• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2018
@Z-Max I think replacing the word "evolution" with "transformation" would be another next step, like how you switched out "Pokemon" with "Fighter". I'd totally fanboy at that :P.

Years
@Z-Max I think replacing the word "evolution" with "transformation" would be another next step, like how you switched out "Pokemon" with "Fighter". I'd totally fanboy at that :P.

Yes I agree with you, I wanted to replace all the words "evolution" by transformation, but it was a lot of work because of the extra letters. It would be necessary to repoint the whole texts and it would use free space, so I decided to keep "evolution".

jkid101094

Anime Girl Obsessive
Years
I watched KaggyFilms play this and I have to say I'm incredibly impressed with the work that's been done thus far. I'm still waiting for a few of my favorite characters to make the roster before I play it myself but I'm really looking forward to any future updates!

By the way; will there be a patch that uses the English names for every character? I know it's an easy enough thing to do myself but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate it.

Finally, I have a question, who makes the sprites for this game? I've noticed a few that seem to be edited from other games but I know for a fact that the backsprites have to be custom. That being said are there any plans to add characters like Gine and Videl to the roster? I'm personally a fan of the DBZ divas and am personally sad to see that only 18 and Zangya are represented here.

I have to commend you on the work you've done again, though. As an aspiring dev myself I know how difficult something like this must be.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
Hii.... Z-Max I m facing some problems in the game as I m not able to find some of your fighters namely HIT, Golden Oozaru and ssj bardock

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 11, 2016
Nobody knows where is the game till the time you don't get the game you can read the previous comments they are very interesting

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2018
Hey Z-Max, is there a way to read descriptions and see all the sprites? I'm using G3Tools, but I can't read ability descriptions (to see what you changed) or see all the Fighter sprites.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
What do I put for the item codes since there is only three digits?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
Can someone tell me how i can evolve Super Cooler into Metal Cooler? Every time i try to use the Metal Coat it doesn't let me

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
is there any way to fix the error on iOS as this feels extremely unfair for people who own iPad/iPhone devices and are limited or forced to get a Samsung to play it. I, for one am limited as I don't own a computer OR Samsung device. If you know any way to fix it please tell me. (The emulator is GBA4IOS and the error I'm talking about is the pesky "1m circuit board is not installed" error) what was really sad though is I played through the entire game for some reason Knowing I couldn't continue.... so that proves the rom hack was amazing! It was one of the rom hacks I actually wanted to see through to the end so if you could find a tutorial or find a way to fix it that would be very nice as that would mean I have to play through the game again but I get post game as well! Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Need help. The fighting animation just stopped they just hit each other with out moving or doing anything. Is there a way to fix tbis

Back