• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

1st Gen What part annoyed you the most in R/B/Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioManH

top kek
Years
For me, I say Cycling Road, I hate it cause I get poisoned and almost die.
20.png

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Rocket Hideout. :( Spinning torture gave me headaches. And you spin SO SLOWLY.

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
the missingno glitch, someone told me to do it, (i was small back then)

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
Years
the missingno glitch, someone told me to do it, (i was small back then)
Same here, except I was less annoyed than scared for my saved game.
As far as annoying goes, I'd say getting into Lt. Surge's gym. It always takes me a couple tries, and it's always one of the barrels across the gym from where I start searching...

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
The lavender town tune. My nose started bleeding and I never went back again.
I think it was cause:
1.) it was loud
2.) I heard it for like half an hour straight
3.) i kept hearing like a hidden noise kinda thing that other people said they couldn't hear

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
Most of the caves (Zubat and Geodude every couple seconds. Uh, no.), Lavender Town's tune (it kind of creeped me out as a kid), Rocket areas with the spinning and annoying confusion of mazes, the step counter in Safari Zone (because it took me a few tries to find the Warden's Teeth), and of course the Cycling Road where you try every way to avoid people and still end up failing. >_>

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
Years
Same here, except I was less annoyed than scared for my saved game.
As far as annoying goes, I'd say getting into Lt. Surge's gym. It always takes me a couple tries, and it's always one of the barrels across the gym from where I start searching...
This, to this day, is still the most annoying thing about R/B/Y for me.

As a kid though, Rock Tunnel would annoy me, I'm the type that doesn't like using moves that don't cause damage and I didn't dedicate a pokemon to HMs as a kid. So I always go through that cave blind, course now its no problem.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
At Pokemon Yellow, it used to be the Rock Tunnel. You know, the tunnel that connects to Route 10 to Lavender Town. Because my Pikachu used to be like...really high leveled while my other pokemon were sitting in the 10s? And there were hikers EVERYWHERE and each of them had at least eaither a geodude or an onix. And those geodude ALWYAS used Selfdestruct; which always OHKO'd my Pikachu...so I had to come back and forth out of the Rock Tunnel, healing my pokemon. Also, I didn't like how it was dark and you needed flash; that part was also annoying. :l

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
the stupid zubats that like stalk and confuse you. And dont let you run

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 17, 2012
Silph Co, it was confusing which pisses me off. Places such as the sea, caves also annoys me. Everytime I take a step, a Pokemon appears. >.<

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
Years
Gary Oak.

...Well seriously, can't think of anything else than Zubats inside the game. So I'll say getting the game stolen by your own step-dad. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back