• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username Changes - May 2015 [Read post #159!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Current username: FrogInfected
Requested username: Frog

Frog is taken, but it has 0 posts and last activity in 2008, which was a while ago.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Current username: Nebula
Requested username: Karma

The last activity was in 2008, no posts were ever recorded.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Okay, thanks for making your requests everyone. I'll get on these as soon as possible. A few notes for now:

• please don't PM me (or any admin) asking for a name change. You've missed the deadline and the next thread will be open in September.

• please be patient; there are a lot of requests this time and I'm pretty busy. I imagine it'll take me anything up to a week to get through all of them, and the later you made your request the longer it'll take me to get to it.

• if your name change was denied then you can find out why 90% of the time by re-reading the first post. If you've done so and you're still unsure then I may have made a mistake - in that case, drop me a PM explaining the situation. Similarly, if we've already discussed an exception but I didn't change your name then I probably just forgot. Send me a reminder in that case too, although I'll do my best to remember everyone.

This thread'll be re-made on 1st September. Until then, enjoy your name changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back