• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mars [Demo version released!]

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Oops I actually wasn't very specific. I gave him the parcel and got the Pokedex but I'm stuck from that point on and can't leave Viridian City. Sorry about that. XD

Years
Oops I actually wasn't very specific. I gave him the parcel and got the Pokedex but I'm stuck from that point on and can't leave Viridian City. Sorry about that. XD

After you give Oak the parcel, you don't go to Viridian City. You go into the space shuttle by talking to the person in front of it. He'll move out of the way to let you in.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Hmm weird. It's not letting me go past him. I'm not sure if I did something out of order event-wise but I gave Oak the parcel and all that.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Got it. I had to start over which was no problem. I just finished the current beta though and it's looking like an amazing game so far. :)

Turjo12

The King
Years
Nice hack you are making...
I like the Plot but the Story can be changed a little.Here is my own story:

Aliens...Some people think they exist, some people do not.But research has proven that, Alien really exist.
Long ago, A group of scientists lunched a Rocket in the Planet of Aliens to communicate with them.But, the result was not fruitful.It crushed in a place where a festival of Aliens were going on.Many aliens died...some managed to survive.They were thinking about seeking revenge...A bloody revenge, that is.
Present time.A scientist and his assistants were doing a little research on the Aliens.They finally found a way to revive the Aliens that died and be friends with them.The scientist called his grandson, Alex. He told him to give the Aliens the medicines to heal the Aliens.His friend also joined him.Now, it is your destiny to help the aliens.Will you succeed?Or, will you be captured by the Aliens and never come back...Find that out!

Thanks.Sorry for Bad English.Pm me if you like it.:)

Turjo12

The King
Years
Found a glitch:
1.If I lose to the M.B.P Guard or Something like that...If go to your house and the assistant says the Shuttle is not ready yet.:(

By the way...Awesome game...I hope this game will develop more in the Future.:)

Years
Found a glitch:
1.If I lose to the M.B.P Guard or Something like that...If go to your house and the assistant says the Shuttle is not ready yet.:(

By the way...Awesome game...I hope this game will develop more in the Future.:)

Thanks, I'll need to fix that. For now you can use a walk through walls cheat to get past him when that happens. I think it's an issue with the script flags.

Turjo12

The King
Years
I do not understand scripting at all.:(. So, I do not know what do you mean by Flags...Anyway, how is the story I made?

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2022
if bug or not always freezes after I get the pokedex also use version (u) (v1.0) roms how do you get past the guy use Walk through walls cheat?

Years
if bug or not always freezes after I get the pokedex also use version (u) (v1.0) roms how do you get past the guy use Walk through walls cheat?

If it freezes after you get the Pokedex, just try again with a different ROM. Remember that it must be FireRed 1.0.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2022
find a FireRed 1.0. keep freezes after I get the pokedex also what gba emulators are you use i use vbalink emulators why keep freezes after I get the pokedex use vbalink not VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta3 also great game so far:)

Last edited:
Back