• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Hey, all! What's up? I was thinking of starting a Trade Thread and I don't even know where to start. xD Any advice for a newb?

If you wanna start a trade thread. One advice, be unique with your trade thread as you can be.

And be specific in everything. Your wants, informations about your pokemons and such. What services you're offering. etc..

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015

to add up to what Master twistedpuppy said,

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF !! ;)

Actually it's not that.
"Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me who believes in you!"

Sorry guys, but you're both wrong. It's, "Do as I say or I will give you rabies AND believe in yourself who believes in me who believes in you.".

[ #133 :: ♂ Timid Eevee ]
Alice 57098
133c.png
196-frame1.png

Ability: Anticipation / Magic Bounce
Moves: Synchronoise | Yawn | Stored Power | Wish [HP Fighting 70]
IVs: 30 / 3 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30
Hatched at Liberty Garden
Fully redistributable

Not only do you pwn me, I can't abuse the PID for a female. I don't get it. Lord help me if I was doing cgear seeds. They're so tedious. Hit, check, and calibrate. Over and over. No control over PID. Do yourself a kind favor by picking up a cheap DS original. Mine was $20. :(

I can teach how to abuse the your PID if you like. But in exchange I want a female Eevee. >:D

EDIT:

V is for _____!!

494.png
luxury-ball.png

Victini Lv. 15
Nature: Timid
Ability: Victory Star
Moves: Confusion, Incinerate, Quick Attack, Endure
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
No one really C-Gear abuses anymore, unless you're me and don't have a choice. I don't even have AR to use for IV checking, which sucks even more. :o If you really want to learn C-Gear, I could possibly help you out.

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
No one really C-Gear abuses anymore, unless you're me and don't have a choice. I don't even have AR to use for IV checking, which sucks even more. :o If you really want to learn C-Gear, I could possibly help you out.

I Dont Really Have a choice can you teach me?
my mom says i can get another DS in Christmas which is very far . :(

Years
May I join this class of C-Gear RNG Abuse? I don't really care about Shiny and stuff like that. I'm looking for a Masuda Ditto for that purpose. :P I just want some IVs and Natures. Can C-Gear Seeds do that? I know it's not as useful as Standard RNG Abuse since the code hasn't completely been cracked on the DSi, but it's my only option. :P

Are AR clones banned or legal, btw?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Cloning is always legal, as long as you don't edit the Pokemon in any way at all. As long as it's a straight clone, and you don't do anything illegal to it, then it's perfectly fine.

About this C-Gear stuff. It's hard. I might just borrow my sisters' DSi when she's at school so I can easily check IVs.

Years
I don't care if C-Gear RNG Abuse is hard as long as it's POSSIBLE. I have no access to a DS, so I have to find something to do while I'm waiting for the DSi Standard Seeds to be cracked. :P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I don't care if C-Gear RNG Abuse is hard as long as it's POSSIBLE. I have no access to a DS, so I have to find something to do while I'm waiting for the DSi Standard Seeds to be cracked. :P

I guess I can throw some guides at you guys. Don't feel overwhelmed! I thought RNG abuse for gen 5 looked intimating.. Now it's easy peasy lemon squeezy. B)

I spent a nice chunk of time assembling dis stuff so you better read it!

Watch the videos and read the guides like 28 times each k. It's all about patience. You will need to be able to download programs RNG Reporter 9 and EonTimer (windows users; mac users have complicated lives okay). You'll most likely need a wifi connection to get your DS's unique MAC address (my post explaining how to find dis).

Pokemon BW: C Gear Abuse for Legends and Wild Pokemon by bearsfan; check his other videos too
Cgear Abuse Calibration by ZeroHorus; check his other videos too
5th Gen RNG Help thread; this post has information and pictures of Cgear abusing
Guide written by Sæglópur, near the middle of this post
Non Cgear Seed Abuse Guide/Information whenever you get that DS lite!
Non Cgear Tools: Wild Pokemon Encounter Slots White and Wild Pokemon Encounter Slots Black

AR isn't required for either abuse. AR speeds things up for Cgear abuse (use IV Check). AR cannot be used when abusing noncgear.

Cgear tips: Do legends/wilds first. Babies are complicated. Don't think about doing Dream World forest Pokemon until you improve. You can't produce shinies via cgear abuse.

The videos may not match up to what you're seeing on your RNG Reporter because the videos use older versions. Regardless, use the most recent version of RNG Reporter. It's enhanced for good reason that I could not benefit from when I was cgear abusing months ago ;;.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
YEAH IM BACK ITS GOOD TO BE BACK ON CIVILIZATION.
AND i downloaded RNG reporter and it errored. :( help?
Screenshot please?

Bred dis brownie bird; we we we so excited:

[ #396 :: ♂ Shiny Adamant Starly ]
Alice 57098
396.png
398x.png

Ability: Keey Eye {Reckless}
Moves: Tackle | Growl | Roost | Double-Edge
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 17 / 31 / 31
Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Lol keey eye. It's effect should be that you can't lock anything into it or anything, so the locking in effect of Choice items shouldn't work, nor should Encore, Torment, Taunt etc. :3

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Lol keey eye. It's effect should be that you can't lock anything into it or anything, so the locking in effect of Choice items shouldn't work, nor should Encore, Torment, Taunt etc. :3

butbut reckless > keen eye any day, even with that effect :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I think if that was a seperate ability, it would be pretty cool on seperate Pokemon. Not being affected by Encore and Taunt would really screw up Pokemon such as Whimsicott and Thundurus if they were leading against it.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I think if that was a seperate ability, it would be pretty cool on seperate Pokemon. Not being affected by Encore and Taunt would really screw up Pokemon such as Whimsicott and Thundurus if they were leading against it.

When you said it wouldn't be effected by the locking part of Choice items, did you mean it'd still get the boost from them though? That almost seems like really overpowered lol. Like, a better Life Orb w/o recoil? Yes please! :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back