• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Legendary" Trainers-An RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
T_T ...........Can we get this started already? I have been driven insane on the inside by boredome....BWARG!!!

Years
Whoa, I wonder how many people are going to actually hold-out 'til the end of the rp, all rps start like this, and end up with like, 3 people, haha… Or a better question – will the posts be long enough? After seeing you guys without anything to do, I can just picture us all fighting to post next,

*about to click submit… Gets message from MSN… Checks message…*
DRATS! *Re-does post*

Well, since someone has chosen Pikachu, I guess I'll choose Charmander

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Arew we choosing starter Pokemon now? If so...

Skye would like to have Bulbasaur. I will not RP Nimbus because the starter of this RP said to just use one character.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
morphasis sorry i think we should only have the starters.....if its okay with everyone i will start the rpg....okay?
and i think there may be........ i think there is a moltrws left....am i correct?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Lol okay.....we CAN start but to make things interesitng.....as i said.....I htink "kyogre" and "groudon" should be rivsals for instance..... and latias and latiods should be close to. anyways we are all in the same area but we dont realluy know each other.....I think we willstart in Hoennif that okay....then we can move on to Jhoto and kanto if this RP gets good okay?

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Legenedary: Suicune
Name: Adelina (Addie for short)
Appearance: Long, blue, wavy hair, baby blue eyes, she often dresses in shorts and a tank top or anything refreshing, and sneakers.
Starter: Torchic
-----
Could I be Latias? If not then I'll stick to Suicune. I wanted to be Latias but I thought Raichu_tamer already picked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back