• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tutorial to change items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
How do you change the items in the FR marts? I finally got that A-Mart program to recognize RSE but it still wont recognize my FR rom. Is there another tool out there that I could use or do I have to use a hex editor?

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2015
How do you change the items in the FR marts? I finally got that A-Mart program to recognize RSE but it still wont recognize my FR rom. Is there another tool out there that I could use or do I have to use a hex editor?
I think you'd have to use a hex editor, or find a different rom, because my FR works fine if I remember right.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
whoo hoo! i finally got A-mart to recognize and work with my FR! (it took like 15 full downloads of the program to get all the config settings)
anyway idk if this is the right place to discuss scripting of people who give you items or not, but i cant figure out how to use rubikon. o well, if this isnt the right place to ask this please inform me of the right place and i will go there. thanks

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
more questions

Here is the list you requested!
some may be wrong!
Spoiler:

Sometimes I use ScriptEd for some stuff because it depends on what im editing!

are there offsets for the following items: MYSTICTICKET, AURORATICKET, and EONTICKET?

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I like the tutorial, its something new in a while.
I'm finally relieved there's a tutorial about something else rather than the daily basics.
It's pretty good. Nice work!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
horay for psyduck007 for reviving another month-old thread! *reports*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Another revived thread, please don't do so in the future, read the rules.

*Locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back