• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
In which case, that's ranking Zans, not members. A member includes things like their physical strength, use of Kidou, etc.

I love those.
I think his hands were just incredibly greasy that day.

Ah. Too bad I'm not very familiar with how everyone's battle style, etc. XD so you do that.

Ah, if his hands were greasy, then he wouldn't be able to shatter his glasses, they'd slip. XD

Latest episode of Bleach was great.

Also, I should join a squad...first captain who wants me and my vampire zan gets me.

Which reminds me, I still need to watch it. XD

Me want! =D Join Squad 13. :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Latest episode of Bleach was great.

Also, I should join a squad...first captain who wants me and my vampire zan gets me.
Looks like Smile! got ya. Congrats to you both ^.^
Ah. Too bad I'm not very familiar with how everyone's battle style, etc. XD so you do that.
I'm FAR too lazy :p
Which reminds me, I still need to watch it. XD
How many episodes are there in the filler, and does it look to end soon?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
It seems to be going into the final stages, i'd watch it though as it's far better than the real arc that comes after it.

And, ok Captain smile!, squad 13 it is.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I'm late, sorry!!

I love that arm collection. (Does Kubo have an arm fetish or something...? XD)

Anyway...

MANGA TIME
Spoiler:

In other news, I'm watching the Karakurizer episode on TV right now (I recorded it on my DVR) and they showed Afro Dude. Yeah I did just want to say that. =P

BTW I'm still pissed that the dub cuts the end theme. I LOVE Sky Chord (the ending song for the current dub episodes) so I hate how they cut it off. D=

Years
Looks like Smile! got ya. Congrats to you both ^.^

I'm FAR too lazy :p

How many episodes are there in the filler, and does it look to end soon?

Thanks ^_^

That is so you. Of course. XD

So far, we got 15 episodes. Idk whether it's ending soon or not, because fillers have more than 20 episodes, no? I forgot about the Amagai arc, but I think the Bount and Zanpakto arc were both more than 25.

And, ok Captain smile!, squad 13 it is.

Okay ^___^
I added you to the Squad Page as... 3rd seat. You didn't specify which seat. :P If you want to change, just inform me. =D

Ohyeahmanga
Spoiler:

Andumanime
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Ohyeahmanga
Spoiler:

Andumanime
Spoiler:

Manga:
Spoiler:

Anime:
Spoiler:

Years

Manga:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anime:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 457
Spoiler:

Ah, I remember how much I miss HIchigo. I think he is actually one of my favourite characters, simply for how unique he is, and his personality. Not to mention, Chaotic Neutrals are so badass.
I totally agree with you on that. :D

I love that arm collection. (Does Kubo have an arm fetish or something...? XD)

Anyway...

MANGA TIME
Spoiler:
Oh totally.... >.>

Spoiler:

Okay ^___^
I added you to the Squad Page as... 3rd seat. You didn't specify which seat. :P If you want to change, just inform me. =D
Ok, I'll add her to Squad 13 on the first post. :)

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Summer Holiday FTW!

Btw, Zam, you should put that arm collection thing on the first page. I saw you guys included legs and stuff, so you could also add Hiyori. Both parts of her. I think you know what I mean. XD

M
Spoiler:

A
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
So far, we got 15 episodes. Idk whether it's ending soon or not, because fillers have more than 20 episodes, no? I forgot about the Amagai arc, but I think the Bount and Zanpakto arc were both more than 25.
Thanks.

Spoiler:
I actually didn't notice that at first XD

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Episode 332

Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Manga:
Spoiler:

Anime:
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
I was slightly confused by last chp., its good to see I wasn't the only one!
As comments goes, I agree with this:
(Comments in Bold)
Spoiler:

I really like this filler. :)
App. 5 more eps...

-Jared-

Years
Um... can I still join? (And what's "keiri" supposed to mean??) I love Bleach!! :D

It's never to late to join. :3 Welcome to the club, MeltyShard378! May I call you Melty? XD I am Pikapal642, the Captain of the 9th Squad. You may call me Pikapal, Ppal, or Jared, or any combination thereof. XD And Keiri is the name of Zameric-Taicho's Zanpakutou. XD I hope you have fun here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back