• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Windows 7 Problem!!!!

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
Years
Hey Guys I have a annoying windows 7 problem its just that when i go to devices and printers and there my Desktop PC has a yellow icon on it and when i click it,it says my PC needs troubleshooting and when i press truobleshhot it say that that it Microsoft Teredo Tunneling adapter is not working properly,i know that this driver is releted to networking and stuff like that though it isnt making any problem with my internet either but still its a bit annoying SO should i disable this driver or is there any solution to it??????????

Years
Just disable the thing, and if you don't have internet access because you disabled it, right-click on Computer, then select "Manage", click "Continue" if the User Account Control pops up, then go to "Device Manager" in the left pane, then find the device and re-enable it. If you still have internet access, just leave it disabled.

Back