• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I was easily able to take her down with my Zebstrika myself. Elesa was also easy for me because of my Zebstrika. She couldn't use Volt Switch on me.

I did the same except I used a female one with Attract. I used Shock Wave on the two Emolgas and against her Zebstrika I used Flame Charge.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I grown to like using gifs in set myself. I remember being dead set against them and now I feel kind of silly having had been.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

tbh using animated avatars is something I should've gotten onto years ago. XD; Probably wouldn't use a complete theme, though. @ the animated avatars discussion

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have never used one, but I don't particularly mind either way, really. So long as it's not like... too much.

And Nica, I swear the colors in you sig have changed like 20 times. Or is that just my fragile psyche messing with me? <.>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

OH SO YOU DID NOTICE.

No it's staying as is now. n_n

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

It counts if you edit it in terms of colour/vibrancy etc and speed ;;

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Huh did nica just post a number other than 0 wow good going Nica PC would be proud. LMAO :P (Silly Diablo)

Hikari hahaha nice new usertitle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back