• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haileo's Large Event and Shiny Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hmm that's so weird! I released a few Shinies today giving me errors, but when I clicked on the Red warning sign it switched to "Legal!"... Does it do the same thing, or just doesn't recognize the PID?

All 3 Shinies sound good to me! I don't have my 3DS right now, how long are you planning on staying online? ^-^;

If it switches to Legal, that means there's nothing wrong with it lol. Although, I don't know why the warning sign pops up in the first place.

The Banette says Invalid: Encounter Type PID Mismatch, which means it's expecting one PID type but reading another.

I stay on pretty late lol, maybe like until 2 am. I'm just not on PC the whole time. Whenever you're ready you can post back here, and I'll be refreshing frequently :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
If it switches to Legal, that means there's nothing wrong with it lol. Although, I don't know why the warning sign pops up in the first place.

The Banette says Invalid: Encounter Type PID Mismatch, which means it's expecting one PID type but reading another.

I stay on pretty late lol, maybe like until 2 am. I'm just not on PC the whole time. Whenever you're ready you can post back here, and I'll be refreshing frequently :)
Alright, I'm home now and I can trade :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello!
I just remembered I wanted to collect all Ash-Pikachu
161117 Hardy, Mischievous 7/1/17 FRA Satoshi Alola Hat Pikachu (Video proof)
I would love this one, but with your ratios I'm unsure what I could provide for it! Feel free to look at my shop, or ask if you need more info on some events! ^-^

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hello!
I just remembered I wanted to collect all Ash-Pikachu
161117 Hardy, Mischievous 7/1/17 FRA Satoshi Alola Hat Pikachu (Video proof)
I would love this one, but with your ratios I'm unsure what I could provide for it! Feel free to look at my shop, or ask if you need more info on some events! ^-^

Do you have any proofs?

If not, I want to know if you want the Pikachu proof or not. Unproofed will be 1 or 2 shinies, proofed will be 4 shinies.

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Do you have any proofs?

If not, I want to know if you want the Pikachu proof or not. Unproofed will be 1 or 2 shinies, proofed will be 4 shinies.

I only have one that's proofed iirc, it's A Pokémon With You Pikachu. Otherwise, 4 Shinies for the proof suit me!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
I only have one that's proofed iirc, it's A Pokémon With You Pikachu. Otherwise, 4 Shinies for the proof suit me!

Lol, unless the Pikachu is ITA, then I already have it :)

How about:
Shiny Sewaddle
Shiny Lilligant
Shiny Maractus
Shiny Foongus

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Lol, unless the Pikachu is ITA, then I already have it :)

How about:
Shiny Sewaddle
Shiny Lilligant
Shiny Maractus
Shiny Foongus

I kinda expected that lol. Those are okay with me, I can trade tonight at around 8PM EDT, is that okay?

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Hi, I have an event shiny Gyrados from gen 4. I also have a shiny Zorua, shinx, magikarp, and Tapu Koko. I'm interested in your shiny litten, I would trade any of these pokemon, or a few of them, for it. Thanks!

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello! I looked through your list and didn't find it, so sorry if that's an idiot question or I'm just blind;
Do you happen to have the last hat-Pikachu, "Pok?mon I Choose You - Theatre Distribution (Ga-Ol? Disc)". I don't know what's the deal with that Event, Serebii says the start date was on July 15th :/

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hello! I looked through your list and didn't find it, so sorry if that's an idiot question or I'm just blind;
Do you happen to have the last hat-Pikachu, "Pokémon I Choose You - Theatre Distribution (Ga-Olé Disc)". I don't know what's the deal with that Event, Serebii says the start date was on July 15th :/

As far as I know, that was just the Kanto Hat Pikachu released differently. No one talked about it on my end either lol.

Hi, I have an event shiny Gyrados from gen 4. I also have a shiny Zorua, shinx, magikarp, and Tapu Koko. I'm interested in your shiny litten, I would trade any of these pokemon, or a few of them, for it. Thanks!

I can do Zorua for Litten :)

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
As far as I know, that was just the Kanto Hat Pikachu released differently. No one talked about it on my end either lol.

I can do Zorua for Litten :)
I traded to someone else, but thanks for replying.

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018

Sorry if I'm bothering you! I think it might be a USUM event only? The Sprite doesn't seem to exist in SuMo's data ._.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Hi, do you have a Volcanion for trade? I have an HA shiny Umbreon or shiny Politoed to offer. Thanks!

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Do you want a specific Volcanion? I'll take the Politoed, thanks

It doesn't matter what Volcanion, but if you have an american one that would be prefered. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back