• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Castle 2: better, bigger and darker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bian

Years
Since I'm on the free list, can I have a free 10ANIV Celebi?
Can I also know it's nature and if it's UT?
Thanks! =)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
On second thought, give me hgss Kyogre or ev train my Absol for Japanese Ditto. I have a Toxic orb somewhere. >:<

Can i do the HGSS Kyogre and EV'd your Absol? For your Ditto and this:
Spr_4h_246.png

Larvitar || Jolly || Guts
Bite || Leer || Dragon Dance || Stone Edge
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 14 / 31 / 31
Dec 9, 09 @ Hearthome City
Jasmine 39218

pkman

master of masters
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 14, 2013
could you rng me a shiny skymory adamant nature i can give you three items that you want or depends i might not have them

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Since I'm on the free list, can I have a free 10ANIV Celebi?
Can I also know it's nature and if it's UT?
Thanks! =)

Lax nature ans yeah, is UT =D

could you rng me a shiny skymory adamant nature i can give you three items that you want or depends i might not have them

As i sentence in the first post, i don't promise nature but i'll do my best effor =)

Last edited:

pkman

master of masters
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 14, 2013
ok vm when your done and what items do you want for it

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
ok vm when your done and what items do you want for it

I'm doing some others projects first, i let you know when i'm ready and about the items, Toxic Orb, Power Lens and Choice Specs/Calm Mind would be great =D

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Hi i was wondering if you did IV breeding. If you did i was wondering if you could breed a water absorb Politad with Good IVs in SpAtt, speed and decent ones in HP. I could trade you a legendary dog for this, or a starter with a specific nature. I can't do sinnoh starters, but i can do, mudkip, squirtle, charmander, treeko, and maybe torchic.

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
would you trade your shiny WCs eevee or VGC09 Milotic for my EVd Salamence, Garchomp, and Tyranitar? I can also EV for you a specific one if you'd like.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Hi i was wondering if you did IV breeding. If you did i was wondering if you could breed a water absorb Politad with Good IVs in SpAtt, speed and decent ones in HP. I could trade you a legendary dog for this, or a starter with a specific nature. I can't do sinnoh starters, but i can do, mudkip, squirtle, charmander, treeko, and maybe torchic.

Hi i can't do IV breeding yet but in a few days i'll study and learned this form of breeding =)

would you trade your shiny WCs eevee or VGC09 Milotic for my EVd Salamence, Garchomp, and Tyranitar? I can also EV for you a specific one if you'd like.

sorry pal, i'm not interested in EV pokemons right now

Last edited:

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Ok that is cool. When you can IV breed PM me so i can be your first IV customer xD

Melona

Protean Assassin
Years
I was curious if you would trade your Sinjoh Dragon Trio/Gira-Palk-Dia for the following pokemon from the Winners Path event.

Munchlax w/Selfdestruct
Horsea w/Muddy Water
Bronzor w/Trick Room
------------------------------

I was also curious if you have them shiny? If not that's okay and i'll still enjoy them regardless,though i think shiny Giratina is cute xD.Would that be fair to you?

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
I was curious if you would trade your Sinjoh Dragon Trio/Gira-Palk-Dia for the following pokemon from the Winners Path event.

Munchlax w/Selfdestruct
Horsea w/Muddy Water
Bronzor w/Trick Room
------------------------------

I was also curious if you have them shiny? If not that's okay and i'll still enjoy them regardless,though i think shiny Giratina is cute xD.Would that be fair to you?

I can catch Pokewalker's special pokemons so i'm not interested in Winners Path's guys, however i've a shiny Giratina and a Shiny Dialga (not Sinjoh Ruins). I don't know if you're interested.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Sorry, sorry, sorry, is the best i can say tu all of you, sorry.
I'm been out due my graduation from university and because i went yesterday to a concert, for first time in México, from Spain... Saratoga!!!
Haha it was great!!! But now i'm back to bussines, let's get to work pals and for the ones that i've pending works, tomorrow i'll deliver all of it =D
BTW Syndrome i've your Metagross but is level 40, let me level up alittle bit more your MGross.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
your red metagross i want it badly, check my thread, ill trade anythin for it!

PM me if your interested!

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
Can you help do some EV training for me?

Pokemon: Dratini
Nickname: None
Moveset: Extreme Speed, get rid of others as you see fit, just keep extreme speed.
Level: 35
EV spread: 252 Atk / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
You can evolve the Dratini, just don't go above level 35. =(

Offering Choice Specs/Scarf/Band. I have mostly every item so you can just pick. ;P
Thanks ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
RNG Shiny

Pokemon: Shellder
Hatched or unhatched: Unhatched
Nickname: N/A
Nature: (this one is hard so if you're looking for some specified nature, list it here but i don't promise nothing, but ey, maybe you're a lucky person =D) Impish if possible :)

I have all the Evo items so just request which one you want :) Or if you don't fancy that CMT :)

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Hi, i'm back!! A few weeks ago my DS broke and i can play pokemon or any DS game. But thanks to a work bonus =) i finally bought a new DS and i'm back to bussines haha, well let's get started but first let me check it out all because it's been a long time since i came here.

have u CMT for 10 ANIV Umbreon

I check it out but you have only 3 events, is ok or your part of the thread is messed up?

Can you help do some EV training for me?

Pokemon: Dratini
Nickname: None
Moveset: Extreme Speed, get rid of others as you see fit, just keep extreme speed.
Level: 35
EV spread: 252 Atk / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
You can evolve the Dratini, just don't go above level 35. =(

Offering Choice Specs/Scarf/Band. I have mostly every item so you can just pick. ;P
Thanks ^^

Sure you will trade me your Dratini or i breed one??? Also a Choice Band will be enough =)

Last edited:

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
kinda random, but do you have an either a snover or an abamasnow?
I can give you a TM or an EV'd pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back