• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Can't Post Replies

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Every time I post replies in any threads in various subforums, my posts never show up. Instead, I got this message: Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. Given that I'm a new member since yesterday (read: the day before I post this) and this issue persists even in my own introduction thread, why does this occur?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Hey there. You pretty much bolded the answer to your question. :D There are going to be some sections that a Mod will have to approve your thread or post before it will be made visible for the rest of us to see. Though it shouldn't take THAT long before it gets posted.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Every time I post replies in any threads in various subforums, my posts never show up. Instead, I got this message: Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. Given that I'm a new member since yesterday (read: the day before I post this) and this issue persists even in my own introduction thread, why does this occur?

Some sections have it so that a moderator has to approve your thread before it is visible. It usually doesn't take very long though if it's been I'd say a day or more I would give the moderator of that section a poke and see what's going on.

Back