• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

INTERACTIONS
Steak...?

Kiyoko watched in confusion at everything that just happened. Oh... When can I have more of that... Steak...? He finished his first berry and began on his second, his tail flicking side to side. He kept eating berries, until he felt full, and he padded up to Zoroark. What now, Zoroark? His tail twitched in curiosity, his large eyes soft and deeply curious. He also seemed a little excited, and now full of energy after eating the berries.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Byron looked at Maxwell as he walked away with the two other kids. He wasn't thinking anything then. A few seconds after, he shouted "Hey, class isn't over yet! I only said to take a little break, not run around the school grounds!!!"

Byron then let's out a sigh. He gets a drink and chases after Maxwell to bring him back to class. "Grrr....... Why the heck? Can't he do this after class???" thought Byron.

Gen lets out a huge laugh and returns to class, he thought that that was enough fun for now.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Olivia Wolf​

Olivia just sort of paused a moment, considering what Kenshin had just said. What in the world made him think it was a dragon? There was only like, one or two dragons known for being extremely loud mouthed and they were legendary pokemon

"It sounded like an /exploud/."

Her tone was casual, if not a bit amused. She clearly was not concerned in the least despite how Kenshin was feeling. She then hesitated a moment.

"What do you mean? It's just a pokemon..."

Olivia's tone was casual. She had nothing to be afraid of a roar for.

"I don't think it's anything to worry abouut..."

Elizabeth​

Elizabeth was about to proceed with the lesson when a student interrupted her. He clearly didn't have much respect for the small statured girl judging by the way he addressed her. He then proceeded to ask her about whether Johto had been a magical land in a somewhat confrontational manner. This caused immediate frustration for Elizabeth and it showed on her face. 'Had one been'? 'Had once been'?! He talked of things she remembered as if they were yesterday as if they were ancient history! The fact that he was right was lost on her Rather, this only served to upset Elizabeth.

"I-It was--It's /still/ magical!"

It wasn't exactly easy to get Elizabeth riled up. Austin had somehow managed despite this though.

She hesitated a brief moment. Something a teacher had said came back to her--If she felt she could not handle it, don't try. Turning her back on the class she fiddled with her hands a bit. When she next spoke, her words were exceptionally nervous sounding.

"....Y-Your assignment for the rest of class is to discover evidence of magic... here..."

She hesitated another moment.

"...On the island... Y-You can go now to do that..."

A large portion of students began filing out. Elizabeth meanwhile turned back around and began looking for Meowth's ball.

Hilda​

Hilda /was/ content to move forward, at least until a ninja seviper decided to attack Daniel. How in the name of Arceus nobody noticed a /giant/ snake in a tree or how that tree even supported a snake of the size of a seviper was another question entirely. What really was impressive though was that seviper had horrifyingly huge fangs, and this one had happened not to bite Daniel. Regardless, the battle was /apparently/ over.

"..."

Hilda wasn't sure what to say A seviper really shouldn't have been able to sneak up on them due to how big it was. Where had their pokemon been? It must've been a fluke. Hopefully everyone and their pokemon would pay more attention after that.

"Alright guys... We need to keep moving. Keep your eyes open for wild pokemon or people."

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis shook her head quickly, giving him another squeeze, a small smile lighting up her face. "It wasn't your fault, Len. I should've stuck closer to Daniel, but… it all turned out good in the end."
At the comment about the two of them working well together, Alexis had giggled quietly and nodded her head. "Yeah, we do! I just wish I could've used my electric attacks… but, at least we managed to fend it off. Let's hurry and find this missing kid and get out of here!"

Daniel breathed out heavily, having gotten himself under control again, especially after the Seviper had left. Daniel looked up into the trees above them keeping the sunlight from entering the swamp, giving everything a darkened, kind of mucky look. He wasn't going to let anything get the jump on him again.

He glanced over at Hilda who had seemed completely startled by the sudden appearance of both the Seviper and the Grimer, though Daniel had been a tad too busy to notice this, and nodded his head a little, glancing between Mark and Oscar with a thankful smile, looking a little curious at what Mark might've been through.

"Thanks guys… I'm glad nothing really happened. Urf, I feel like I'm about ready to throw up." Daniel stuck his tongue out and shuttered a little, lifting his hands to start wiping the gyuck from the ground off of him, as well as the Seviper saliva. (Try saying that three times fast)

"We better keep going, so we can find this guy…" Daniel's cheeks were reddening a little as he continued onwards through the swamp, sending a reassuring smile to Alexis who kept looking back at him worriedly, but slowly began to ease up. Daniel was feeling horribly embarrassed and stupid at having been snuck up on and nearly eaten, and being completely useless. Due to this, he walked with his head lowered slightly, though making sure to look around every now and then to make sure nothing else snuck up on him.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Kenshin blinked at her. An Exploud? He didn't think Exploud's made noises like that. Then again, he never exactly saw an Exploud up close and personal when it was angry. Just a tame one. And even then, when he met that exploud he never saw it in a battle. He's seen video's of Exploud's fighting, but those videos normally dampened out a lot of the sound.

". . . T. . . That's also possible," he said timidly.

He still had his doubts though. A dragon was the first thing that came to his mind when he had heard that noise. That one relative had a lot of dragons he trained too, along with a few other varying species of pokemon that weren't dragon type related.

He. . . didn't think something like that was something to be all casual about. Come to think of it. . . didn't that strange storm go away after one of the roars happened? Maybe he's over-thinking things too much.

"I-If you say so," he began. He looked around for a moment, then at Olivia. His attention was directed to her hand and her knees, the ones that got injured yesterday when he bumped into her. He wasn't going to direct his attention to how short her skirt was right now. ". . . H-How's. . . How are your. . . injuries?"

Was he still worried about that incident? Yes indeed he was.

". . . You didn't. . . get another scrape because of me. . . did you?" he asked.

Apparently he's worried that this second fall he's caused gave her another injury or so.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

That was new. Takumi was a bit startled by Elizabeth's reaction and response. The kid next to him clearly must've made her frustrated with that remark.

He blinked for a moment when Elizabeth had turned around and gave their assignment. She was trying to regain her composure, that much Takumi could guess. As for the assignment of finding some evidence of magic on the island . . . besides Pokemon, Aura, and Psychic abilities, Takumi could think of one place in particular. . . that may have such a thing.

Takumi sat in his seat as he waited for most of the other students to leave the classroom. He figured he could at least speak to Elizabeth about some certain. . . issues privately.

When she had turned around, Takumi got up from his desk and approached her. When he stopped he held out the 'ancient enchanted' pokeball that she had passed around the classroom.

"I believe you were looking for this, Professor," he began. It's going to take a little bit of effort to be able to calmly address her as 'Professor' rather than 'Elizabeth'. But as the academy has already dictated, this young looking girl was an authority figure now.

"If you don't mind. . . I have a few other questions regarding the subject of magic," he began. Once he was sure, and POSITIVE no one was paying attention or looking besides himself and Elizabeth (and possibly that Meowth), Takumi's red eyes began glowing brightly as he looked down at the ball and used his telekinetic powers to have the ball float from his hand and hover to Elizabeth. He would just keep the ball hovering in front of her until she would reach up to take it. And if she didn't, well it would still be floating in front of her.

"Sadly, I don't think my psychic powers are what you had in mind when you asked us to find evidence of magic on this island," Takumi began in a quieter voice, so as not to have anyone else listen in on their conversation. "I also ask that you please do not tell anyone on this island I even have these powers."

N

N looked around the classroom once the students had left. He turned around and erased what he had written and drawn on the dry-erase board. When he cleaned up the classroom, he picked up his bag and proceeded to walk out of the classroom and the academy. If anything he was heading for Oak Town, hoping that he would come across a Ferris wheel. He at least hoped that there would've been a Ferris wheel there, possibly set up for the event of Halloween the other night, and hopefully that it was still up today if there was one. He wanted some time alone to himself to gather his thoughts.

(OOC: I'll post as Zoroark once Dragonkat posts as Star, Zerin)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Malcolm & Lincoln West

Malcolm nodded and crossed his arms over his chest while Manda detailed the pokemon she was interested in. Unlike his son, Malcolm had spent a great deal of time studying the information the Academy had sent them to make sure he would be able to advise his students, just like he was going to do for Manda.

"Well, I can tell you that you can find all three of those pokemon on the island, but I have some bad news I'm afraid. There are currently three dorms at the Academy, but there was originally a fourth. Lugia Dorm. For some reason, the entire dorm has become over run with Ghost type pokemon. I'm afraid it's also the only place on the island to find wild Abra or Drowzee, and is extremely unsafe. I can't let either of you go there in good conscience."
"Well that blows," Linc chipped in. "What about the Smoochum?"
"On that front I have better news. Manda is correct that Smoochum are only half Psychic type, their primary type is Ice. And as a result, wild Smoochum can be found on the icy plains and caves of the island. Just about any island map will show you where to go. Although much safer than the Lugia Dorm, I still advise caution. The terrain can be treacherous and not all the wild pokemon there will have as sweet a disposition as a Smoochum."​

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Ace tear this up. Dig!" Isaac ordered.

Ace instantly reacted boring into the earth and steadily heading for the shroomish. Ethan would handle himself for this fight. It would be a good test. Meanwhile Isaac decided he'd take and see what the little shroomish had to offer as a battler. Right now his team was rather weak to water and rock types so this would be a great addition.

"Time to rise!" Isaac shouted and Ace burst out of the ground charging in and clamping his massive jaws down on the Shroomish.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

"I can see." Alice giggled. No way was Mistress getting away with this. For now, Kilik just wanted to find this kid & get out of here. This is all gross over his body. He noticed the Grimer being affectionate to Alice. Well that's no concern to Kilik. Where could the kid be?

Hilda managed to get everyone's attention. Yeah, they should really keep a lookout, especially for the kid. Mistress was still flying around, snickering near Alexis, Snype, Len & any other Pokemon I forgot to mention. "How fun is this? How's all of your time?" The Yanma Mistress asked all of the Pokemon. Surely they were having a good time as much as her, right?

Kilik walked through the muck of a swamp, searching every inch of this place. He was both cautious about wild Pokemon & on the lookout for the kid. He just hoped they could find him soon. He wants to see how the kid from yesterday (Kiyoko) is doing. To do that, he would need to look for N. Just focus on the first few steps. Think of it like a challenge. Find the kid, meet up with Kat, convince her to look for N, see if the kid is okay, & then go train with Kat. Simple enough, right?

Last edited:

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Zoroark looked at Star, no longer grinning. Star thought she said something wrong, so her ears lowered, and she bowed her head. He tossed a berry at Star's head, but she slashed it before it hit her. It landed on the ground in front of her. "Wrong meat girly. It wasn't Pokemon meat, it was steak. You know. Like from the animal, the cow."

Star cocked her head. "A cow? Never heard of it. (Useless detail that I didn't put in Kat's SU -_-;) Kat's a vegetarian. She doesn't eat meat. Neither do I. I have never had it though... It must be good considering how Kyioko over here was so excited." Star smiled at Kyioko. "Oh... When can I have more of that... Steak...?" Kyioko asked Zoroark. Star looked to the larger Pokemon and asked, "Is soon, can I try some?" Star smiled larger as she imagined the taste. She waited patiently as the boys ate. She did not particularly enjoy the berries. They were not bad, but not good either. After Kyioko was done eating, he asked "What now, Zoroark?"

Star nodded. "Yea! What's next! Oh, and the name's Star. Not girlie." Star giggled and started wagging her tail in anticipation. She was hoping either a play battle, just plain running around playing, or walking around the school.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled at Bri when he told her that he was okay. Before she could say anything though she felt Maxwell grab both her and Bri by the shoulder and lead them away. She was still confused by all that had happened but snapped out of it when she heard Bri say something "yeah, I'm coming Bri" she said happily holding Alice tighter in her arms as Sakutaro ran after them. She would have liked it if the tour was just her and Bri but she always followed the saying 'the more the merrier.'

As she looked around Sapphire smiled more, this place was beautiful and she could see some Pokemon already one of which caught her eyes. A Buneary that kept looking at her, getting a little closer and then stopping.

Amanda Smith

Manda nodded as she listened to him tell her about where to find Abra and Drowzee. So there was a fourth dorm that she hadn't heard about. When she heard it was dangerous she nodded her head "oh well that blows" she said while thinking It may be dangerous, but I have to catch either one of them to have a complete team she thought. She listened to him tell about where Smoochum was and smiled. "I figured Smoochum would be found somewhere cold" she said lazily lifting Shade's Pokeball into her hand with her telekinesis.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Malcolm & Lincoln West

Malcolm watched as Manda telekinetically moved her pokeball. He'd encountered psychics before, and it wasn't all that suprising to find one here at the Academy.

"As much as I may sound like an over cautious old man, I should stress that all areas of the island are dangerous. Wild pokemon can stike at any time and some of them may even be stronger than you've trained your own pokemon to be."
"Come on pops, we're trainers. We get it."
"I'm not trying to tell you not to do anything Lincoln, just to be careful and never underestimate pokemon. It may be a good idea for you to accompany Manda if she decides to go after Smoochum. Two trainers are always safer than one."​

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Zoroark

Talkative one aren't you, Zoroark asked in a dry rhetorical tone. On retrospect, he realized it probably wasn't a good idea to say that question out loud, considering that Umbreon would probably talk his ear off in a response to just how much she does talk whenever she speaks.

Just the thought of steak made his mouth water though, why did she have to remind him of that. Steak, at the very least the kind N makes, was a rare treat to him, and it wasn't often served on a weekly basis, let alone a nightly one.

He wasn't going to give them false promises or try to bring up their hopes about getting steak soon. He especially didn't want to share his steak with anyone. Steak was his treat, HIS! At the same time though, he knew N couldn't get him steak every night, even when he begged. Steak is expensive after all.

Besides, if he tried using Kiyoko as an excuse to have another night of steak, it would be more than likely that only Kiyoko would be the one getting the steak. And that girl. . . She would also get portions of the steaks that were HIS.

He snapped himself out of his daze. He just realized he was being selfish with those steaks, which isn't too surprising considering how Dark Type pokemon's behaviors are. He looked down to the two eager McBeavers in front of him.

I honestly don't know when N's gonna cook up steak again. It's normally a rare treat I would've gotten every now and then, but not on a nightly or weekly basis, he responded.

And now the two of them wanted to play. Zoroark kept the smirk on his face as he rolled his eyes. I don't know what YOU two are gonna do. I'm just gonna sit here and rest. . . or lie here. . . or nap. As far as I'm concerned, you two can go ahead and play with each other or something. Just so long as ya both don't get into any danger and I have to spend the next several minutes or hours or something searching the entire island for both of ya because ya both got into trouble.

He leaned back against one of the bushes behind him, but sat back up straight before he could get relaxed. And no egg making either. I don't wanna have to look away for a few minutes only to look back and find you both on top of each other and an egg next to ya that wasn't there before.

After that he leaned back against the bush and relaxed himself.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 5: Playtime

Kiyoko.gif

❂ PLAYTIME ❂
GlowLine.gif

Kiyoko listened intently to Zoroark, and nodded in understanding to him. He pouted afterward though, his ears folding. Awww... no steak for a long time then...? He sighed and sat up. I guess it makes sense... If we had it all of the time, it wouldn't be as special... He then looked toward Star, then Zoroark, blushing deeply. I don't even know how to make eggs!! You didn't tell me! He sighed, looking around at his surroundings. Umm... What would we play...? I don't think I've ever really played before...

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Len Nodded and continued through the swamp. This time a bit closer to Daniel of course. It was the least he could do. Though he was glad they were able to cooperate so well in these types of conditions. Len was certainly learning something... and hopefully Mark was as well. If something as big as a Seviper snuck up on them then he needed to keep a better eye out for things.

"Yup! At least everything's alright. Best of all, you don't got a spec of swamp water on ya! Can't say the same for Snype though... what a lovebird." Len commented. "After this I'm going into a body of clean water as soon as possible. I can hardly wait..." He added.

Mark nodded to Daniel. "Yeah the sooner we get out of here the better. I gotta give poor Snype over there a bath before I go out to the mountains. the stench would scare everything away." Mark said. Snype just had to jump after Thyme... well love was love he supposed. It sort of made him think of Valorie for a moment... he really needed to confess to her sometime soon... he was taking this way too slow.

"Kehe, Well I can tell ya we aren't getting a ride with Mark anytime soon. Look's like we'll just have to trek through the swamp on our own two feet!" Snype said, looking down at the swamp water. He was certaintly getting a bath right after this... not that he minded it too much. Snype looked up at the Yanma Mistress that asked them how they were.

"At the moment I'm a darned dirty ghost, but other then that, I'm a-ok!" Snype said to her.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
As Maxwell strolled along, he noticed something. It seemed like Brian got a bit dissapointed when Maxwell tagged along. At first he wondered why, but then something came back to him,

"So adorable. Also, I think we're crashing a date."

Now he realized what Miharu meant, a smirk came upon Maxwell's face. He drew closer to Brian and whispered in his ear:
"Oh, I understand... It's fine, just pretend that I'm not here..." After that he started to walk slower, situating himself behind Brian and Sapphire to leave them alone. Well, sorta. A Pokémon seemed to have come up to them, it was one that Maxwell didn't recognize at all. It was small and had brown fur, its ears and lower body was covered with a more... "wooly" and yellow fur. Probably a Normal-type. It looked quite cute except for the way one of its ears were curled up, almost as if it would attack them or something.

Suddenly a shout was heard. Maxwell didn't register the voice at first, but he registered the meaning of it. Quickly the teen threw himself into a nearby bush to avoid his pursuer. But before he did so, Maxwell quickly grabbed Bri and Sapph, thus pulling them into the bush with him. Luckily the plant was big, and could fit all of them inside it. Before either Brian or Sapphire made a sound, Maxwell made a low hushing sound followed by:
"Don't say anything, if you do, then they'll find us..."

((OOC: @Zerin, okay that's just showing off XD))

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Brian smiled a bit at Sapphire, who had seemed to notice a Buneary approaching them. Duster had pointed it out to him a fraction of a second before she had spotted it, but he hadn't said anything. A buneary wasn't exactly high on his list to catch, and he already had three normal types. Duster, Bouncy and Sprinkles.

"Easy Sprinkles. We don't want to fight that Buneary." he said slowly, then paled when Max had whispered to him and fallen back. Oh no! What the heck were they all thinking! But... It was kind of true, maybe. He grew increasingly red, but Maxwell suddenly grabbed him and Sapphire and leapt into the bushes, leaving Duster and Sakutaro out in the open.

"Wha..." he said slowly, still dazed and confused.

Thyme

"I'm fine. Who the heck are you?" Thyme said to the yanma that was flying above her, crossing her arms over her chest. She was scowling. This mud would take forever to get off of her! At least she didn't have fur. That would have made it immpossible to get clean again. When she got back, she'd have to get Brian to give her a bath, and that was not something she was looking forward to. But it was better than being so muddy. She huffed and looked around boredly.

"We need to find this brat and get out of here before something else happens." she said slowly, her eyes narrowed in annoyance.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda nodded putting Shade's Pokeball back on her belt. "It's fine with me if you come with me Lincoln. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet, but I agree with your dad, more than one trainer is safer than just one" she smiled turning to Mr. West. "thanks for your help sir" she said "now if you'll excuse me. I was given a map when I got here but I left it in my room. If you wanna go with me Linc, just meet me outside the Suicune Dorm" she said with a wave before leaving the classroom.

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled deciding she was gonna catch the Buneary not noticing Maxwell say something to Bri and then walk slower. "Sak-" she started to say when suddenly Maxwell pulled her and Bri into a bush Leaving Sakutaro and Duster out of the bush. Sakutaro looked around and growled trying to find out where his trainer went as Sapphire frowned seeing the Buneary run off. "what are you doing, I was gonna try to catch that" she whispered sadly.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Oscar glanced over at Hilda as she announced that they had to keep moving. He turned back to Daniel and was about to ask if he still was going with them deeper in the swamps but closed his mouth when Daniel and Mark continued forward. He just made a small shrug and went over to his Meditite as he noticed the paralysis. Thankfully, he kept some berries in his berry pouch for just this kind of situations. He opened it up and took out a Cheri berry and gave it to the paralysed Pokémon. After a few seconds, its effect kicked in and Meden quickly climbed up on his trainer's shoulders, cured of the paralysis. Oscar flashed a smile before proceeding to run after the others.

Oscar walked in silence, not really knowing what to say. He was more cautious now after the attack, and he carefully looked around the group for any signs of movement. He didn't feel like exploring that much anymore...that Seviper had really been quite frightening, even though he hadn't been the one who almost became its meal.

Flora had been a bit shaken too by the whole event, but was happy that it hadn't taken a turn for the worse. ''I'm OK, but you seem to have a lot of fun''. She replied to Mistress who currently was flying around as a Yanma. The Oddish wasn't really that concerned of the swamp water, as long as it didn't get too deep. It was just the stench that was so annoying. And the leaves on her head was practically impossible to clean if they got drenched in mud.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice's eyes opened when she felt that her Grimer's gooey arms were no longer wrapped around her legs. She shivered after that, as, well, it wasn't nice for her to eb hugged my a muddy Pokémon that she had caught in the swamps! She closed her eyes again and tried to think of happy thoughts. Grimer looked at her, and thought she was upset or afraid.

"Grii?" he asked, meaning "Are you okay?"

Then, her oeyes reopened and she smiled. She looked at Grimer.

"Hey, how about I call you...Chuck?" she said, "Do you like it?"

The Grimer thought about it for a moment, but after a while he smiled and nodded. Then he gave Alice a thumbs-up and another hug.

"Oooookaaay..." Alice said, narrowing her eyes, "Let's just...kepp moving, k?"

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star glared at Zoroark. "Some people call me talkative, but I don't think I am... My partners think I talk too much. Do you think I talk too much Kiyoko?" Star looked worriedly at him. She faintly listened to Zoroark as he was talking about how often, or not often, N makes steak. She sighed, but perked up when Kiyoko asked what she wants to do. Star glanced at Zoroark, who was resting. He mentioned to not "Make eggs." Star blushed and started to clean her fur. After her blush was gone, Star looked up to Kiyoko. "Hmm... Do you want to, play tag with wild Pokèmon, play fight, as in fighting with weakened attacks sp we don't hurt each other, or just walk around?" Stat was fine with any of these, though, on the walk she would talk more.

Back