• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
RHCP you should just get a co-GM and make the RP xD Collaborate and create explosions of awesome! :D

@Naruto: Since I don't know anything about Naruto I'll just keep shut about that :x

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I guess I should blame myself for presenting an idea here xD you'll nag me until I make it, won't you... hmm, hello there Nicholas Flamel, perhaps we can combine your magic/medieval elements and my idea into something epic? Sometime. Not now... I think...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I guess I should blame myself for presenting an idea here xD you'll nag me until I make it, won't you... hmm, hello there Nicholas Flamel, perhaps we can combine your magic/medieval elements and my idea into something epic? Sometime. Not now... I think...

I guess that could work... But the only problem with my magic ideas is that it's not too 'Skyrim-y' /shot xD

Yup, I'm up for it if you like. Probably during the summer? d:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Probably yeah, unless me and Fuyu get our digimon RP rolling by then. We decided to put it away while we're in parallelzero's digimon RP.

Skyrim-y? I don't think my idea was skyrim-y either :D

SPEAKING OF WHICH. I have a new computer *loves* and I installed Oblivion to see if it worked... and it did. Flawlessly. So I'm kind of into the Elder Scrolls universe again. It's a really deep one. Not Skyrim though, I doubt that would work ^^'..... I could try, of course... *plans evil things*

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Probably yeah, unless me and Fuyu get our digimon RP rolling by then. We decided to put it away while we're in parallelzero's digimon RP.

Skyrim-y? I don't think my idea was skyrim-y either :D

SPEAKING OF WHICH. I have a new computer *loves* and I installed Oblivion to see if it worked... and it did. Flawlessly. So I'm kind of into the Elder Scrolls universe again. It's a really deep one. Not Skyrim though, I doubt that would work ^^'..... I could try, of course... *plans evil things*

Alright, tell me when you want to start! (If you want to start, that is ^^;)

Yup, Skyrim-y, that's what others told me xD I guess it's because it was a medieval RP :(

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Wow, warden! That RP looked very well done and planned out. I liked the introduction of it and it's something that I'd most certainly join if I didn't have other things to do and other RPs that I'm already participating in!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Would anyone be interested in a reboot of my Seven Deadly Sins RP. If I were to remake it I could do with at least one co-GM to help out, so don't get over excited as it won't be going ahead unless I have both people willing to join and help out.

If only I wasn't working on some other things, I would have joined that. I saw that when I was going through all the completed RPs, and I liked the idea quite a lot.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Would anyone be interested in a reboot of my Seven Deadly Sins RP. If I were to remake it I could do with at least one co-GM to help out, so don't get over excited as it won't be going ahead unless I have both people willing to join and help out.

I'd join (and maybe co-GM, if possible) if you rebooted that, but I'm really not sure how far I can push my bounds. ^^;

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Since interest in the Naruto RP is strong enough I'm going to go ahead and make it.

My only question now is, how do I do those nifty Spoiler tabs?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Since interest in the Naruto RP is strong enough I'm going to go ahead and make it.

My only question now is, how do I do those nifty Spoiler tabs?

[SPOILER*]Just remove the *![/SPOILER*]

Should end up like this-

Spoiler:

Or go to advanced reply, highlight the text and press the small blue button with 'abc' written on it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Thanks Impact. As I understand it, I can post the thread as with any other forum, but it will remain invisible until approved by a mod. What's the accepted order for this? Do I make the OOC first, or...?

Apologies for what likely seem like rookie GM questions. I have GM'ed before, I just want to make sure I get PC's protocol right.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Thanks Impact. As I understand it, I can post the thread as with any other forum, but it will remain invisible until approved by a mod. What's the accepted order for this? Do I make the OOC first, or...?

Apologies for what likely seem like rookie GM questions. I have GM'ed before, I just want to make sure I get PC's protocol right.

You can do it in any order you like. Most people post the OOC first, because it's neater to have the sign ups all in that place. But if you post the OOC first, you have to wait even longer before you can begin the RP since you have to wait for the IC to get approved as well.

I've tried both and posting the OOC first might be better imo, but not necessary if you want to start playing relatively quickly.

This thread is for asking, since there are a lot of helpful members around :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
You usually make the OOC first, at least to see user interest. However, it is not required, and you can make both at the same time if you like.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years

I'd join that, and would be willing to help as well if you need me. I got nothing going on (PC wise) so I'm game.

Years

It lookes cool. I would happily join and help if you need me to, though I have no prior GM experience. What do you need help with if you already have the basic story though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back