend back then, but not anymore. It's pointless seeing that the majority of the forum knew I am a female.

However...I only do so when I go for a manly theme, like a NASCAR theme.

That happens to me too Megan, I may have been using a lot of male themes lately yet everyone knows I am female.

I guess it's cos I have a girly username, "Hikari" does sound like a girl's name.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I don't think I've changed my gender on this website for over four years - jesus, that's too long. I don't even try to generbend anymore, considering I talk about all my crappy male stuff literally all the time, but there's always a couple of people who feel the need to exclaim "Harley! You're...you're a boy! But your info tab... it say female? Female? Internet? Boy?" or something along those lines. I just don't bother to go out of my way to point out the fact I'm a guy anymore, lol.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I don't think I've changed my gender on this website for over four years - jesus, that's too long. I don't even try to generbend anymore, considering I talk about all my crappy male stuff literally all the time, but there's always a couple of people who feel the need to exclaim "Harley! You're...you're a boy! But your info tab... it say female? Female? Internet? Boy?" or something along those lines. I just don't bother to go out of my way to point out the fact I'm a guy anymore, lol.

Ahaha, I misread that as "I don't think I've changed my gender in over four years" and I was like WHAAAAA. I don't even remember what I have mine set to right now... either male or hidden, not sure. I really need to go sort my bio out or something like that since it's really boring right now lol.

...but then I have some work to be doing. ):

Years
I never got into the whole "genderbending" thing myself.

...Although I used to take great amusement in making people guess my gender. :P I think that was mostly after people would call me by the opposite pronoun even while I had my actual gender listed, so I just said "screw it" and took it off and made people assume. I don't care what people refer to me as anyway, and it was hilarious to see the shock at times.

(And while not on this forum, nothing will ever beat the guy who continually mistook my gender for a while after hearing me over a voice program, though. My voice isn't even manly!)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
(And while not on this forum, nothing will ever beat the guy who continually mistook my gender for a while after hearing me over a voice program, though. My voice isn't even manly!)

Something kinda like this happened to me once! I was in a Skype call with someone and they were like "oh wow I never knew you were so young!" and I was like "...how old do you think I am" and they were all "about 13?". I was 17 at the time like seriously. ):

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ive always had my gender listed as female here because that is what I am. I wouldnt change it for any reason.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
no gender-bending but I think I changed it a couple of times for fun and then I was too lazy to change it back lol

o sorry live I didn't see you wanted to change
well now then I guess

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Yay weed's legal now, time to get my smoke on lol.

On a serious note, I think I'm now addicted to Grooveshark, omfg so many songs my head's spinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back