• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Is there any way to delete my post history?

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Hey there. I started using this account... a long time ago, and there are some old and rather cringy things I'd like to have expunged, one way or another. is there any way to go about deleting my entire post history?

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Hate to zombie a thread this old, but I'm not on super often as of right now. There are some things I'm unable to edit; I'd rather have it all deleted, if possible.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hate to zombie a thread this old, but I'm not on super often as of right now. There are some things I'm unable to edit; I'd rather have it all deleted, if possible.
If you are unable to edit something, it is likely because a thread is locked. Ask a moderator to temporarily unlock it or edit it for you.

However, I've deleted all posts for you now, except for the ones in this here thread. Have a good day!

Last edited:
Back