• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Game Grumps Fan Club 2.0 - WHAT IS THIS?!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

OFdIB18.png

The PokeCommunity
Game Grumps Fan Club

Hey lovelies! My name's Danny "Sexbang" Avidan! Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson is having quite a meltdown right now over Sonic '06, so it looks like it will be just Ninja Brian and I to welcome you into PokeCommunity's Game Grumps Fan Club! Say hi Ninja Brian!

Ninja Brian, stop stabbing our audience! Alright, listen up you sweet baps. After the Game Grumps club died out, Arin and I thought it would be a great idea to revive the old club. Here, we talk all things Game Grumps, which includes:

Game Grumps
Steam Train​

Table Flip
Starbomb​

Ninja Sex Party
Egoraptor​

RubberRoss
JonTron​

Um...excuse me?? Did I give you permission to do this without me Daniel? Anyways, let me tell you about some of the rules of this awesome club that will blow your mind:
  • All PokéCommunity and Fan Clubs rules apply.
  • Be courteous to other club members. We accept all kinds
    of Game Grumps fans, old and new.
  • Spoilers are not necessary in this thread. Just note to be wary of a day an episode comes out if you don't want to know what happens.
Username:
Favorite Grump:
Favorite Series:
Favorite One-Off:

Quickly, Barry!
Edit in what our current discussion topic is!

08/09: Who is your favorite Grump and why?​

Past discussion topics:
Spoiler:

Member Directory
Total Lovelies: 1
Username: Shovel Knight
Favorite Grump: Danny Sexbang
Favorite Series: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

tumblr_inline_n4b1781KmY1r6d3mk.gif

Founded by Shovel Knight on June 6th, 2014.
Recommended theme for formatting of OP is "Color Flattered ORAS"​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: Meganium
Favorite Grump: Arin/Egoraptor :D
Favorite Series: Super Mario World LP (probably my favorite of all time haha)
Favorite One-Off: mm don't have one yet!

I've been a fan of them for...quite a while now! My boyfriend and I are currently following their LP of Super Mario Galaxy, and it is sooo much fun to watch. :D

Who is your favorite Grump and why?

It was really hard to decide which one. they are all too funny. if I had to, it would probably be Arin.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Username: Bidoof FTW
Favorite Grump: Danny Sexbang :)
Favorite Series: Super Mario 64 "The speed run"
Favorite One-Off: Gundam: Battle Assault 2 (Huge thanks to Matt for introducing me to GG with this episode <3 still my favorite)

Who is your favorite Grump and why?

My favorite grump is Danny! I think he is very unique from the rest of the grumps because he can see the philosophy and meaning behind games, have extremely down down to Earth conversations, and can also have a great time whilst making the audience laugh. Everytime I hear Danny start to tell a story I get so excited :)

Back