The PokéCommunity Forums General Pokémon Discussions Pokémon Trivia
VPP ~ Virtual Pokemon Pet

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in Forum Games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #201    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:45 AM).
Caite-chan's Avatar
Caite-chan Caite-chan is online now
Team Rocket!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vermillion City
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 2,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
So Flaaffy is now complete! :D Caite's given me the thumbs up for starting my first Legendary! HURRAY!

In other words...

Pokémon: Zeraora (I'm sore about not getting one so VPP is the next best thing xD)
Post Count: 4,616
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern.
Zeraora @ 4,616
Hatch @ 4,631
Zeraora @ Level 100: 4,866
Shiny: No
Points: 90
__________________
VPP: Cobalion @ 2,200

[Shiny Living Dex 531]
Reply With Quote
  #202    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:57 PM).
Epilogue's Avatar
Epilogue Epilogue is online now
starting blue
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Road to Tomorrow
Age: 22
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 9,390
Hello! My Swadloon has reached Level 100, and I think I've finally decided on my next Pokémon! Is it alright for me to get started on this one? :D

Name: Epilogue
Pokémon: Fletchling
Post Count: 9,338
Hemisphere: Northern

Thanks!! n_n
__________________

"You really are the person I always thought you were...
Even after that painful nightmare, I still believed in you."


YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia
Reply With Quote
  #203    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:53 PM).
Caite-chan's Avatar
Caite-chan Caite-chan is online now
Team Rocket!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vermillion City
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 2,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epilogue View Post
Hello! My Swadloon has reached Level 100, and I think I've finally decided on my next Pokémon! Is it alright for me to get started on this one? :D

Name: Epilogue
Pokémon: Fletchling
Post Count: 9,338
Hemisphere: Northern

Thanks!! n_n
Fletchling @ 9,338
Hatch @ 9,353
Talonflame @ Level 100: 9,513
Shiny: No
Points: 60
__________________
VPP: Cobalion @ 2,200

[Shiny Living Dex 531]
Reply With Quote
  #204    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:29 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Zemanahrad.
Zemanahrad's Avatar
Zemanahrad Zemanahrad is online now
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Czech Republic
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 2,139
Oh, I already completed Goodra. So it's time for Halloween VPP!

Name: Zemanahrad
Pokemon: Phantump (staying as Phantump)
Post Count: 2047
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #205    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:13 AM).
Caite-chan's Avatar
Caite-chan Caite-chan is online now
Team Rocket!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vermillion City
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 2,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemanahrad View Post
Oh, I already completed Goodra. So it's time for Halloween VPP!

Name: Zemanahrad
Pokemon: Phantump (staying as Phantump)
Post Count: 2047
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern
Phantump @ 2,047
Hatch @ 2,062
Phantump @ Level 100: 2,197
Shiny: Yes
Points: 60
__________________
VPP: Cobalion @ 2,200

[Shiny Living Dex 531]
Reply With Quote
  #206    
Old 1 Week Ago (10:07 AM).
Lycanthropy's Avatar
Lycanthropy Lycanthropy is offline
Owl + Bear =
Owlbear
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 10,113
I think I should be done with Aerodactyl. On to Trevenant!

Name: Lycanthropy
Pokémon: Trevenant
Post Count: 10010
Hemisphere: Northern
__________________
..
..
..
..
..
..
Reply With Quote
  #207    
Old 1 Week Ago (10:22 AM).
Caite-chan's Avatar
Caite-chan Caite-chan is online now
Team Rocket!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vermillion City
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 2,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthropy View Post
I think I should be done with Aerodactyl. On to Trevenant!

Name: Lycanthropy
Pokémon: Trevenant
Post Count: 10010
Hemisphere: Northern
Phantump @ 10,010
Hatch @ 10,025
Trevenant @ Level 100: 10,160
Shiny: No
Points: 60
__________________
VPP: Cobalion @ 2,200

[Shiny Living Dex 531]
Reply With Quote
  #208    
Old 1 Week Ago (9:01 AM).
qweenkobra's Avatar
qweenkobra qweenkobra is offline
Legend Tamer
     
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Location: Hoenn
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 40
    I'm excited to do this!

    Name: qweenkobra (Kobra)
    Pokemon: Torchic
    Post Count: 12
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern
    __________________

    Name: Radi
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Reply With Quote
      #209    
    Old 1 Week Ago (10:12 AM).
    Hyzenthlay's Avatar
    Hyzenthlay Hyzenthlay is offline
    « TeamTrivia
     
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Location: Aloft on my Loftwing
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 4,845
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by qweenkobra View Post
    I'm excited to do this!
    I just want to say, hello and welcome to the forums!! :)
    __________________
    The things we take for granted...
    They're really the most essential things.

    . . . And they're precious.
    Reply With Quote
      #210    
    Old 1 Week Ago (10:19 AM).
    qweenkobra's Avatar
    qweenkobra qweenkobra is offline
    Legend Tamer
       
      Join Date: Oct 2018
      Location: Hoenn
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 40
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
      I just want to say, hello and welcome to the forums!! :)
      Oh, thank you so much!!! It's really awesome here, I love it...
      Nice to meet you :)
      Reply With Quote
        #211    
      Old 1 Week Ago (10:23 AM).
      Hyzenthlay's Avatar
      Hyzenthlay Hyzenthlay is offline
      « TeamTrivia
       
      Join Date: Nov 2012
      Location: Aloft on my Loftwing
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 4,845
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by qweenkobra View Post
      Oh, thank you so much!!! It's really awesome here, I love it...
      Nice to meet you :)
      Haha, that's really great! Nice to meet you too. ^_^

      Have fun with raising your Torchic. :D
      __________________
      The things we take for granted...
      They're really the most essential things.

      . . . And they're precious.
      Reply With Quote
        #212    
      Old 6 Days Ago (10:52 PM).
      Caite-chan's Avatar
      Caite-chan Caite-chan is online now
      Team Rocket!
       
      Join Date: Nov 2003
      Location: Vermillion City
      Age: 31
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 2,172
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by qweenkobra View Post
      I'm excited to do this!

      Name: qweenkobra (Kobra)
      Pokemon: Torchic
      Post Count: 12
      Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern
      Torchic @ 12
      Hatch @ 27
      Blaziken @ Level 100: 187
      Shiny: No
      Points: 60

      Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. Sorry it took me so long I didn't see it till I got to work and it's such a pain to do this on my phone...lol. Let me know if you have any questions. :D
      __________________
      VPP: Cobalion @ 2,200

      [Shiny Living Dex 531]
      Reply With Quote
        #213    
      Old 5 Days Ago (9:55 AM).
      qweenkobra's Avatar
      qweenkobra qweenkobra is offline
      Legend Tamer
         
        Join Date: Oct 2018
        Location: Hoenn
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 40
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
        Torchic @ 12
        Hatch @ 27
        Blaziken @ Level 100: 187
        Shiny: No
        Points: 60

        Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. Sorry it took me so long I didn't see it till I got to work and it's such a pain to do this on my phone...lol. Let me know if you have any questions. :D
        Oh thank you! I'm gonna do my best, but I have to admit, I'm a little confused..... I'll catch on tho, I'm sure!
        Reply With Quote
          #214    
        Old 5 Days Ago (10:08 AM).
        CodeHelmet CodeHelmet is offline
        Just your average Spaceball
           
          Join Date: Jun 2017
          Location: Hayward
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 2,137
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by qweenkobra View Post
          Oh thank you! I'm gonna do my best, but I have to admit, I'm a little confused..... I'll catch on tho, I'm sure!
          All she's asking you to do is to go make a post in the thread she linked and kind of follow what other's have done(CSS or special aesthetic coding not required....). The reason she asks you to do that is so you can keep track of your VPP's, points and items you've acquired from the VPP Shop in exchange for points. Then, simply post on the Forum and once you reach 187 posts, you can raise another VPP(and so on and so forth).
          __________________
          Currently raising:


          Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP
          Reply With Quote
            #215    
          Old 3 Days Ago (8:49 PM). Edited 3 Days Ago by CodeHelmet.
          CodeHelmet CodeHelmet is offline
          Just your average Spaceball
             
            Join Date: Jun 2017
            Location: Hayward
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 2,137
            Flareon is done!!!! Took roughly 3 weeks so not too shabby.

            Username: CodeHelmet
            Pokemon: Vaporeon
            Post Count: 2115 as of this post
            Northern Hemisphere
            __________________
            Currently raising:


            Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP
            Reply With Quote
              #216    
            Old 2 Days Ago (5:41 AM).
            Caite-chan's Avatar
            Caite-chan Caite-chan is online now
            Team Rocket!
             
            Join Date: Nov 2003
            Location: Vermillion City
            Age: 31
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 2,172
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CodeHelmet View Post
            Flareon is done!!!! Took roughly 3 weeks so not too shabby.

            Username: CodeHelmet
            Pokemon: Vaporeon
            Post Count: 2115 as of this post
            Northern Hemisphere
            Eevee @ 2,115
            Hatch @ 2,130
            Vaporeon @ Level 100: 2,290
            Shiny: No
            Points: 60
            __________________
            VPP: Cobalion @ 2,200

            [Shiny Living Dex 531]
            Reply With Quote
            Reply

            Quick Reply

            Join the conversation!

            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

            Create a PokéCommunity Account
            Thread Tools

            Posting Rules
            You may not post new threads
            You may not post replies
            You may not post attachments
            You may not edit your posts

            BB code is On
            Smilies are On
            [IMG] code is On
            HTML code is Off

            Forum Jump


            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:14 PM.