• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Wolf Roleplay, Battles Unknown (Revived)~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
Years
OCC: yea, i thought Rokuni was supposed to fall in the river when their pups (i thought that's the scene we were all doing... Arg!!! I'm so confused!!! :\ )

If the plot is supposed to go as Gothsinn said, then Rokuni should have fell in the river while they were playing tag (in the begining of the story) then while Kasumi was "fighting" them He should have fell in, Hara should have left before then so she could meet Rokuni down at the end of the river, then Blue and Kasumi should have "bonded" with Serina and joined her pack, Hara would have joined up with rokuni (and i guess another wolf to make it even), then we would have all grown up and the war would have started!

Whoo! glad i'm done with that! Okay, so isn't that how the story's supposed to go according to our character profiles and the plot?! :confused:

P.S. Her's a cute pick of Blue and her Mom:

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
[OOC: It seems everyone is waiting for me to almost die. ^-^;; But, pups can probably play tag more than once.

In the end, it is gothsinn23 who decides, though. :: shrug ::]

As the smaller, silver wolf tumbled into the river, Rokuni swiftly turned and bounded to the bank, his jaws snapping in the effort to catch ahold of her. However, as the river currents carried the pup swiftly away, he returned his gaze to his sister. Moving toward her, he questioned, "Hey, Serina, are you okay, sis'?" One ear twitched as he heard voices partway down the river. It sounds like they're alright.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
OCC: yea your right Sam is waiting for you! Well yes, it's true it is up to Gothsinn... but i too thought you were supposed to be downriver by now... (maybe we should just push you in! just kiddin)

P.S. Hey Kogenta what's going on in your post? i thought Kasumi was supposed to be on shore? wouldn't her going downriver mean she would eventually befriend you and Hara and join your pack?! I'm confused.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
OoC: Sorry that I haven't been on lately. My computer has been freezing, ALOT. X<

"Yeah, I think I'm ok." Serina said to her brother. Then, she peeked her head over his shoulder to the wolf that was being carried downstream. She gasped for a moment, "Is that wolf ok?" Serina asked her brother.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
OCC: finally your back! (Yay!) Now we won't bee so confused!

Ten minutes later:
OCC: dang... she left again.

P.S. Can you change your username in here? i wanna change mine's to "Jedi Violet". :P

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Turning, Rokuni said, "Well, let's find out." Without another word, he started downstream at a swift run. After some time, he began to slow his pace, seeing the small silver wolf lying on the bank. "Hey, Serina, I can see her!" he called to his sister. He paused, his dark eyes widening slightly. Are those . . . wings? He hurried forward, again stopping and flattening his ears as he saw Blue.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
Blue snapped around when she heard the voices. She saw it was the same two wolves she thought had "attacked" the silver wolf. She noticed the male wolf was still on his guard, but she just smiled ;) . "If your not trying to hurt this little wolf then i have no reason to fight you, i was just making sure you didn't harm an innocent wolf, but she still fell in the river..." :\
Blue smiled again and turned back into a wolf. :classic:

Last edited:

Pineapple Pocky

Years
Occ: wow... you must be really bored! Lol! But let me help you with that:
Rokuni drown dude! Drown! drown! drown! DROWN!!! (Heh... this is spamming isn't it?!) :nervous: :paranoid: :embarrass

gothsinn23

Years
Serina followed by her brother's side towards the unfamiliar wolf. But then, she saw that it was the one who had almost attacked her. Was she really an enemy? Or was she just misunderstood.

"You were..trying to protect me? But he's my brother." she said to the winged wolf.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"I don't know what's going on..." Kasumi said, waking up. "One moment I'm alseep, the next I'm being charged at by a wolf, and the next thing I know, I end up in a river..." She stood shakily, pulling her wings closer to her. They weren't even as long as her tail. Kasumi tilted her head, staring at everyone.

"Who are you guys?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
[OOC: -_- Thank you, I feel very encouraged by your loving "drown" messages. Though I suppose it would be fair if the circumstances allowed Rokuni to fall into the river relatively soon.]

Moving into a slightly more relaxed stance, Rokuni cast his glance at the two wolves unknown to him. Finally, he introduced himself, his ears raising themselves into their more normal, inquisitive position. "My name's Rokuni, and this is my sister, Serina." Tilting his head, he questioned, "Who are you two?"

gothsinn23

Years
OoC: Starting tomorrow, I'll be on vacation for two weeks. Someone can take the duty of Serina until I get back. But, that's tomorrow, I'll still be on today. ^-^

Serina stood boldly beside her brother. Though, he definately was the bravest, she felt that she needed to be brave too. As a little add to her brother's courage.

She preked her ears up as he did, and got in a sort of passive stance. Truly, she saw her brother as a role model. A wise, brave role model.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
OCC: sorry Kogenta! Hehe... didn't mean to make you feel bad, we just really wanted to start already...

"oh, i'm Blue." i said quitely. I looked towards the silver wolf. "And who are you little wolf?" i smiled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back