• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
league-of-legends-by-dkman.png

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

>>League of Legends(LoL) is a action-based rts developed by Riot Games. Based of WC3's Defense of the Ancients.

>>So, still, what exactly is LoL? You play the role of a summoner(that's you) and you control a champion(you're character that you pick) you run and up down the lanes with your allied champions and minions, defending your base from never-ending droves of enemy minions and their champions.

>>Feel free to discuss your favorite champions, build's, etc, or to set up a match with another PC member.

* If you don't have LoL, you can get it here.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
I've recently used Shen, and I got 10-2 in a match with him recently. Btw he's a ninja :D

frosty_frost09

Ride on shooting star!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
I'm MasaomiX in LoL. I usually do 3v3s. Feel free to add if ya wanna play a game or two

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Pretty sure no one here will be on the EU server.But I am GalesBlade and i tend to play as Vladimir, Love his abilitys and mid with him.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
On the NA server my nick is Yukimenoka
On the Eu West server my nick is Yukimenoko

I can play any kind of style with these champions.
Solotop: Nidalee, Cho'Gath
Jungle: Shyvana, Sejuani
Solomid: Morgana, Cassiopeia, Ahri, Cho'Gath, Le Blanc
AD Carry: Ashe, Caitlyn, Vayne, Miss Fortune
Support: Sona, Janna, Alistar, Soraka

Years
So... I just went 9-0 in a game I lost.
Right now, I only have Annie, Ashe, Lux, and whatever's free for the week.
I'm going to get Teemo soon. I had a lot of fun with him. Kinda OP sometimes.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
I've got around 300 wins and 30 champs, I think. Huge fan <3
Most of the champs I excel at are AP damage dealers. Right now my mains are Akali, Veigar, and Skarner, but I can play any role of course.

Name's Zoroaa if anyone wants to add. Idc about elo or any of that lol.

Years
Yesterday, I was playing against a horrible team that was feeding like crazy.
But one of the guys actually happened to be a level 30 on an alt account, and we got owned.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Played my first few games in ages yesterday. Solo mid with Vladimir, completely destroyed the other team. Then decided to run as Master Yi, who I personally love as he can rip through teams if used correctly. Which is what happened last night. lol.

Back