• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom VS Bar/Trainer Battle Sprite Shop

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Note: These are completely FREE

Well, if you have custom Trainer or VS Sprite and want to see them in a battle against a trainer or pokemon, and don't want to do it yourself, send me a PM

some examples include: (These are older and lower quality, but I do have the correct sprites to use)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

things like that

if people have their own custom VS Sprites, well, then I could pit them against a trainer or something...

and I also would pit trainers against one another, like so:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

if you're curious, feel free to send me a PM with either links to your image, or I can give you my email to email them to

requirements:

Custom Trainer Sprite (transparent background, PNG format preferred)

Patience

If you also have your own custom battle background you'd like me to use, send me that as well

depending on the requirements, it can take anywhere between 25 minutes to a few days

and if Mods feel this is either illegal or a waste, you're more then welcome to close the thread, thanks

Twilight-Kun

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
It would probably help not to post things which have been auto-resized to be jagged or blurred. It doesn't tend to give a good impression.

Also shops should be in Pixel Projects, not Pixel Art.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
It would probably help not to post things which have been auto-resized to be jagged or blurred. It doesn't tend to give a good impression.

Also shops should be in Pixel Projects, not Pixel Art.

how do I kill this thread and/or remove it then

as for auto resize, blame photoshop and photobucket

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
blame yourself for not getting the upload settings correct and/or resizing images properly

also ask the mod or something.

Years
You can change the resizing in photoshop by pressing CTRL + K. It'll open up a window, and you change the 'Bicubic' stuff to 'Nearest Neighbour (preserve hard edges)'.

I moved this to Pixel Projects too.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
You can change the resizing in photoshop by pressing CTRL + K. It'll open up a window, and you change the 'Bicubic' stuff to 'Nearest Neighbour (preserve hard edges)'.

I moved this to Pixel Projects too.

made a new thread here already, you can delete this one

Latios37

Fuser of Souls
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2017
Are these animated? Because if they aren't, couldn't you just get the image from spriters resource? o3o
If it is animated, you can make one more for with my current avatar.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Are these animated? Because if they aren't, couldn't you just get the image from spriters resource? o3o
If it is animated, you can make one more for with my current avatar.

90% of spriters sprites have ugly backgrounds attached that I have to remove

animated...no, probably not, still working on that

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 23, 2020
well... so can you make a vs bar in the cynthia style of lucas and dawn?

Back