• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SilvanArrow's Quiver of Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendaryCelebi

Celebi4Life
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
LegendaryCelebi, may I ask the IVs on your Deoxys and Kyurem? I am quite interested in trading.

oop, didnt notice this page, I dont know how to check IVs, I saw something about it on serebii tho, I'll check there

26, 2, 30 26 22, 16, Deoxys ATK

6,16, 30 19 23 10 Kyurem
*I think I did it right

Last edited:

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
Thanks for going through the trouble of checking for me! I think I like the Deoxys, so let's go with that one! Just give me a few minutes to import the Pichu to my White game. I forgot that it's still on my Platinum. I won't be able to carry its original Everstone through the transfer process, but I'll slap another one on it when it arrives.

LegendaryCelebi

Celebi4Life
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
Thanks for going through the trouble of checking for me! I think I like the Deoxys, so let's go with that one! Just give me a few minutes to import the Pichu to my White game. I forgot that it's still on my Platinum. I won't be able to carry its original Everstone through the transfer process, but I'll slap another one on it when it arrives.

I'm gonna use him it to breed! *maniacal laughter*
FC: 528686434733
Just to confirm am I duping it and giving the OG back?

silvanarrow

Years
Yes, please clone him and give the original back. Let me just register your FC, throw an Everstone on him, and I'll head into Wifi! Once we do the first trade, I'll just hang out in the Wifi room until you're done cloning him.

LegendaryCelebi

Celebi4Life
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
Yes, please clone him and give the original back. Let me just register your FC, throw an Everstone on him, and I'll head into Wifi! Once we do the first trade, I'll just hang out in the Wifi room until you're done cloning him.
have to restart to clone, I dont like wifi with AR in

silvanarrow

Years
Oh that's totally fine. You do what you need to do, and I'll just be waiting in the meantime.

Huh...my Wifi keeps saying that the connection with the other person has been lost. Are you trying to connect with me and it's not going through?

LegendaryCelebi

Celebi4Life
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
Oh that's totally fine. You do what you need to do, and I'll just be waiting in the meantime.

Huh...my Wifi keeps saying that the connection with the other person has been lost. Are you trying to connect with me and it's not going through?

same here, I talk to you and bam, it said you left tho, I got 3 bars

silvanarrow

Years
Ah, there we go. I'll just chill in the Wifi room until you get back. Sorry for the fuss with the internet!

LegendaryCelebi

Celebi4Life
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
GAMESTP Jirachi (UT) @ Liechi Berry – Modest I will trade you a shiny kyurem, shiny golbat, shiny litwick, shiny golett, shiny swellow, shiny driftblim, shiny tangela and a shiny krabby all UT, I wont check IV (too many) any you dont want consider a gift :P

silvanarrow

Years
Whoa...seriously?! I will gladly take that trade! I think I need to import that one as well, so just give me a few minutes to find it on my 4th gen games. I'll need the original back from that one as well, and I won't be able to transfer the berry from 4th gen.

LegendaryCelebi

Celebi4Life
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
since I can dupe I dont mind doing trades like this, the berry doesnt matter, I never use em anyways I will have to leave the room to get the last two and dupe jirachi, next I need to get orrun's gamestop celebi I may use this jirachi to do so, thank you!! I love your shop!

silvanarrow

Years
Hahaha, so I was starting to panic that I couldn't find the Jirachi, and it was on my White game the whole time! Anyway, that's fine if you have to leave the room. Let me just grab this little guy and I'll be right there! I'm so glad you like my shop!

silvanarrow

Years
I did indeed. Thank you so much! I'm going to bed now, but please let me know if there's anything you need in the future!

LegendaryCelebi

Celebi4Life
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
Hayley Pikachu (UT) @ Shuca Berry - Jolly
New Moon Island Darkrai (UT) – Bold

I am interested in these pokes, what is Darkrai's (burnt toast, see what I did there) IVs and what is a hayley pikachu? also is it female?

I cant wait for you to update the post with my pokes LOL

silvanarrow

Years
LegendaryCelebi, here are the answers to your questions:

Darkrai's IVs (as calculated on Serebii.net) are 30/4/28/28/20/16.
Hayley Pikachu refers to a Pikachu that you can trade for on My Pokemon Ranch for the Wii. It's a 4th gen game where you can store Pokemon from Diamond/Pearl on a Pokemon Ranch and trade for some of Hayley's (the ranch hand) Pokemon. Sadly, Hayley's Pikachu is male only.

silvanarrow

Years
Necrum, can you clone? I'll only trade my EV'd Pokemon if the person can clone it and send back the original. I would trade for your Adamant Jirachi.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Sadly, I cannot. That's okay. I have a number of Tyranitar already, I just really liked that you gave it that name. I'm a huge Godzilla nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back