• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Clangorous Soulblaze

Years
Kommo-o just got the mother of all Z moves for USUM and I'd like to do a short article talking about what that may mean for the Smogon competitive scene.

Last edited by a moderator:

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
The Z-move hasn't been banned already? That's not the Smogon that I know.

But anyways, this idea is just fine! I will note that a metric ton of articles have been made in the past 24 hours, so I would recommend waiting a day or two to avoid any more bloating than there already is.

+1 from me

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
....um, just a thought I had: it's likely that more new Z-moves will be revealed before release day. Maybe wait and do an article on all them instead of just Clangorous Soulblaze?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bobandbill

one more time
Years
....um, just a thought I had: it's likely that more new Z-moves will be revealed before release day. Maybe wait and do an article on all them instead of just Clangorous Soulblaze?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm personally fine with an article now; no real point waiting. We can always do an updated summary of battling changes, including all new Z-moves, closer to release when we know more (e.g. from dataminers).

Back