• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Sounds like a pretty cool class, and one that Daniel would probably attend!

On that note, how does picking a class work? Do you do it for them, or...?

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Thanks for the info on leveling! Scratch the last team update, here is the new one. Also, I'm interested too in the new class but then again, who isn't? ^^

Team

Species: Oddish (Female)
Nickname: Flora
Level: 17
Moveset: Absorb, Sweet Scent, Acid, Sleep Powder, Razor Leaf, Synthesis

Species: Meditite (Male)
Nickname: Meden
Level: 17
Moveset: Meditite, Confusion, Detect, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Reflect

Species: Misdreavus (Female)
Nickname: Arya
Level: 18
Moveset: Astonish, Confuse Ray, Psywave, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Linc would be up for attending that class, he'll probably prefer the ones with a practical element.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ciel is too terrified and currently in recovery or he might take that class. Skye could take it, though he probably wouldn't do well. All part of the fun.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
An Objection you say?
CounterObject.jpg

No i'm sorry, i had to do that :cheeky:

hold_it_phoenix_wright_miles_edgeworth_postcard-p239267584054107974z8iat_400.jpg

There is no flaw in my argument whatsoever! Your objection is INVALID!!!

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years

@everyone: Speaking of which, as the day comes to a close I want to ask you guys a question. Which of you would like your characters to be in the new class hosted by the one and only Hilda? It's a class that's basically about using your pokemon to help the community and may involve things like community service, exploration of mysterious dungeons and even search and rescue~ Hint hint.

This particular class is relevant to the overarching plot in that it's meant to train students for future dangers, and will be it's own mini plot in that I believe others might find it fun. That being said, it will take significantly longer than most other classes, and be treated more like a field trip.

Not everyone can take it at once, but certain people will be taking it each day.

Me! Me! I wanna try that! Sounds fun and awesome!
Anyway, if the day ends soon, does that mean it's night time already?
If the day ends, it just seems so quick compared to the 1 month+ real time in one day doesn't it?

Regardless, so many people are here! Thank god I'm just a roleplayer, don't the GM's have a hard time with this many people?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@pokepokemo: Yessir, it's already night. It's somewhere around 8-9 PM. RPing on an IC day by day basis is actually kind of hard, since posting in RP takes waaaaay longer than doing the same thing IRL. Hence, going by days results in each day taking forever to complete one day's worth of IC time. (To be honest, I probably would rather avoid doing so in future RPs. I'd also rather not change PTA too much unless people really want it to, seeing as it seems to be working very well.)

Well, there /are/ two GMs in this RP compared to most which have only one. We also get help from the RPers themselves with keeping track of what's going on and what might need our attention. Overall, yes it can be a bit difficult. However, as long as we don't let the work pile up and do it as it comes it's not /too/ painful.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Time to update Jimmy's team again. Smokey gained one level after defeating the wild Mankey and learned Sludge.

Team

Smokey (Koffing ♂) - Lv 28
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Psybeam, Smog, Selfdestruct, Poison Gas, Tackle, Sludge.

Grim (Duskull ♀) - Lv 20
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Astonish, Night Shade, Disable, Pain Split.

Starr (Drowzee ♂) - Lv 18
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Confusion, Headbutt, Pound, Hypnosis, Disable, Poison Gas.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Team Update!!!!:
New Member!
Mira the Minccino
Lv.15
Hyper Voice, Return, Swift, Tackle, Tail Slap and Work Up

And the old guys, refined!
Hyper
Level 21 Elekid (Male) +2 from Trainer fight
Moves: Thunderpunch, Cross Chop, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rain Dance, Electro Ball

Darrumel
Level 21 Dewott (Male)
Moves: Hydro Pump, Dig, Water Pledge, Detect, Razor Shell, Trump Card

CupCream
Level 22 Vanillite (Female)
Moves: Flash Cannon, Avalanche, Blizzard, Double Team, Icicle Spear

Shock
Level 23 Joltik (Male) +2 for a trainer fight +1 for fainting!
Moves: Electroweb, Wild Charge, X-Scissors, Cross Poison, Fury Cutter

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
NOTICE:
I must apologize for my two week absence, with no warning.Two weeks ago, on Friday, I came home from school to find an eviction notice. We spent all of that weekend packing everything up and then moving to a new place. Unfortunately, this place has no internet connection. Until it does, my posts will be scarce, but I will try to remain at least somewhat frequent. I apologize for my inconvenience, and for my inability to warn anyone; I hope I didn't hold back any characters for too long. As of now, I am using a school computer to use PokeCommunity, and that may be my only option for some time. Again, I apologize for my inconvenience.

Dawn

Years
@Zerin: Sorry to hear that buddy. Here's hoping you get situated in the near future.

@Everyone: This is the final warning to get ready for a new day. I will be sending the announcement for the day ending sometime in the evening tomorrow before midnight. At that point I expect everyone's next post to detail their character going to bed, regardless of how long it takes them to get there. (See: Your last post can be long and your character can do stuff in it, but the last post is the last post, which means it must have them going to sleep and optionally waking up in the morning.)

Who is taking what classes will be posted here when the day ends.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@JasonWolf: I tried. Many teachers buy houses in Oak Town what with their HUGE teacher discounts. However, for those that cannot/choose not to there is free loving quarters within the academy. The teacher's living quarters have somewhat larger, more furnished rooms with some common electrical appliances aroujd such as TVs. There's also a teacher's lounge you list pass through when going to and from the teacher's living quarters with all sorts of cooking appliances you won't find anywhere else but the cafeteria.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Zerin: Sorry to hear that buddy. Here's hoping you get situated in the near future.

@Everyone: This is the final warning to get ready for a new day. I will be sending the announcement for the day ending sometime in the evening tomorrow before midnight. At that point I expect everyone's next post to detail their character going to bed, regardless of how long it takes them to get there. (See: Your last post can be long and your character can do stuff in it, but the last post is the last post, which means it must have them going to sleep and optionally waking up in the morning.)

Who is taking what classes will be posted here when the day ends.

Oh thank Arcues! I'll get to know which classes Kilik will take-oh darn! He never got any rare candy. :D Oh well, not important!

Dawn

Years
@Jasonwolf: Specifically? It's like, part of the main building. Other than that feel free to use your imaination.

@ShinyDiamond: It only takes 1 post to have your character go bug NPCs for rare candies, since you can control them in the same post. You've got time.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm curious about something, I saw an earlier battle where a Quilava, I think, combined a Quick Attack and Ember to make a new kind of attack. Is this combining of attacks that the Pokémon knows allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back