• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade--Journey Upon Skies

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
Sorry but my computer broke down...coudnt come

Ok my part:

The battle seemed interesting and was difficult to figure out who woud win...
"SparkkkkFoxxx, go!" Humza yelled
"Dodge it, Lightning Dragoon!"
"Haan! What the!.."Humza was shocked to see how Lightning Dragoon dodged his move.
"goooo! Lightning Dragoon, finish it" and Ylia's dragon bit-beast appeared
Humza couldn't take this, his blade was being crushed...
"SparkkFox! gooo!" and Humza's fox bit-beast appeared. The battle took a twist when...
"SparkFox go, Black Thunder attack!" The bit-beast attacked with all the power it had. But then...
"Lightning Dragoon, Lightning Hurricane" Ylia yelled
At the moment both of thier blades jumped and came to their hands...
"That,! was a tough battle" Humza said panting
"Yeah! it really was" Ylia said

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
"Well done, Lightning Dragoon! We should do that more often, Humza!" Ylia smiled.
"Yeah, sure!" Humza yelled. "Hey, look!" "What?"
Humza pointed in the direction of the bridge crossing the river.
"Isn't that the worldChampion?" Humza asked.
The boy standing on the bridge wore a red jacket, a yellow T-Shirt and grey pants. Ylia could see he wore a hat on his head.
"Maybe, he looks a bit like him."

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
Sorry its too offtopic but i wanna tell that i hav registered for a beyblade RP for Bey-JUS...lets see how it comes...**waits**

Last edited:

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
" Zado, Frozen Gale!" Yukia commanded, and her blade seemed to gloss over with ice. It slammed into Shijuki's blade ferociously. " Keep on the attack!" she called, and Zado pressed on in it's attacks.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
I watched them battle on hard and give all they had. I smiled. "Come on, Yukia! Go, go, go! Get Shijuki!!" I shouted happily. Shijuki gave me a glare and returned his attention to the staduim. 'Maybe Yukia can win if I make Shijuki lose his concentration!' I smiled.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Shijuki glared at Raiyna before turning his attention back to the dish.
"Is this all you've got Yukia?, I know it's pracitce, but you should give it your all" he said letting out a small yawn after

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
I smiled. 'Shijuki's always like that.' "C'mon, Yukia! You can do it!!" I shouted.
I looked behind me and saw a boy standing there. "Eh?" I said to myself. I walked over to him. He had gray spikey hair and blue triangles on his face. "Awkward much, what are those for?" I asked. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Raiyna." I put my hand out. He made a gruff sound and walked off. I stood there and shouted back at him. "Hey! What's your name!!?" I was agitated that he would be so rude.
"Kai," he replied in a low voice. It sounded pleasing yet cold and his hand clenched as he said it.
I watched him leave and walked back to Shijuki and Yukia sitting back down.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
*waves* Welcome to the RPG pichugirl ^_^

Yukia made an exasperated noise at Shijuki. " Fine! Zado, hit him with all you've got!" she commanded, and Zado slammed into his blade, a few sparks appearing and disappearing in the dish.

" Keep it up!" she said happily as Zado held against Shijuki's blade.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
I smiled. This battle looked close. I didn't know who would win, but my instincts told me to go, once again, for Shijuki. I sighed. 'He can't win...not after Yukia's hard work and effort..' I thought.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
The boy on the bridge was accomanied by a brown haired and a yellow haired boy. Ylia saw the boy with the had pointing in their direction. "...new team.." she could hear.
"...Bitbeasts...strong..."
"...need more data..."
It didn't make sence for the Pokébladers. Ylia slowly walked up the hill. Humza followed his teammate.
The three boys on the bridge had noticed that she was starring at them.
"Hi" she said with a silent voice, but loud enough they could hear it.
"My name is Ylia and this is Humza."

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
i forgot to say the rest

nica was walking around wondering where is everyone all of a sudden a girl walked up to her. she said to nica hello i am going to harm your friends. why said nica the girl said i am one of the evils coming to verse you and will beat you all now let me go steal some beyblades.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
"Hello, my name is Tyson" the boy with the hat said.
"I'm Max" "And my name is Kenny"
"So that means you're the Bladebreakers?" Humza asked.
"That's right," Tyson said. "Are you guys a team?" Max asked.
"yep, we are!" "We call ourself the Pokébladers, and our goal is to become the worldchamps!"

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Shijuki smiled as he said "Well..you have gotten stronger..but now it's time for me to make my move" as it turned into a smirk once again.
The blades clashing and letting off sparks as they met before Shijuki let out a command "C'mon Psylon, power up NOW!!" as a purple aura surrounded the blade before it vanished and smashed down ontop of Yukia's blade. Sending it back over most of the dish.
-"Not quite time to use one of my final attacks yet.."- Shijuki thought to himself as the battle continued.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
I watched intently at their bout. It was hard to follow. Hit here, hit there, crash almost everywhere, I was getting a little dizzy. 'Shijuki, you're doing great. I only hope Yukia can keep up with him.' I thought.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
"WorldChamps?" Tyson started to laugh.
"what?!" Humza asked.
"It's just that you need to pass us when you want to become a worldchampion"
"Really?" Ylia asked. "That's interesting"
"Hm?" Max asked.
"Nothing...Nothing," Ylia smiled. "It's just I wanted to meet the Bladebreakers, that's all."

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
"The BladeBreakers!"-I thought
"Oh, man"
"I shoud hav thier autogra.- but--"
Humza ran to the BBA HQ. Ylia was surprised that what had happened. "Xcuse me", she said "I really hav to go...u ppl are stayin in the BBA HQ right?"
"Yeah...replyed Tyson

Ylia opened the guest house door but no one was inside. "Whered he be...?" she thought
Humza was no where.
In the evening he returned.
"where were u?"
"I...I...went to meet my old tea...old team"
"WHAT! why?"
"Im sorry but...." "but what?"
" I guess im...leaving...leaving the team"
"WHAT! WHy....how cud u?"
" i guess ull hav to talk to Valtroze n my him ur new team mate"
"Why..."
"COz i miss my friendz n i hav to lead their team to the championshipz...they dont hav any leader, nor such a good beyblader"
"OK...they r cumin tommorrow to pick me up"

Back