• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Day Pokémon Cards

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Love is in the air as Valentine's Day is upon us (run. RUN!), and once again many of us aspiring Pokémon Trainers may find ourselves in a sticky situation. What do we get for that special someone of ours? Worry not, as Pokémon Center has got the perfect gift. They might not be Pokéballs, but they're certainly just as cool.

If you're looking for the perfect Valentine's card, the online store is selling a selection of Pokémon-themed cards. Available in packs of twelve with little Pokémon stickers to seal them with, each card adorns a unique Pokémon along with a sweet (and witty) phrase. Some of which are sure to make even the coldest of hearts melt. We're talking to you, Sabrina!

Some of the more memorable ones include Zorua with "Our love is no illusion," Inkay and "I'm flipping over you!" and an Espurr with "Be mine." Because who wouldn't love a Valentine's card with one of the creepiest Pokémon in existence, staring deep into your soul? We know we would.

We'd be doing you a disservice if we forgot about Slowpoke and its "Happy New Year."

Totally. Charming.

Of course, these are just a few from many possible options. You can check the full range here.

Here's hoping they'll capture the heart of your one true love this Valentine's Day!

Last edited by a moderator:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Cover photo sorted:
Spoiler:

Other images to be included:

Spoiler:

Could then possibly have a small rotation of the ones mentioned in the article and a few others at the bottom/toward the end:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
If you're looking for the perfect Valentine's card, the store is selling a selection of Pokémon-themed cards
the online store, perhaps, for those who don't know about the Pokemon Center. (urgh american spelling). I'd also link to the main page for it in the first paragraph separately.
I'm talking to you Sabrina!
"We're" (as you use 'We' elsewhere and it's best to be consistent, and we as in the Daily team suits this better than 'I' imo). Also put in a comma before "Sabrina" - commas before names, nicknames, etc when used to address someone.

Looks good otherwise! Images can be added as well. =)

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Some of the more memorable ones include Zorua with "Our love is no illusion," Inkay and "I'm flipping over you!" and an Espurr with "Be mine."

I think this would look better if you changed that first 'and' with 'with', or the second 'and' with 'as well as' or something similar.

I know I would.

Should this change to 'we' as well?

Be mine, Nathan.

Back