• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I made the mistake of clicking onto one of their videos last night about the best moments on The Great British Bake Off and they were all bad choices. So many better moments than the ones they picked.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
I like the one 1v1 challenge where they made that dry iced taco ice cream ball monstrosity lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've finally learned how to make my own youtube playlists so now I can finally use it for music lmao.

Spotify is still best for that though.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Spotify still remains the best for me, especially because I have unlimited streaming on Spotify with my mobile carrier. :D

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I just buy all my music on Amazon. Plus with Bing Rewards giving me two $5 gift cards every month, I'd say about half of my music has been obtained for free, legally.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I have Spotify Premium account that I share with my sister. It's great... I use the app everyday for at least an hour or two. I also go to sleep listening to it. Being able to go offline with downloaded music is great.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Using Spotify Premium right now, more than happy to pay for my music and not be bombarded with adverts.

I'm back on that new music grind, 2018 has already been a v good year for new bands.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
uBlock Origin plus a script for it to run to block bitcoin mining ads, and then you are golden.

string555

Banned
Years
NoScript is always good as well, but more for security reasons than just adblocking. It can be kind of annoying to get used to, though, with setting the allowed parts of frequently visited sites.

Due to some recent events here, I would like to apologize to everyone here, because it happened partly due to me setting a bad example for others. I will apologize by correcting my future behaviors and start by dropping the subject of said situation completely, what happened, happened.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I use AdBlock, but I always disable it on websites I want to support (I.E. this one), maybe I'll uninstall it since Chrome has now a built-in AdBlocker.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Do you think Spotify is going to go out of business because Sawsbuck blocks their ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back