• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon RP

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
At that Dairen turned and walked over to Serena and Lita to talk to them in private.

" Another Guardian ? " Darien said looking at Serena

" Hey don't look at me ... I don't know anything " Serena replied

" Maybe Luna knows something " Lita added

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
"So.................?" Sakura just stood there looking up at all 3 others.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
" Well has your Guardian ever told you about the other scouts ? " Serena asked

While they were waiting for an answer Darien watched Lita trying to get in touch with Mina or any of the other scouts.

' Wonder what's with this kid ' Darien thought

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
"Yea!, thats when i got so exited when i found Sailor Jupiter" Sakura put her fingers on her head, whilst the others just stared back.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Suddenly, the monster started shooting out strange energy at the people below it, and Ichigo could only watch in horror as they became incased in it, unable to move.

To her even more growing horror, it soon started going wild, running rapidly, and then, it jumped upon a roof of a large building.

The spider-like monster appeared to not be very heavy, so it lightly jumped from roof to roof, without even causing the rooves to cave in, sending even more energy at Tokyo's residents.

UmbreonCircle

Earth Adept~Rock on!
Years
Can i join?
Name: Hiroshi Ayriyama (SS is my sister and she helped me with this.)~Sailor Cometier (Comet) Ichigo's brother.
Looks: messy Blonde hair,dark blue eyes,transformmation outfit is: black cape,orange shirt,black pants with belt, the belt has his Comet jewl on it,and has orange boots.
Personality: Friendly and sometimes quiet.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
OCC: Sure you can join. Shall i be Venus aswel untill we have one?

IC:
"Strange, Sailor Moon said she would meet me here" Mina (OCC is the right?) told the black cat perched on the edge of the step. "Could something have came up?" Mina picked up the phone and dialed Serena's number.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
Sakura stopped dead in her trakes and didnt move for a minute. The others looker at her confused.

"Ichigo's in trouble!" she screamed. "Sun Power!" A blinding light enveloved Sakura and when is dissapeared Sailor Sun was gone.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
sailer earth: hello can i join your gang i`m from earth and
i have blonde long hair and i am 12 but i am strong.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
(Darien is the gaurden of the earth,right?Oh and may I join?Please tell me if I did something wrong here...
Name:April a.c.a Sailor Ice
Looks:brown wast long hairand blue eyes.When normal,has brown floppy hat,brown jeans,a brown T-shirt under a milky white jacket,and white and brown shoes.when a sailor,tiara is sliver with blue and sliver sweled jem.Shoting star silver earrings,colar is blue,both bows are blue,as are the ends of her gloves,her cape and skirt are silver.
Gaurden: A black and white cat named Milky Way.Has the same moon thing on forhead.
Personality: Can be quiet,but once you get to know her,she lightens up in to friendly person,who loves to eat big cookies.
there. How'd I do?)

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
(Ack!Sorry...then who should I be?oh,sailor.....Ice?I dunno.Can I try ice?)

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
(*emaresed giggle* T-thankies...)
April walked down the street.Milky had been badgering her about not going out at night,but,she alwas was like that.
"Aw,milk.."She wined."It's just for a few minutes,and mom's alsleep already."
"What about Sept?"
"He's at leo's." She walked down the street,with Milky way,her cat partner,slowly fallowing.THUD"What was that!?" April said comeing down from her jump."ACK!" She saw the huge spider."On the other hand,let's go home!" She turned to go home but Milky triped her."April!" "but I hate spiders!" She cryed."I don't care!"
"but,but..."
" just trasform!"
"Fine! Ice power!"
(sorry that was kinda long..)

Back