• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

It was all my plan to get you Supportered after all. I mentioned to Urugamosu how mad you were at my perks and then he secretly donated to ya.

Years

You should have seen my own reaction when I got that message from Toujours if I wanted to accept the Supportership from her.

Seeing my name in italics for the first time was exciting, and I made my blog and Oshawott profile design immediately. I used an Oshawott wallpaper I found on DeviantArt back then.

Also, my blog did look different in design back then, cos it was adorned with Oshawotts. The design change came with my recent change in personality lol.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

(another Wind-ja. Number is fixed.)
I was using a Ranger theme because in Japanese, Ninja and Ranger have similar sounding in the last part.
It's a temporary change though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back