Started by hotsushi-kun February 27th, 2019 6:28 AM
  • 129 replies

Ash

L I A R

Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
13,200 posts
10.9 Years
( I love Nessa's design but that's a topic for a different thread in a different location lmao )

Yeah I agree. We've only seen two females and neither of them would really fit the "role" of being the male female protag. And we don't have anyone for the male role either but it's still way too early to tell seeing as we've only seen a few characters still. Maybe once we see at least most of the gym leaders (since at least one gym leader is always a companion) we'll have a better idea of who could possibly be a companion.
the world could be tricking you right now
and you wouldn't even know it

mod - smt - vpp - nerd

Sloxy

Mon Amour

Male
Norway
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
196 posts
1.2 Years
With the way things are looking for Galar and pokemon SwSh right now regarding the pokemon community's response to all the bullmuk Game Freak has pulled, it may well be another situation where the Anime does better than the games. Sort of how XY games didn't really hold up that well, but the anime was great. Maybe the creators of the Anime will see all the backlash regarding the games and give more effort into creating a better anime. Although what I really hope they don't do is take the rivals from the game. I seriously cannot handle another smily-all-the-psyducking-time rival without any tension.
Aren't all the Pokemon technically birds?

VPPS being cared for:

VPP Stats

Ash

L I A R

Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
13,200 posts
10.9 Years
i mean. maybe we'll get something like DP and they make a rival and then still have the game rival as a secondary rival like that did Barry. I suppose it depends on what they think the rival for the game will do for Ash when it comes to storyline purposes.
the world could be tricking you right now
and you wouldn't even know it

mod - smt - vpp - nerd

Percy

Male
Asia
Online now
Posted 6 Hours Ago
2,845 posts
4.8 Years
already excited for the new season. hope the art style and animation gets better! and please get ash that championship, its just painful now >.<
Advertiser Content