• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
9/10

Very cute Misa Amane theme! :D
It's well made, its simple and theme collabs are win. Your text is misaligned however, it's one line north of where it should be.

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
...uhh, those eggs. I've hated them since I once got an infraction because of them. >_<'

But putting my hatred aside, I'd say that you've got a decent banner image. If only you had organized the text in a better way, your signature would've been much better. I mean, you could've used 'letter-spacing' css attribute to increase the space between the characters so that those four lines wouldn't feel as..how shall I put it, awkward as they are right now. For example, this:

"A bird is often heard
And hardly ever seen

violetskies.png

A sound that's sweet and round
And lingering between..."

UcBa.gif
JQeH.gif

...looks better, imo. Anyway, you get a 6.5//10.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
9/10 Very simple, just don't like the shadowed text.

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I'm going to be frank. This looks like you got a background off google images, put it into Paint, chucked in sprites and text, and added a border. You could've organized the sprites better. Finding a better background might've worked as well. Sorry for being harsh. :/
I'm being somewhat hypocritical, since I got my picture off ponychan, but yeah. /shrugs. xD;
6/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Well it's a pretty decent image, however the text ruins a lot, try using a size 1 font, and putting it into the small black box. \: The color is also just, @_@ Awful, sorry but it is. :x Make it gray or something.
8/10, Text ruins it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Agreed with ^ as far as ^^'s signature goes.

As for yours..well, I do like it. It is pretty common these days to see many members running around with one of those..but yeah, I do like them. A simplistic yet elegant design.

8.5//10

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Yes! I get to rate one of yours! I have always loved your sigs. They're amazing. I like the image and the words on the side look nice with the way you have it.

You get a 9/10. I have to say, I liked your old one better if you would have gotten rid of the pink.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
8 // 10.
Would be 10//10, but it's not because:
*Text Color doesn't flow
*The text is mis-aligned, in Chrome as well from my experience.

Years
9.5/10
It's pretty much good to go, apart from the fact the text is a little blury.
It may just be my screen but i think you may have a shadow on there.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
Years
8.6 // 10

It's really creative; but there's not much to it~ The text at the top looks a little smashed together. It's nice how you put your links in there like that.

Also; trying to decide whether to keep my signature on the right or center it. ;;

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
It looks pretty good on the right. And it's also Yoh! xD;
Text and picture orgranization is good, nice use of CSS. So yeah. xD;
I love it. Black and White is awesome, as well. :>
10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back