• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova was beautiful!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
h3flB6j.gif

Which part of Unova was most beautiful to you and why? :) Legit, one of the prettiest regions ever.​

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
The most beautiful part of Unova for me is a village you can visit after defeating Ghetsis in Black/White. I don't remember the name of the village and I have looked all over online looking for the name of the village I really like but I could not find it.

I'll try describe it best I can. Has houses lined up when you walk up and down the stairs, has a bridge you can walk across and even swim under the bridge, and the music sounds nice. The music sounds like a man is singing and whistling.

Years
In my opinion Unova was the best region ever in a Pokemon game, even now. I really like the 5th generation as a whole really. I hope one day we can get some sort of main-ish game with an HD style of BW, similar to Octopath Traveler.

Years
Unova isn't my favourite region by any stretch, however, they nailed the designs of cities and I will say that the region is unique as compared to those before it. Nimbasa is beautiful, lively, colourful, and just ultimately stunning. Castellia city is another place I love. It's busy and captures the vibe of modern-day large cities. Mistralton city, Skyarrow bridge and White Treehollow are other locations that I adore.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The most beautiful part of Unova for me is a village you can visit after defeating Ghetsis in Black/White. I don't remember the name of the village and I have looked all over online looking for the name of the village I really like but I could not find it.

I'll try describe it best I can. Has houses lined up when you walk up and down the stairs, has a bridge you can walk across and even swim under the bridge, and the music sounds nice. The music sounds like a man is singing and whistling.

Village Bridge haha. I love it so much! Like it's just a cute little community and you can't help wanting to live there tbh.

Years
Icirrus City. To begin with the landscape has a lot of diversity-- there are caves, moors, ponds and the imposing site of Dragonspiral tower. However, what really draws me to this area is how beautiful it is in winter. It was during Christmas time that I first played Pokemon Black, which gave me the pleasure of experiencing beautiful snows in-game as well as outside my own door. This area in particular stood out. Icirrus city's frozen, glassy lakes, snow-covered windmills and cottages made me feel like I had stumbled across an illustration from a book of fairytales.

The best part is that when the snow is piled high you can journey to special areas by climbing on top of the snow, spots that are not accesible at any other time of year. Everything you run into from Beartic to Sawsbuck in its winter form perfectly compliments the wintry atmosphere. It is cool to have a secret place up there to visit where higher level Pokemon wait.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
I have a soft spot for Hoenn and I think it's obvious they put a lot on care into the Kalos region aesthetics, but I think Unova is one of the most beautiful regions (maybe my favorite). it feels as immersive to me as Alola despite the older graphics. Literally this week I was looking for poliwag evos along the route to N's castle's ruins in W2, and I really could picture myself by a mountain brook fishing. Chargestone cave, Village bridge (and its music!!), Floccessy, Lentimas and Humilau especially

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Unova is definitely a beautiful region. Moreso, there are some parts of the region that I really enjoy passing by through - Route 8 or Village Bridge, for example. There's a general feeling of peace that makes these places great.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Pretty much everything. The Pokémon, the story, the characters, the region... Why do people hate it so much?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
UNOVA had a deep, wonderful story. I think it's also my favorite region in terms of dragon type pokemon, too. Hydreigon, Axew's line, Drud, the legendaries of UNOVA. They were some of the coolest dragon pokemon i've ever seen, and Iris being a princess-like champion and using some of them made them even cooler to me ;3 (even if i didn't get to play b2/w2. Yet.)

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
I like victory road and pokemon league, they bring me a sensation of "far away from home" that made me feel very pround of playing this game.

Back