• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of car do you drive?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
A Mazda3 2010. Its a fine car, but sometimes I wish for something bigger with more power. Maybe she's just getting old.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
i cant drive and its starting to be embarrassing

Sirfetch’d

I drive an Impala. It's not the most glamorous car in the world, but it gets decent mileage and gets me to and from work.

Years
2011 Ford Fusion. It's a useful thing and not flashy or otherwise glamorous (well, aside from tan leather seats). I do have plans to replace it with something a bit flashier and more fun in the next 3 or 4 years.

I drive a 2014 Kia Soul and people are always giving me a hard time for it.

A Soul is certainly an odd car, like Kia wasn't sure whether they wanted it to be a short and super-compact SUV or a tall subcompact car. People probably give you a hard time over it because it's seen as a car for old women. It's also the car that spawned those hamster commercials. My car was in the body shop last week and I had a Soul as the rental replacement for it for about a day. They handle alright when they're not being buffeted by 50 MPH + wind gusts.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis LS with a 4.6L V8 that produced 220 HP and 265 lb-ft. of torque which is sent to the rear wheels through a Ford 4R70W 4 speed automatic transmission w/ overdrive.

Back