• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I think the Ravens got away with an obvious hold but otherwise they deserve the win. No better way for the greatest defensive player ever to leave the game.

I doubt this will be the last time the 49ers get this far; 1st year quarterback, young receiving corps, and that defense is pretty young. Who knows how good they'll be in a few years.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Was rooting for the 49ers, but the Ravens earned this win. They played much harder tonight.

Let's be honest though, the real winner tonight was Beyoncé.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
So...Ravens won? My friend is off somewhere raging right now haha.

I've been busy watching videos of rollercoasters on youtube. x;

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Definitely gotta do this next year I agree. Being new here made me worry about getting too into it and everyone hating on me, but its good to see I made it out alive in one of my first mass event on PC!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
So over-the-top. I'm tired of Beyonce tbh.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I did HW while I watched!

Edit: Amazing sig. I actually wanted a gif for that!!

Honest

Hi!
Years
serious-1359949680.gif

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I was hoping Ray Lewis got the MVP. I don't see them getting this far without him saying this was his "last ride".

Flacco is definitely backing up his claim of being an elite QB though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nope. No one wants the DCC to be spammy - or spammier than it already is a lot of the time.

Hm, you sure? I remember Razor making an edit to the last DCC thread, and I thought it was taking down the four word rule. Maybe I remember wrong, though.

Anyhow, this was fun and all, but that Calc homework wont do itself. I'm done for the day, peace out PC~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
ntQLcrI.png

It was not in it 2 DCCs ago and in the last DCC, so in this DCC it also applies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
When I first joined...I remembered that wrong and thought it was a 4 sentence rule. That made it hard to post. D; I would sit and count words and sentences in my posts to make sure it fit that requirement. Such an idiot haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I still count characters every once in a while. Earlier I had a post that was 24 characters. So frustrating.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I would just throw in filler stuff (but not to the point of spamming) to get my posts through. But even at that, I had a difficult time posting until I understood the rule. >_>

Darn it I keep forgetting to work on a book I'm writing. I still have a lot of planning to do.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Tbh when I was at 24 character I added an extra exclamation point...don'tbanmeplease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back