• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 22, 2018
Is there a way to play with the original FRLG sprites and without that ugly purple menu during battles? I just want it to look like FRLG

Layla Ortiz

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
What? The Pokemon's names, move names, and the trainer names are decapitalized? You need to capitalize them!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
Hi i tried to patch my fire red rom but when i tried to play it , it just became white. Do i need a clean room or what iam missing?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 18, 2018
Hey guys, I have just changed all pokemon sprites and icons of this rom to Moemon for myself.
However, after that I think Moemon (Revival) Liquid Crystal deserve to meet the internet.
Can I upload the IPS here and pokemmo forum?

Last edited:

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
This rom hack was pretty fun, but I didn't like the Gen 3 movepools(Cyndaquil learns his first fire move at Lv. 13 >_>) But I liked the music and the Sprite work of the pokemon. If only the orange Islands were finished...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2018
The underground switches in Goldenrod switch 1 won't change its status to ON so I can't turn it back off to get through the room. Anyone else have this problem?

Years
One of the better remasters of the original on these forums. I've downloaded this game every new update because I enjoy the region so much. The new graphics, updated sprites and new features are really great to have and I always have a blast playing this hack. I hope this makes it all the way to the end!

Nutimik

Rocket Grunt
Years
So this is the first Unown I encountered in the Ruins of Alph.
gT11zEO.png

I think it's supposed to be an H. I'm assuming this isn't supposed to happen? The pokedex entry and its stats are completely normal beside the glitched sprite, back sprite is also normal. So it's not a huge bug, just something strange.
I've only encountered regular Unown after this one.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Unless it's already been pointed out I found a bug in Route 30. The guy says it's Monday and gives me a Potion even though my Pokegear said that it's Sunday.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 24, 2018
On the orange islands got 7 out of 10 of the nexus sphere things but the last 3 won't work, I can go up to them but they don't let me do anything. Won't even give me any dialogue. Anyone else get this?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
Okay can anyone tell me if the devs actually changed the odds of finding a shiny pokemon? Because I was originally just trying to get a Chikorita with my desired nature (Modest) by saving and loading my save states but then after 7 (yes literally just 7 resets) I unexpectedly got a shiny female Chikorita. I mean the odds of finding a female starter is already kinda lower than finding a male one but having it also shiny is just something else. I actually left my game because I'm still in awe and still can't believe it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180524-003333.png
    Screenshot_20180524-003333.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
Guys can anyone please tell me the liat of all move tutors scattered in the region because I skipped all of them for future use but I didn't really keep track because they were many.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Okay can anyone tell me if the devs actually changed the odds of finding a shiny pokemon? Because I was originally just trying to get a Chikorita with my desired nature (Modest) by saving and loading my save states but then after 7 (yes literally just 7 resets) I unexpectedly got a shiny female Chikorita. I mean the odds of finding a female starter is already kinda lower than finding a male one but having it also shiny is just something else. I actually left my game because I'm still in awe and still can't believe it.

You actuslly got real lucky with those resets. The Devs did not change the chances of obtaining a shiny.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 23, 2018
Can someone help me to get the walkthrough and pokemon locations? The links here are dead.

Back